Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - July 2005 #4

ness4 Guest

Sushee and Shell ~ yes I am up next along with Mel - BT on 27th

Mel ~ maybe we will board the arc together

Keen- just a suggestion - for the first page, maybe a graduates summary can be created.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hello girls!

Well 6 out of the 10 fertilised, which doesn't surprise me as I've never had more than six embies!

But again, still very happy as I'm hoping to get two good blasts by day 5, and we're on the right track for at least 2! That's not too much to ask, right, to get two?

Keen, I hope that at the very least, they let you get to OPU, even if you have to freeze 'em and do an FET next time. I will be [-o< hard that at least that much happens.

To everyone else, hello! Ness and Mel both have betas on Wed, how exciting!

love
    sushee

6 is great Sushee- so ET will be Friday?

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Sheree,

I sure hope so! For some reason, I'm very excited about this cycle. I guess it's coz we're trying something different. Also had my sister over all day with Chiara and we spent the whole time talking babies. I enjoyed having my little neice over and am more convinced than ever that the time is right for me to have another child.

So bring it on!

love
    sushee

Well done sushee 6 is a great number =D>

Sush, honey Im so excited for you and am sure you will have your two strong ones by Friday!!

Shell, like Sheree I have viewed to no longer use HPTs, but I tell you it is hard to resist the urge and everyone to their own thats for sure. I just hope you get great accurate results if you do succumb to your urges! Be sure to let us know either way!

So guys.... IM HAVING AN OPU!!! Yaye! Cant believe it! Not sure yet whether will make it to transfer but will definitely be having these eggies rescued! Yaye! I have the trigger at midnight tonight and pick up is 11:30 on Wednesday! I cant tell you the relief I feel right now.

I have to continue bedrest until OPU and to have very light, but regular meals, and has been suggested I drink carbonated drinks because helps release some of the pressure and excess gas that is buidling up .... heee hee

Oh dont mind me Im giddy as a schoolgirl.... (BTW what the hell does giddy mean anyways & who says that ??). Well am really feeling positive and hopeful and am sure we will have success, just feel as though someone (perhaps my dad "up there") is working hard to get things going my way.

Will no doubt be on again tomorrow... will be looking to see how Ali went with her OPU...

Oh, in case I didnt mention it already.... YAYE!

YAYE

=D> =D> =D>
    keen i am so happy for you now rest up !!!!

Congratulations Keen, you really deserve it.

Sush - 6 is great! You have done better than me!!

Keen - Thats great about the opu! Roll on Wednesday.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Keen
    I am so happy for you I am in tears thinking positive thoughts for you - you so deserve this cycle to be a goer.
    I will be [-o< my heart for you .Take it very easy.

what is :smt102 d**** cam ?

Sushee - that is great you got six fertilised - wishing and [-o< only the best outcome for Friday 2 blasts to transfer and some to freeze. Hope you feel better. How many days off do you have ?

We need a dozen rounds of happiness in here - raise your glasses ladies - carbonated non alcoholic beverages only for those in 2ww,waiting for OPU and Sushee & Ali after their OPU.

Hey - hi Babydreams when do you start stimming ?

I will wait till Friday or weekend to HPT - if I get DH to go buy me one I cannot bring myself to - at least 15 dpo -I have one in drawer but want a super sensitive one.

why are they making me wait an extra week almost - is this because of progesterone level (taking Crinone) can't be Pregnyl - trigger was 13 days ago and had one shot 1500 iu after transfer last Saturday - this extra waiting is just extra torture

Mel - thinking of you sweet - you too Ness :luck:
    what would we do without each other thru all these up & downs (and I'm not talking about those under the sheets :-s )

that's 750 posts for me -

Hi girls

Sushee- Great news, well done

Keen - WOOHOO!! I'm so wrapped for you, what a relief!! Now rest up!!

I had my OPU today, we got 15 eggies from 11 follies, am sooo happy with that. Will ring tomorrow to get their progress and if all is going well will transfer on Wed!

I'm afraid I'm still vewy vewy sore so you have to excuse my lack of personals

Hope everyone else is doing really well

Take care

Ali xxxxxxxxxxxxx

All very exciting, what a week it will be. Lots of OPU & BFPs as well.

Sush, well done on your embies, hope they all grow on to blast for you to have transfer & freeze for later (for number 2)

Ali, well done to you also, great numbers & I'm sure your fertilisation rate will be good too.

Keen, yah for you, OPU on it's way, any mention about ET, will you be right for it? Hope so.

I assumed the d**** cam is the u/s from 'down below' (a nice way of putting it!!)

Too much to keep away, so heaps of checking this week. With all the excitement I think it might make my wait for AF quicker.
    I have to go back to the clinic at week 3 to get the details for my FET, as it is a Hormone Replacement Therapy FET I guess I need a schedule of what to take & when.

Take care

Ali ~wow thats a fantastic number i will have every thing crossed for you [-o<

Sensational Ali - that is great number and I wish you all the best with fertilisation -
    I will be thinking and [-o< for you too
    rest up and take it easy tonight - tomorrow you will feel much better

Trish ~ i'm still here just lurking a bit at the minute i start Gonal F at the end of the week onwards and upwards from here !!!!!

i am remembering why i hated synarel .....

so when is your BT ?

Babydreams clinic wrote 3rd August - good luck for starting Gonal F- not long now !

why are they torturing you further Trish have they indicated why they are waiting more the 14 days to do BT [-o< ever so hard that there is a bfp at the end of it all for you

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast