Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC after Miscarriage or Loss #4

Alice well done you can do it girl a basket full of eggies for you too I think !!!

Luna Hi so glad you came to join us and HAPPY BIRTHDAY I know at our age we don't like to celebrate birthdays much but hey older and wiser I say, I am 45 and 6mnths now and not giving up so you are in good company !! sorry for your recent loss I know how hard it is but we have to brush ourselves down and get up and keep on trying !

Sunbeam not long now till your egg pick will be thinking of you,

Been stalking the PAMCL thread for news of Dory its so nice to see so many names I know growing big bellys over there !

afm well I had really bad pain in my righthand side yesterday afternoon so think it was maybe the big Ovulation hoping so anyways so I guess i am now in the TWW 3 days behind you T-hopes !!!! seems we are tww buddies again how many times thats been I can't remeber now used to be ferrals too !!!

Morning ladies!

Luna - welcome Im so sorry for your loss and that it has been such a tough road for you. I hope we can make it a little easier and so glad that you have come out of those bushes! The ladies here are wonderful, knowledgeable and so very brave! They pick me up every time I fall and encourage me to keep pushing on when I think i cant! Good luck with your 2WW, 10dpo, you never know!! xx

Alice - Good on you for going for a walk! Its so rejuvenating isnt it! Still a little fresh where I live in the mornings but Spring is definatly settling in! And yep - Im a very bid POAS addict but not sure when im going to start... am feeling a bit scared this cycle I guess I do it cause otherwise I get my hopes up too much - for me, it brings me back down to earth! I cope better knowing AF is coming and Im not UTD rather than waiting it out! Were all so different huh! and nice follie growing by the way!! Go go girl!! Whoo hoo!!!!

Sunbeam - thinking of you today, happy EPU day!!!

saffy - whats news???!!!

AFM - well nothing exciting to report here except I think these pessaries im on are causing some bad mood swings - giving myself whiplash!! Poor DH!! He is being nice and I still wanna rip his head off Also got a cold and a cough so feeling very down about this cycle, an embie surely couldnt implant with all this coughing Time will tell!

Hi to everyone else! Happy Friday!

Have been checking the other forums hourly, waiting to Dorys announcement! Cant wait!!!!

oh crafty - sorry we posted at the same time!!! Yes we are often 2WW pals!!! We can do this!!! Im 4DPO today! Yaya! We are going for a June baby together!! Yayaa!

I will catch up on posts later when I am snuggled up in bed just wanted to let you all know

I got 20 eggies!!!! Go eggies go

Thank you for all your well wishes and fingers crossed

Ladies, thank you for warm welcome, I already feel encouraged.

Crafty, Thopes - I see you are my buddies in the TWW, although I am a few days ahead.

And Sunbeam - . So when is the transfer?

Sunbeam-awesome result now lets get a good fertilisation and lots of embryos to freeze for future bubbies after this one.

OMG sunbeam thats awesome news go girl you can have a family as big as me one day what they doing about the transfer are you being treated as if you have NK cells or did I miss some news while I was away moving ?

Luna wow 10s into your TWW I would have to pee and pee or well maybe not seeing 1 line always makes me miserable so I guess I would have to wait it out on 2nd thoughts, anyways FX this is the 1st BFP of many !!!

T-hopes shame your poor DH its dreadful isn't it when you crap them out and you know your doing wrong but you just can't help it, its as if we need them to know how shi**y we feel inside instead of all calm and no worry attitude !! I am with you but not on the pessaries so not too bad atm but come next week well who knows !!!

Ferrals nearly another week gone not too much longer till you get that scan ! I am so sorry they messed up to you of all people but I am sure bub is healthy !!

Alice hope your ok and waiting your follies to grow bigger your turn next week I think for egg pick !

Speak later to all of us that need it !!!

Hi ladies

Oh my gosh I don't know what I am more excited about, my 20 eggies or the safe arrival of Dory's little Hannah.

Alice - Whoo a lovely basket full of eggies growing for you too. I guess we must be on very different doses of meds if I did EPU and your's are still growing and we were just a day apart starting. I was told they grow 2mm a day. I'm glad your cold has eased, mine is almost gone too. Would have been a lovely day for a walk, it is such a great way to start the day and I find it really clears my mind too. Keep positive babe and we will both be pg with twins in no time

Ferrals - I say go for it, get to Newcastle and get the scan and put your poor mind at ease, I can't imagine how stressed you must feel. All the signs are that bub is great but I understand you needing that total reassurance before you can start to plan and enjoy

Crafty - Whoo sounds like a very positive O. Come on Crafty eggies, get busy Two bubs will do me fine. Yes being treated for NK but only for the transfer period, not sure why. If all is good transfer will be on wednesay.

Saffy - You cracked me up with your bruising your nipples checking them so much Yes, lets not do that at work you might get in trouble! I hope a sneaky (non-boob hardening) BFP is coming your way.

Sammy P - That is just horrible news about your BIL ans SIL. It should just not be possible for people to have that much bad luck.

T- Hopes - I hope the TTW is not to drawn out. One of the great tings with IUI is that at least there is no guessing about what dpo you are at. Sorry the pesseries are making you a crabby on top of your cough and cold.

Porsche - I'm sorry you have bad MS, makes you feel rotten though I was always encouraged by it. The Blackmores tablets helped mine heaps. I can totally sympathise about the scan fear, almost makes you wish we were back in the days before scans in an 'ignorance is bliss' kind of way.

ITSL- Any news on you bt today?

Luna - Happy birthday and welcome to our thread, this is a group of fantastic, brave and supportive women. I'm sorry for your losses I hope there is a bundle of joy waiting to meet you soon. If you think husbands are hard to educate about cycles etc try teaching these things to a gay guy, he is clueless!!! When we started out I made him up a book entitled ' The Gay Boy's guide to girly bits and making babies' didn't make any difference he still doesn't get it

AFM - Well I'm obviously very happy with my lovley egg count. I couldn't believe it when the Dr told me, I thought I'd have been in heaps more pain with that many follies growing. I remember Murrycod got 22 eggs and could hardly walk. I'm not feeling to bad or sore. I am still instructed to drink heaps of water and I'm on tablets called Dostinex (Cabergoline) to help ward off OHSS. Anyone taken them before? I did not get told my E2 level from Wed so no idea how high it got but I was chugging down close to 3L of water a day to try and help it. Now it is just a waiting game to find out about fertilisation and emby growing. I got the impresssion Donor daddy is a bit worried about his part now since I did so well. I kept trying to explain all they need is 20 good ones, probably the least pressure he's been under! Go my ****ty eggs go!

Sunbeam- WOOHOO for ****ty eggs , mine must be prudish oldmaids hehe. We give Dostinex at work to women who don't want to breastfeed and it stops their milk coming in so I don't know WTF you are on it for- maybe something to do with hormones? I don't think it has any sideeffects to mention. Donor daddy's got a lot to live up to -hope he has promiscuous sperm to match your eggs xx

Crafty- hope you caught that eggy, GL for your TWW, you will get there

Thopes-sorry your TWW is blighted by moods and a cold, thats not fair! Don't worry DH will cope- they have to put up with us don't they! And I suggest, seeing how you have so many HPTs, that you start testing now! Otherwise if you get a bfp later you won't have gotton your moneys worth lol. Do 2 a day for the rest of your TWW and you might just get rid of them all haha!

Alice- my acupuncture lady suggested i go for walks this week to get my body back into the swing of things, lovely with the fresh air etc. Are you having another blood test tomorrow or a scan too? GL with whatever it is!

Luna- Welcome, sorry you have to be here, hope you feel at home with us old chooks, we're still going strong though! Oh and also I like your name!

AFM- I'm making a stand and not going to be bullied into testing unless i get any symptoms ( real ones not imaginary ones). I really think my body is up the creek as I have had some EWCM the last few days . If AF the moll doesn't show up by Monday I'll ring the ivf nurse and get some advice, I don't want to wait any longer than I have to for my next cycle.

Hi Ladies!
    Just popping in to say a big hello to u all! So glad that the ball is rolling with a few of u.. so exciting!!! Im always stalking this thread!

T-Hopes i just wanted to say U have nothing to worry about! I have heard that being sick is a great thing when the baby is being made because ur body is so busy fighting those germs/infection that it doesnt fight ur baby away! I actually think its a great thing that ur sick! During O time i had a big disgusting boil and i really thought there wld be no way for a baby to survive in my 'dirty infection ridden body' but it did amazingly enough! So im all for being all sick and germy whilst TTC! haha.

Crafty- My offer is still there if u want some clomid blackmarket style! ive still got 5 repeats for it I still believe that u will get there.. so proud of u to keep battling on xxx

Sunbeam- OMG 20 EGGS! fantastic news! Am very happy for u

Anyway i better jump outta here.. i fully feel like im hijacking this thread! THINKING OF U ALL!!! xxx

It's a no from me sadly.

DH and I are going to take some time to consider everything. I just feel I need to find my positive attitude before it'll work for me.

A sincere all the best Saffy and to everyone else. Hope it goes well for us all.

I'll keep an eye on this thread until we go on hols next week.

I'm jumping in here too, again, I think. I keep joining the LT TTC or TTC threads but end up running away because I hate even writing down the AF came again.

Trying for #3 for 3 years, DH finally agreed it's time to see a FS and literally backs out at the 11th hour! In bed the night before our appoint and BAM "I can't do this", I don't have it in me to debate with him again why we should go. So I bought some more vitamins and doing my research for the natural route!

Wishing everyone the best for their up coming cycles and looking forward to getting to know you all

can someone please help before I go INSANE - where are the birth announcements???????????????????????????? I can't find it only birth stories and nothing there please post a link before I explode!!

OK found it, can calm down and do a proper post now!

Dory's lil girl weighs 10pounds

Oh that's such wonderful news about Dory and little Hannah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (oops and Dory's DH too of course!)(and her cats)

And Sunbeam!!!!!!! Woa, girl that's just AMAZING!!!!!!! You clever clever woman! 20 EGGS!!!!!!!!!!! 20!!!!!!! Oh that's just the best best news I hope DD can step up now and you get LOTS of beautiful embies to freeze. Yah for you!!! Yah for ****ty eggs !! xxxoo

T-hopes, don't be worrying lovely about being sick, Reet is right that your body will be busy fighting those germs and hopefully your little one is snuggling right in. Lots of to you!

ITSL - so sorry lovely that you got a BFN I know what you mean about needing to feel positive and it's such a hard line to walk between hopefulness and disappointment. I hope you can have some nurturing time with your family and feel strong again soon. Sounds like a holiday will be just the thing. Take care x

Damprye, hello, how're you?

Toomanyshoes, welcome to the thread, I hope you find lots of love and support here. That's really tough that your DH feels that way just now but I hope that he comes around. Things happen in their own time even when we don't want them to and I hope he comes to it sooner rather than later. In the meantime I know lots of women here use Vitex (I've never tried it but I know many swear by it) and Macca powder so maybe look those up. I've been seeing an acupuncturist and Chinese medicine doc and I can recommend that. I hope you don't have to wait too long for your BFP

Reet, nice to hear from you! I have followed a long a bit in the other thread but there's too many names there now for me. So glad all is going well for you, was very chuffed to read your BFP news

Saffy my love, EWCM is a really good sign!! So I'm going to keep hopeful for you

Crafty, yah for 'o' time! Hope you and T-hopes race each other to the end with your BFPs waiting ahead.

Hi everyone else - I know I've missed a few but need to go so hope you are all OK. MatthewsMum, hope your time with your family is nurturing and supporting you and we'll see you again soon.

AFM well I spent 3 1/2 hours going to Sydney and back to help a friend today and I was sooo tired the whole time and a bit cross with myself for not staying home and resting. So I'm going to rest now and send my 8 little follies positive loving vibes. Got another test and us in the morning - and another 3 hour round trip why did I do that to myself today? Why???

Alice- I'd like to say I am good but I guess right now it would be lying. Not going to go on about it though.

Hope you ladies are doing plenty of BDing and catching those eggies

Saffy - The nurse said the Distinex had something to do with prolactin levels, not exactly sure I was still on a bit too much of a high to listen properly!

T- Hopes -The girls are right about being sick helping I have been not 100% a few times and ended up with a BFP. So sniffle and snuffle and don't stress about it.

ITSL - I'm sorry it was a no for you this month. Is there anything else your clinic can suggest that might improve your chances, I'm guessing you have tried lots of things like most of us.

TMS- That sucks that DH won't go to the FS but if I was you I'd go on my own. You are obviously getting pg but like me having trouble staying that way so there are likely to be several tests they can do for you and maybe DH will join in later.

Alice - Heaps of luck for tomorrows scan babe I hope your eggies are all coming along nicely

GO THE TITANS!!

Hi Ladies

Hooly dooly Sunbeam what a great haul of eggies! FX for fantastic fert rates!!!!

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast