Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - July 2005 #4

Blue Sky Guest

Keen – Rest up matey– am sure that you’ll get a great result. Praying all goes well with your trigger and OPU.

Sushee – great number of embies – hope all goes well for transfer!

Ali – wow, your eggie numbers are great too! Take it easy post OPU

Tam – hope AF arrives for you soon.

Mel – Hope you and pusster are doing okay. Thinking of you both. Its tough when your pet is not well. I haven’t taken up knitting but have got a half finished jigsaw puzzle sitting there mocking me. Take care and good luck on Wednesday.

Hi Janee – hope your ride on the rollercoaster is a smooth one!

Trish – I have been waking in the middle of the night too – must try your method of getting back to sleep as watching the clock tick over just aint cutting it!

Ness, Trish, Mel, Bee, and anyone else I’ve forgotten in the TTW – have everything crossed for you, even the hairs on my chinny chin chin (such a lovely side effect of PCOS.. they may as well come in handy for something!)

Am not so hopeful for myself as I had some spotting today. I think the witch is on her way. Have not taken it very well. Not a very good birthday present at all. Am more feeling sad for DH than myself. But we’ve got snowbubs in the fridge so I guess all is not yet lost. But as DH said, we’ll wait until we get the results of the BT (Wed) before we make plans to cross any bridges...

Sorry to be such a downer when there’s so much positive stuff going on in here!! I'll be the black sheep if it means all of you lovely ladies can get the results we've been praying for!! I'll be happy to tinker in here talking to myself! tee hee

Love to all,
    H

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Blue - :happybday: how many DPO are you ? Hang in there lots of ladies report early spotting you are too kind

I only just realised a RegNurse I used to work with may have had PCOS - knew she had infertility problems and no children.She had a 11'pm clock shadow - very bad case (she worked night shift but by morning full on black stubbly beard growth) I alway felt for her. No wonder she worked nights - people can't see so well in dim lights. I hope yours is okay - no offense. I knew she was embarassed about it I thought it must have male hormones causing it.

Babydreams I didn't ask because didn't think about it after ET. I think they only do them Mon Wed Fri - so I might ring and ask for Monday ?

Blue Sky Guest

Thanks Trish! You’re too sweet. I’m sorry – what is DPO? I had a transfer on the 13th. Blood test tomorrow. But what I thought (hoped) was spotting has turned into full technicolour AF (sorry –probably too much info) so hopes are all but dashed. Am feeling a bit numb.

Am hoping, praying, meditating on good results for everyone else though. Hang in there girls, am sending lots of :bluestick: inkstick: :luck: dust: :bdust: your way!!!

Take care.
    Love
    H

So sorry blue - it's not fair - you rest up honey and have a big cry

Oh Blue, I'm soooo sorry. I'm thinking of you I know it doesn't seem very appropriate at mo but, :happybday:

I am feeling sooo much better today, still very tender but nothing like the pain that I had yesterday, thank goodness!!

I am very excited (&nervous) about finding out how many fertilised this arvo.

Take care

Ali xxxxxxxxxx

Tam - right on the money about the d*** cam being the ever so graceful and dignified internal u/s!

Ali - 15 is fantabulous! Im sure you will get a great big handful of strong little darlins! [-o< for you. Cant wait to hear how many fertilised..

Babydreams - how exciting about starting the Gonal soon! Its all happening in here! Roll on, roll on BFPs!

Sush - Yaye! We are getting closer to it, I can feel it!

Blue - Im so sorry honey.... :hugs: :hugs:

BTW guys, trigger shot = ouch! Its a biggen isnt it! Thanks to everyone for their well wishes I am so excited and hopeful. Not sure if will make it to ET this time but will at least have all our eggies frozen and ready to go, rather than allowing them to go to waste. Tranfer likely on Monday, if it is a goer. Then BT would be around 10 August... OMG, sounds SO far away - Im going to be such a pain in the a$$!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Keen,

Yay on getting to OPU!! I'm soooooo happy for you! Even if you don't get an ET this month, you know there'll be many cycles to come where you won't have to go through the suspense of a stim cycle again.

And yes the trigger shot hurts like a bugger. I can still feel it where DH stuck me with it.

All going well, my BT will be on the 7th of August, so you, me and Ali will definitely be TWW buddies!

Well, I am still quite sore. But I trooped into work anyway becoz I can't afford to take any more days off sick than I have been taking lately.I figure I sit down all day so it won't be so bad.

Will post again at around 2pm after I've checked on the 6 bubs (hopefully there is still 6) to update on their progress.

love
    sushee

YAY - so much good stuff going on in here . Good luck Sushee and Keen for this week.

Where is Melbo? Just wondering if you are getting very excited for BT tomorrow??

I REALLY feel like the old bag is on her way which is a bit odd as I only had tfr on Friday. Hmmm...

Hi again girls

WARNING TMI coming up.........

I am still bleeding a bit after yesterdays OPU, is this normal? What if I am still bleeding tomorrow for transfer, will this effect anything??

Bee - Hopefully this is just BFP twinges as it seems very early for the witch to be rearing her ugly head. Fingers crossed!!

Ali xxxxxxxxxxx

ness4 Guest

Sushee ~ 6 is a good amount to be fertilised I am very happy for you

Keen ~ congrats on OPU tommorrow

Trish ~ I am on crinone too, so I don't think that is the reason why you are being kept waiting - oh yeah and 750 posts well done

Blue ~ I am so sorry that the witch arrived, I have been trying to direct her to the north pole and away from us all

Ali ~ 15 eggs thats fantastic - I would ring the clinic to tell them about the bleeding they would know more about it and what to do

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

So sorry to hear Blue
    I know nothing takes away this pain - take care

Keen - hope you get these fantastic eggs picked up and can still transfer.

My trigger was given my triage nurse at hospital - they didn't ask about DH giving it and bet he was was just as happy to drive me at 11pm - didn't hurt a bit - maybe it was her technique. Even when I had another booster after transfer - I was standing up and still didn't hurt (and I don't have much padding there)

Bee - what day was your embie before transfer ?

Sushee - hoping your 6 little embies are getting bigger and stronger for mummy & daddy.

Blue - Huge hugs darling. And pssst happy birthday.

I think it was about 3 days (?) - It had just divided into 8 cells.

Blue -

Ali, that's great, hope ur feelin better soon though. So follies can contain more than 1 egg hey? Is that in the case of identical twins?

Sushee, fantastic, 6 embies, come on Friday...

Keen, awesome news, what an achievement. I sure hope they can transfer this month.

Hope AF comes quick Tam.

Trish, gees, longer than TWW, what a killer. How come? I read that projesterone doesn't affect preg tests, as it doesn't contain HCG, whereas Pregnyl for example, is actually HCG, so it does.

Oh Blue, Happy b'day but so sorry AF arrived. LOL bout the chinny chin chin, hope they disappear. I have to pluck my top lip, as some hairs get darker & don't want to be labelled as having a moustache. hehe.

Babydreams, hope the time to OPU flys by.

Ooohhh Bee, implantation cramps??? So you are technically 7DPO then due to having 3 day embies?

Mel & Ness, good luck for tomorrow, hope BT's are very early & results come early & are BFP's.

Yeah, but I never get pains or cramps. When AF is coming I get butterflies and that is exactly what it feels like now. The feeling is too familiar for me to get excited about. Without the IVF drugs I don't have a cycle so I am not up with what day this or that should happen. Can someone tell me whether it is too early to be feeling like AF is on her way? Technically how many days after FET should she arrive? I'm sorry I'm going on about this as I know there are heaps more exciting things happening in here. I'll shut up now.

Mel, WHERE ARE YOU?

Sal Guest

Hi Bee, AF should arrive (well hopefully should stay away!) fourteen days after 'conception' in a fresh IVF cycle. In a FET cycle, it depends on how many days your emby has been cooking already, so if you got a 3-day emby put back then AF may arrive 11 days later.

Mel, I hope your being quiet is for good reasons, I'm crossing everything that you get a BFP tomorrow (or have already sneakily done a POAS and got a BFP).

tiggy Guest

Mel,
    Just wanted to let you know, I am thinking of you and I hope that you get your BFP.

Also hope Pusster is ok

Tiff

watching/waiting for all the action. Good luck again for everyone in each stage.

Trish, I usually have a 2 1/2 ww because I have supporting HCG (pregnyl) shots, can't think any other reason they'd make you wait, they aren't trying to save $ on BT are they, if no AF by then you would be pg.

Blue, so sorry for you, keep a thought for the next embie out of the freezer. Hope you can have a good birthday otherwise.

Take care

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast