Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - September '05 #3

Thanks Bluesky, you ok??

Blue Sky Guest

Hi all!!
    Hope all you TWWers haven't been sent nutty as yet. :bluestick:
    Keen - bummer about your internet troubles. Hope its all fixed soon!
    Sue - I caught a lift with the Tim Tam van out to the Western Ring Road...
    by the way, fab new moniker (?sp) petal!
    Sorry for the short post - think I need to catch up!

Hope you all have a nice weekend - perhaps indoors for us Melbournites!! I'm off to my niece's first birthday party today.

Special puppy feet rubs for everyone!

cheers
    BlueSky

Blue Sky Guest

Sorry Sue - I have been keeping a bit quiet haven't I!! I'm actually finding the waiting a bit hard now - I just want to start already!! (Patience was never my thing 8-[ ) But, yes - I'm fine!! Don't you be worrying about me and my little :-({|= - you put your feet up, let yourself get spoilt today!!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

I don't usually log on on weekends -too hard to fight the kids off the puter - but wanted to come in quickly and wish SuziQ (heehee love the name) a wonderful birthday!

Humphrey, if you POAS today, it's still too soon! Lol!

love
    sushee

Humphrey, just popped in to see if you POAS today. Spill the beans. At least if it is BFN you know why.

Sue, we won't speak numbers :-$ Big Happy Birthday

Take care, I'm off for a Lingerie party, can't think of a better way to get my mind of the TWW. Retail therapy with a bunch of girls. Yahhh

Hi all

Big Happy Birthday to SuziQ....... I too love the name change!!! I hope you are having a super day!!!

I am on Primolut and was told AF would arrive in 3 days..........that was Monday. Rang nurses on fri and they told me a different story that it arrives a couple of days after stopping the primolut. I stopped yesterday so here's hoping she arrives tomorrow. I'm going absolutely stir crazy here.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Love to everyone

Ali xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for all the birthday wishes girls
    Am expecting the massage/facial lady any minute - la-de-daaaaa.
    So, I'll chat to you all later if I'm awake.
    Oh, well.... Humphrey??????? By the way, I had a weird dream last night. Got an email from Mr. B. (Bear??) Humphrey telling me not to talk to his wife as he was trying to get her to spend more time at his feet???? Hmmmm.
    Love
    Sue

Okay - I wasn't gonna fess up, but I can't not tell you girls - of course I did! And yes it was nothin! Still don't care though. Too early....blah, blah, blah.....

Had a crappy day today - a big fight with DH. Over his family of course (it's never anything else). It was the first time we have ever fought in front of DS too, so I'm feeling pretty bad about it. He's probably walking home from the train station ATM (a verrrry long walk) as he's too stubborn to call me to ask me to pick him up. I won't bore you with the details but this was the only day we have off together for 6 weeks and he's off helping his family. He just can't say no to them. I wonder who will apologise first?????

Hi Keen - hope you are well, we miss you! :smt039

PS Sue - that dream - what the????

cazzoom Guest

Oh sorry for missing your birthday Sue!!

Happy happy birthday!!

much love
    Cazz

Oh dear Humphrey. Not gunna comment on POAS (except I think I just did).
    That's a bummer about the fight. I always found we fought more when on IVF. So much pressure, anticipation, hope, fear of hope, worry, waiting - and most of the time not even realising it. Might be easier to apologise first - you're only going to stew over it anyway!!! Sometimes it's easier not to dig your heels in, particularly when on IVF. He can make up for your lost day together another time - in a big way!!!PS That dream. Couldn't believe it when I woke up. Now I'm thinking it was prophetic in some way. Still trying to figure it out.
    Everything will blow over - you'll see
    Love
    Sue:luck:

Just quickly, Ali, I always had to wait a day or two after stopping primolut for AF.

Off to work soon, just wanted to say my temps dropped big time today - so much so I didn't even test! I'm already feeling the first few AF cramps. Oh well, knew it couldn't be this easy - bring on the jabs next month!

Blue Sky Guest

Humphrey - Hope it was just cold in your house this morning!?!
    I still have my fingers crossed for you pet.
    Take it easy

Humphrey, I hope it was just cold too, or that you did it wrong. It's too early to write this cycle off yet I'm sure. How are you actually feeling though. I hope there is a glimmer of hope in there still.

Ali, don't you just hate when you get messed around like that. Hoping AF is visiting soon. It's just a total pain in the ar$e you've had to wait sooooooooo long.

Take care all, enjoy a nice Sunday. I have a nephew's birthday party so more things to take my mind of the TWW. And yes, the retail therapy worked well yesterday, as always.....

HCG shot done, only stung slightly more than the puregon. Now how long til I ovulate? And do progesterone pessaries delay AF?

just a real quick one before connection drops out again....

Kelly - yep, progesterone is likely to delay AF (but not always, as didnt in my case)...

Humphrey - that POAS doesnt count anyways, plus its been cold lately, right?....hang in there sweetie.... hope AF stays right away for you... [-o<

Sue - glad to hear you enjoyed all the spoils of a birthday!

Ali - Cant believe how evil AF is being to you this cycle.... I tell you, if I saw her in the street Id be smacking her about for you, and then dragging her sorry ar$e over to your place!

Tam - hope you stocked up on lots of nice frillies and sexies from the lingerie party!

Blue - hope you enjoyed the party.... got to love fairy bread and pass the parcel (theu're my favourite!)

Well I have blood and u/s tomorrow, so hopefully everything will be forming nicely.... at least no fear of seeing a zillion follies this time around - phew!

DH is taking me on a date this evening, which should be just loverly! I know, Im very lucky.... and spoilt too (But hey - Im worth it )

Gillian Guest

Hi everyone, I hope your all doing really well.

Shez, I'm sorry to hear no luck this month. I hope IVF will be a short yet rewarding journey for you!!! I know what you mean about looking forward to IVF because it takes away some of the uncertainty. Im at that point now where I just want to get stuck into it but in saying that I hope this last IUI works!

Keen, good luck with the U/S tomorrow and I hope you have a good date tonight! Everyone deserves a little tlc every now and then!

I was hoping you guys would be able to give me some advise as this is my last IUI before IVF. I currently don't receive any support in the tww and I know that lots of others do with pessaries and further injections. Why do you receive the support? I questioned my doctor once about it and he said it was done about 15 years ago because it was trendy and the only time he would look at that for me was if i had an unusual luteal phase. That doesn't make any sense to me because so many people I know have pregnyl injections and or use pessaries in that two weeks. Just hoping someone can tell me why and what you used exactly. I have my day 10 scan on Tuesday and really want it to be my last one! Anyway I have made this whole thing all about me which my dh reckons I do in every situation but I am hoping someone can give me a hand!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast