Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - August 2005 #4

I remember when I gave blood once, I had a bruise from mid forearm right up to my armpit, yellow and black, it was a real doozy, so I suppose this is nothing really! I cringe reading stories like that where they cant get the needle in, it hurts just to read! You're right of course Sue, the hormone levels have to be right for this to have the best chance, I just hate my stupid poor responding body!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Baby Bliss,

The clinic soon found out that they could only get blood out of one vein on my right arm and that's where they take blood everytime. After 8 cycles and continued blood tests, I've got what looks like a permenant bruise on my arm, and anyone looking at me would think I was previously a junkie! Lol!

All the lovely TWWers, I can't wait until next week! So exciting!

love
    sushee

#-o Didn't mean to scare you Kelly!! Sorry. Think of this as a minor speed bump - better to run into one early in the journey. The rest of the trip you'll be cruising.
    Tam and Humphrey - CD1 yet?? I think I kicked :af: out of my street yesterday. [-o< Hope it was enough of a boot to get her to your place
    How are you Racheal?
    Sue
    :flower:

cazzoom Guest

Hi again all

Good luck Shez!!

Blue, apart from the caffiene in chocolate there are other things in there that can make your uterus contract and cause a miscarriage early in pregnancy. not so much later. I would imagine a little square would not hurt but I would not risk too much.
    I do have an article on it somewhere I will try and hunt it down.

Ladies as for the bruises............ Hirudoid!! its a haemmoroid cream but it is really great for reducing swelling as well as bruising. Good for blood test areas as well as injection sites!! I swear by it.

I am doing okay today. Just hyperventilating at the thought of friday's blood test!!!

Cazz

LOL who would have thought of haemmoroid cream for bruising! Excellent, will try that!!! LOL

Friday must seem an eternity away still Cazz

good afternoon all,
    sorry for the whinge
    :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=
    well i took myself off to the doc for my weird arse pains and symptoms
    apparently i could be hyperstimulated or constipated or i have gall stones ](*,) so yay bloody yay

Shazz- how much water have you been drinking?

heaps sheree my eye balls should be floating i have always been a water drinker and doing ivf i near doubled my intake

Ohh - well that does sound like alot of water. But you've had the ET, did you have a trigger? Also Shazz why are you on cardiprin.

in the last 2 weeks i have had 1 pregnyl shot as the trigger injection then on days 3 6 and 9 i had luteal support boosters of pregnyl injections as well as progynova tab 1 xdaily provera 3x daily crinone morning pessaries at night and cardiprin and folic acid i couldn't trell you why i am on cardiprin i don't know for sure something to do with making the uterus very bloody 8-[ who knows

:-({|= not whinging Shaz. Just sharing with us - that's why we're all here!!!!!
    What did your dr suggest???
    I'm not taking as much post ET support as you so can only imagine how clogged up you must be feeling! I'm only taking Crinone and having constipation problems.
    I know how frustrating the water thing is. I drink 2L normally. Have been trying to drink more atm but it's bloody impossible.
    Rest up and try to take it easy?
    Sue
    :flower:

Shazz- I take cardiprin for ACA/ANA +ve which stops the blood clotting tendency (therefore reduce risk of M/C). So if you are OHSS have they reduced your luteal phase support and will this effect implantation?

PS what CDs do you use the cardipin on, ie every day from CD1 or everyday from ET?

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Shazz - poor thing -
    1 pregnyl shot as the trigger injection then on days 3 6 and 9 i had luteal support boosters of pregnyl injections as well as progynova tab 1 xdaily provera 3x daily crinone morning pessaries at night and cardiprin and folic acid
    that is a mother load of meds -no wonder -

Fresh cycle -I didn't have Pregnyl on fresh cycle except for trigger and I after embie transfer , I had crinone gel (in the sticks :roll: ) morning & night and Elevit (for folic acid)

what does progynova daily DO ?
    provera x 3 daily DO ?

are you having progesterone pessaries at night ? and crinone morning ? as well or both

if you have OHSS - like Sheree said what are they doing for you have you seen or spoken to your clinic ?

If progynova is used in the follicular stage of the cycle then it needs to be continued into the Luteal and then during 1st trimester of PG.-I think

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Shazz,

when you say 'wierd arse pains and symptoms', what exactly do you mean?

love
    sushee

your guesses are as good as mine on the progynova and provera ??????? :smt102

weird arse ~ my definition!!! well i look like i am 4 to 5 months preggers and that is no joke i had to go buy new clothes so i had something to wear i have gone from a size 12 top to size 16 and it's a stretch size 12 bottoms to a size 14/16 that is not normal to gain that much weight in such a short period i can't lay on my stomach i instantly want to throw up then i get these cramps across my stomach under my ribs and i can't breathe properly then the pain spreads to over my hips and lower back i am waking up every hour on the hour in pain with these cramps i do not feel like AF is coming i occassionally get a sharp little twinge in the neither regions but it lasts a couple of seconds and thats it :smt102 i am 14 dpo tomorrow and i am not reading symptoms as pg symptoms cause i know what the drugs can do but last cycle i had i had the works every symptom known to mankind and then some so i am really ready to find out one way or the other i am over this waiting
    p.s i have the normal drug related SX sore bb etc etc

Shazz - if it's been a while since your last HCG shot, I would be asking for a BT

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

yeah Shazz -I agree with Sheree - when was last Pregnyl - ?

Sushee isn't this what happened to you ?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast