Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - August 2005 #5

absolutely Baby bliss, i sat there in tears some were happy we were starting and some for fear but it will all be alright just remember to breathe

Oh Cazz I am so so sorry, that really sucks

I'll be thinking of you :hugs:

Cazz ~ i am so sorry hon if you need to talk you know where i am

Default oh cazz

oh cazz i am so very sorry!

Cazz, shame about your results.

Big hugs

I'm sorry I have to be quick - my MIL is making me so angry ATM I can hardly speak. I'm off to walk the dog for a few hours to try and clear my head of these violent thoughts I'm having about her.

Just want to say how sorry I am to Cass and to Trish for both your losses. We all hoped this was it for you Cazz .

Congrats to Shazz- YAY!!!

And to Blue - I'm praying your results are good.

Thank god I'm not in my TWW because there are some serious negative vibes pumping out of me. Maybe I'll write a rant in vent section - I need to get it off my chest.

So sorry Cazz, it's just plain cr*p.
    :hugs:
    Sue

Teagan Guest

^^

Hey Sue, how are you going? Have you had any more thoughts?

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Cazz,

I'm so sorry, my sweet.

love
    sushee

Sorry, another stupid question from the house of bliss.

I have 1 vial of 600IU puregon. I am injecting a dose of 75iu. Does this mean I only have enough for 8 days worth? Is that about the right length of dose to receive? Seems small to me. So much for not travelling to do a blood test, I'll have to pick up more puregon next week?!

First things first - CONGRATULATIONS BLUE!!!

Leis - Its pretty natural to be feeling teh way you are right now, so dont be too hard on yourself. Im sure you will soon realise that this is one of those things that we have so little control over that you cant possibly consider it success or failure - it just is what it is (if you know what I mean??) oh and just so you know, PMing is only available to Platinum Members.

Kelly - Bet you're glad you got the different nurse this time. Maybe the local b/t's will take a bit of the stress out of it....(I know, wishful thinking, hey). You should ask Babybliss about that puregon question (I think thats who it was), she had similar situation...

Cazz - Im really sorry. Am sending you great big hugs, honey. If you dont mind me asking, what was your level first time?

Well tomorrow is our appt to discuss this FET. Should be starting the cycle about 6 September - assuming AF arrives on time, which of course she never does when you actually want her to!

Hi ladies, afternoon checkup & I hope everyone is going well.

Keen good luck on your appt tomorrow & that AF doesn't make you wait too long. She waited an extra 1/2 week to visit me, though I had heard somewhere that cycles can be longer after a stim cycle.

But good news, depending on what type of FET you do, it's great.
    I feel like I'm not doing anything, just a small tablet 3 times a day (HRT FET). I go in for BT & u/s Friday so it might change from there but in the mean time it feels A LOT less stressful.
    Soooooo different from IVF & IUI stimming.

Bliss, I found you get more than the vial stated contents out of it, I think it was an extra 100IU, so keep going til you run out. Depending on how you're going will be how many/much you need.

Humphrey, hope you enjoyed your walk, I looked in the vent section, I hope you feel better, how long to go til MIL leaves?? Sorry, can't remember. How are you trailing so far on your FET.

Getting chilly here now, weather change so time to hibernate,
    Take care

Have decided not to vent - I took it out on my DH when he got home so I feel better. I kinda feel sorry for him, he's stuck in the middle, but he shouldn't expect anything less since he's left me with her alone. I think he realises he never getting sex again after this (not that he ever got any before lol). I spent my DS birthday night in my room crying cause she ruined my special day - she didn't really do anything - she was just there to annoy me.

Oops sorry, I said I wasn't going to vent.

Tam - you think you feel like you're doing nothing - I'm doing a natural FET so I'm doing nothing. I almost forget it's happening. Wednesday is my first U/S and BT and then I think I start the oogy pessaries.

Trish - I've been thinking of you today, I hope you're looking after yourself. Wednesday and Thursday are going to be such emotional days for you anyway, plus this sad loss, it's going to be so hard for you I know.

Blue - how did you go today?

Hope everyone else is well.

Sheree - I may have missed the post, but what happened in your last cycle? You didn't make it to transfer?

Trish, I am so sorry to hear about your much loved Dad. :hugs:

Cazz, :hugs: for you to.

Shazz, Fantastic news, your BFP - hope you have a healthy 8 more months.

Blue Sky Guest

Cazz – I’m so so sorry. Take care of yourself! Am here if you ever need to chat or rant or scream. :hugs:

Trish– am thinking of you sweetie. Am wishing you all the strength and love right now.

Humphrey – Grrr to MIL driving you mad! How much longer is she staying? LOL to the oogy pessaries – they definitely are oogy!!

Keen – good luck with the appt tomorrow!

Kelly – I was nervous as all heck when I started with the needles. Somehow you get the hang of it! Good luck pet, am sure you’ll be fine.

Racheal – What sort of herbs were you taking? Hope the infection clears up quickly for you!

Sushee – I know what you mean about your DH. I was in tears at the party when DH rang (walked off to a quiet corner of the garden) and DH told me to stop as I made him tear up too!!

The blood test today went ok (except for the nurse digging for my vein) and the levels have risen to 375 – so I guess this is an official BFP!! I'm not sure when it's going to sink in. Thanks everyone for your good wishes. You had faith in me when I didn’t have any in myself.

Hope you’re all doing well, my love to you all.
    Cheers
    Blue
    :bluestick: :bluestick:

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts on both my dear dad and my precious Charlotte I am deeply touched and it has been much appreciated.
    I still find it so difficult to talk about and my poor MUM is a mess.

MY family have been very sensitive concerning Charlotte and included her without us asking on funeral notice and they planned funeral around the 1st birthday /anniversary.I know though they may not say much they care and understand our need to grieve for Charlotte too.They know she was our much wanted baby.

My SIL & MIL gave me lovely flowers and even my FIL has been very caring.He even told my DH not to worry about him on Father's day if we needed to go away. Though he is not 100% himself.

I have not told any of them about IVF cycle ...
    Today I started red spotting but I expected it since last week as I have been having cramping on /off for days -strong enough last night to wake me. Though AF is late I know it is just the pregnyl and screwed up cycles from IVF meds -though this was a natural cycle but straight after a stim cycle.

I am okay about - I have enough grief to bear atm without adding things I can't change yet...
    because I know it isn't the end just a detour.It would have been a miracle but not to be this time.

Today - being Monday was the day I found out 1 year ago that our baby had passed away, though 30th August was the date. Charlotte was born 2 days later on 1st. Days before Father's day too.

Everyday this week will be sad but I know I am not alone and my dear friends here and on another site and in real life have embraced me warmly and made me blessed for having them.

Cazz - I am so sorry to hear your news.It breaks my heart to imagine what you must be feeling.
    I hope the results are wrong -you just don't deserve this heartache of another loss.If you need to talk email me.

I am happy for Blue & Shazz - these wonderful BFP 's need to to be celebrated because they are much wanted and waited for.They give us hope that IVF succeeds eventually and that it is worth having another go.

Keen thank you too and I am sorry about the loss of your beloved Dad too and that will be remembering and missing him too this week and on Father's day. It is just never the same without our Dads.

I am still lurking but might be silent for a while.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Strength of heart comes from knowing that the pain that we each must bear is part of the greater pain shared by all that lives. It is not just "our" pain but the pain, and realizing this awakens our universal compassion. -- Jack Kornfield
    I was sent this quote yesterday by a site I subscribed to - and just found it reading thru my emails.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast