Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: LT TTC after Miscarriage or Loss #3

Porsche-sooooooooooooo excited.

porsche-I knew it! Will hold off celebration until formal bfp, good for you , you must be excited! xx

I'm not getting excited yet because there is every chance it is the Pregnyl lol. But I can't wait until tomorrow to see what that HPT does.

Porsche, that sounds very encouraging - I'm only holding back from celebrating because I know you are unsure whether the meds are still active. When was your last Pregnyl jab? 3-5 days is the usual wearing off time I'm told. Oooo could be very exciting!!

T-hopes, glad you got some good news with your furbaby. It's just unbearable when things go wrong with them - they are little lifelines for us, so loving and giving. I would be bereft if anything happened to my girls, each one is so funny and different. I can't wait to hear how your appointment went today - it is exciting to think you can finally get somewhere with some help. Crossing my fingers you might have caught an egg on your own though x

Ferrals, I've pm'd you xx I spoke to my acupuncture/herbs lady and she is encouraging me to keep taking everything while doing IVF. She's been treating women for 20 years for fertility problems and it's only pretty recently that they ask women to stop their herbs while doing treatment. She said that the women she's treated who had herbs during IVF and then stopped the next time, responded much better if they kept taking them so I'm going to too. I wasn't sure but you've encouraged me.

Sunbeam, yah for chocolate fest. It is actually good for you, you know! especially dark chocolate *yum*. Sigh...I think it's time for a sneaky snack for me. Too much goodness doesn't do you any good sometimes

Mindhugs, I hope you can get some answers - so distressing for you to go through this.

Saffy, looks like you'll be a couple of weeks ahead of me - I don't start Lucrin until 8 September. So excited for you too x

MatthewsMum - good luck for tomorrow x

SammyP, Crafty, HappyBaby and anyone I've missed - hi to you all.

AFM well I start injections on 8 September. I hope this cycle goes alright - started to feel sick yesterday but after a good sleep I'm OK this morning. My anxiety levels are pretty high I have to admit. Just trying to stay focused on the here and now or I'll go crazy. We're off to Canberra for my inlaws 50th wedding anniversary this weekend then it is our due date on Monday. Have a good weekend everyone. I hope good things are coming our way! xx

Alice - My last Pregnyl shot was on Sunday night. So 4 days ago. I have more cramping today. Annoying cramping.

Not long until you start injections. It will all be fine. Do'nt worry to much leave that to the Dr's that's what we pay them for (yeah say me who has been aright royal pain in the butt). I hope the time away will be a great distraction. GBH to you.

Hi Ladies,

T- Hopes - I was on Vitex too for the last 2 years. It never made me spot, I still O'ed late (or not at all) but it improved my mood due to leveling out my proesterone. I've only stopped it in the last few weeks as you are not supposed to stay on it for more than 18 months (not sure why). I'm just hoping my mood does not change or I will start it again. The web address is BFP Status for IUI's - FertilityCommunity.com its not an info site just lots of people reporting thier IUI sucsesses and gave me lots of hope. All my IUI's were medicated as I have such trouble O'ing on my own, I had no side effects from the Puregon (lets hope thats the same when I'm in 4 times the dose with IVF!)

Porsche - I have everything crossed for this being a real BFP for you.

Alice - Sorry you are stressing, have you tried yoga. I actually do a pg yoga DVD at home and it helps my stress levels heaps. Chocolate helps too! I hope you have a really great cycle. Can't wait for mine to start.

Porsche - all sounding good.... keep us posted! Im getting a little excited for you!! OK - A LOT excited for you!!! Any news today??

Alice - We will be starting injections on the same day!! How romantic!

Sunbeam - thanks for the info - that site is great!! xx

Crafty - how are you going?? Hows the new love shack ?

AFM - well we had our appts and all went very well! Our nurse is gorgeous! So encouraging and informative! Feeling very excited but a little worried cause the percentage of IUI working is very low! BUT i do have age on my side so they said that puts me in the higher success rate catergory which is good. AF due 5 Sept so bring it on! Out of pocket $990 pr month... GULP!!

Hi Ladies

T-Hopes - LOL Another strong + on HPT. Hasn't faded at all. Only 17 more hours until the BT. I tried to bring my BT forward to today because I'm running out of meds but they said that I'll have my results in an hour tomorrow anyway. And that they really like to do the BT 7 days after my last pregnyl shot. So what's another day eh?

Sunbeam - I'm glad your feeling much better. When do you expect to start another cycle? Or are you going to wait a while?

AFM - Annoying cramping again it's on and off all day lol. Have lost a little of my appetite as well.

Porsche - So glad you posted, have been checking every 30mins!! Ohhhhhh sounding pretty goooooooooood my love!!!! I will be standing by for tomorrows results! How late is AF not??

Quote Originally Posted by T-hopes View Post
    Porsche - So glad you posted, have been checking every 30mins!! Ohhhhhh sounding pretty goooooooooood my love!!!! I will be standing by for tomorrows results! How late is AF not??
    What do you mean? Technically AF "should" have been here Tuesday but I understand that the progesterone pessaries will hold AF at bay until I stop them.

Well I got the bt results back and it's still a BFP. My hcg was 677 so up quite a lot. Feeling relieved but still very nervous at the same time.
    Have another bt on 6th September and then scan around the 13th.

Porche that's great they will tell you the results in one hour. I will also be checking to see your results. I have a good feeling about it.

Hope to catch up with everyone over the weekend.

hi ladies-just a quick update,had transfer today,we lost 1 embie in the thaw,had 1 transfered.Got to go to toilet now,don't like that 1st wee after transfer but it must be done

Good for you matthew's mum- by the truckloads for you. Sorry you lost one embie but hopefully this one is your little baby xx

Happybaby-wow, great numbers, how exciting for you

Porsche-

Thopes-5th sept just around the corner, glad you had a great nurse and won't be long for you xx ps glad your furbaby was ok and the diagnosis wasn't so serious

Alice- how are you feeling today? Hope you have time to relax and that the anxiety is manageable. Big to you for your EDD on Monday. Wow, 50th annversary that is a long time to be married!

Sunbeam-what dose Puregon were you on? Bet you can't wait for your next cycle xx

sorry porsche - Typo - I mean 'how late is AF NOW? typed 'NOT' instead!! Sorry love!!

Hi Ladies

Hi Ladies

Firstly I want to thank you ladies for thinking of me. I really do appreciate it. Had a BT this morning and I've been sitting on tender hooks for the last hour and a half. I did 2 POAS this morning a Lullaby Conceptions and a FR. The test line on the FR came up before the control line did. And really dark and I've been doing the lullaby ones for 3 days now and they have gotten darker. But there is always the possibility of that being the Pregnyl.

Anyway BT results don't lie and my BETA came back at 441. Which is a SCREAMING BFP!!!!!!!

No I just have to get to 10 weeks before I feel comfortable.

A BETA 441 I'm guessing is good??

Porsche congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yAYAYAYAYAYYA!!! iM SOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! GOOD ON YOU LOVEY!!!!!!

wHOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

441 Sounds very high!! Twins??!! did you have 2 embies pt in??

Hi T-Hopes

Yes I put 2 back. I'll be googgling HCG levels now hahaha.

morning everyone , porshe-congratulations!!!!

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast