Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - August 2005 #5

Trish - There are no words to tell you how sorry I am. I know how special your Dad was to you & I'm sure he knew how much you loved him. Please know that my thoughts are with you & your family. Take care of yourself.

All my love

Ali xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Trish, so sorry for your loss, actually both your losses. Thinking of you in this difficult time. I'm sure your family will understand about 1/9.

Shazz, woohoo on the BFP, it's nice to see a regular stream of graduates each month, there is lots of hope for all us others.

Cazz, hoping is a late starter for you, maybe he's having a hard time burrowing in, just getting comfy!

Blue, can't believe your willpower, but I will be checking all weekend. I'm sure it will be good news & DH just won't be able to hold back telling you. I'm sure the birthday party will go well either way though.

Shez, sending those follies mental probings to get a wriggle on & grow

Take care, bring on the next round of BFPs

Teagan Guest

Trish - Sorry to hear about your Dad. It's very special that you could be there when he passed. {}

Trish, I have no words. My thoughts are with you and ours now and also next week. :hugs:
    Shezxo

cazzoom Guest

Trish, My condolances to you and your family.

Blue! OMG I dont think I could do what you did! I cant wait to hear either.

As for me I "think" the bleeding has stopped...not that it could not start up again but after a lot of well needed sleep I am only having a few minor cramps. I am so hoping I get good news Monday!

love to all
    Cazz

Keep resting Cazz! So glad to hear the spotting has eased.

Blue, I cannot believe your patience and strength, I sooo would have caved long ago!!! Looking forward to good news from you!

Cazz, glad the spotting & cramps have gone. Have a restful weekend.
    Best of luck for Monday.

ness4 Guest

Trish I am so sorry for your loss my thoughts are with you and your family

ness4 Guest

Cazz keep off those feet and stay on the ark

Blue or should I say master you have much to teach us in patience and strength

Blue Sky Guest

Hi Girls,
    Sorry - no news for you yet. Just wanted to say good luck to Cazz - hope AF stays the hell away from you, and good luck for your dad's birthday today/tonight. Am sure the cake(s) will go down a treat!!

Must say am sending myself batty but I just dont want to be a sad sack at the party if I get a BFN. DH is moody with me but I figure it doesnt affect him as much as it does me. He's going to try and rush home from work so he can ring & get the results himself... I'll be off at the party by then!! tee hee.

What's with this crampy feeling followed by a pins and needles sensation? I haven't had any spotting but was told I shouldnt have any bleeds whilst on the progesterone pessaries? I hear you all groaning and throwing your hands up in exasperation yelling at your computers, "RING YOU IDIOT!!". tee hee.

Enjoy this glorious weather Melbournites!! My washing line is sooo full I'm worried it's going to fall over!!
    Cheers
    blue
    :bluestick: :bluestick:

Default hi gilrs

Oh Trish i am so sorry for your loss. This next week will be hard for you i am sure. Just remember to take it day be day and take care of youself.

Racheal

Trish, huge hugs to you. Thinking of you and your family.

Take care.

Well I don't know what my BT result were but my Dr has upped the puregon to 125ui.
    Spent the morning shopping for a present for my best friends baby shower.
    Love and luck to all :luck:

Shez - best of luck pet.

Blue - I don't know how you do it ... the suspense is killing me!

Just a quick note: for everyone in here who knows Carrie from her long term TTC days, she has just posted a birth announcement. Her little one arrived very early. The story is also in the Pg after LTTC forum.

Hope you are all doing well.

Love,

Mel

Blue Sky Guest

Hi all,

DH rang for the results yesterday and rang me at the party… I rang again this morning to hear it for myself. Our beta is 97 so I have to go for another test on Monday. Will be ringing for the results of that one at 2pm precicely!!

Trish – hope you’re doing ok. Am thinking of you.
    Cazz - hoping for good results tomorrow for you too. How did the party go?

Sorry for the short post.
    Hope you're all doing well and enjoying the weather.
    Cheers
    blue
    :bluestick: :bluestick:

OMG WOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO Blue \/
    :happy4u: :happy4u:

:happy4u:

I am so excited for you! Congratulations blue!!!!!!!!!! Goodness me, talk about inspiring! Have been checking in for your update and am so thrilled to hear the news!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast