Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception Aug-Sep 2010

Hi ladies, I haven't been in here since BB went heywire so some catching up to do...

Dreamsinto Reality- great result! How exciting to be triggering and good luck for wednesday. It is weird not snffing or jabbing, I constantly feel like i should be doing something!!

Kass- I'm not doing anything at the moment either-just waiting for my next cycle but its good to keep up with what everyone is doing! I just saw you had a BFN for your last cycle (?chemical preg) sorry to hear that, I know what you mean since my last m/c (ages ago) i haven't even had an inkling of a preg so anything is a positive sign I guess. Hope you are back on track soon xx

Fatgirlslim- hope AF has arrived on time so you can get going, and i hope also that the wisdom tooth is better ( or out!)

Trueblue- hi mate, hope everything is settling down on your world. Thats great news about the FET it sounds much better than a stim cycle! Did you get the coeliac results yet?? New FS sounds good too, I am going to go to a new one if I don't have anything success by the end of the year, there is a guy ( doctor) I work with who I really like and think he will suit me better than the one i have now. Bet you can't wait until your next cycle now?!

Loops- have fun at the Melbourne Show, hope the weather is a bit warmer than recently!

Hi to trishy, Terry, intheslowlane, Amy, Danigirl (whats happening with you?)

AFM- hmmm, well after my cycle was cancelled 2 wks ago we were trying naturally, last week I had spotting for 2 days (thought?implantation or earlyAF) nothing since, no pregnancy symptoms, feeling teary and stressed. My AF probably wold be due end of this week as I think I O'd on the Friday. SO, will have to wait and see. Does anyone know: if I did have implantation bleed last Wed, shouldn't I have symptoms by now? My boobs are completely soft nad not even sore.I don't want to get my hopes up ( but I have of course) cos I know I will be disappointed again

Goodluck with your EPU on wednesday and they are great results i hope you do get that many eggies!

Hi Saffy, it may have been implantation bleeding, i so hope it was for you don't be too stressed about no pg signs, back in june i fell pg with our 3rd cycle and i had started bleeding so my nurse did a BT and i was pg!! i had no signs at all not till about 12 dpt i started to get sore nipples and i actually realised i had the clearest face skin i think iv had since before puberty lol but sadly the bleeding continued and i lost our angel at 5 weeks and as soon as the bleeding did get heavier (which would have been the miscariage) the sore boobs went and i got pimples! so sometimes we just dont know we are pg!

AFM, i rang the nurse for mine and DH's BT results today but she said some still arn't in and they need to look over them and i will find out the results of some of them tomorrow. I think they will be ok im more worried about the DNA frag results, DH and i talked more about us using a sperm donor last night just incase the results are bad, he said he will do it if its what i want, but hoping we wont need one

I hope everyone elso is doing ok xxx

Hi ladies,

I'm just dropping in to say hi again. I've been catching up on the latest with you guys but haven't posted for a while in this thread. I've been on a kind of break - waiting for hormones to settle down so I can have some testing done. I'll be back here a bit more for 'real' business when I start my next IVF cycle next month. And this IS going to be THE ONE I'm looking forward to cycling with some of you! Seeyas

Hey All...

OneDay - I have everything crossed for you! it. will. be. ok.

Kaybee - when next month are you staring your cycle? Loops and I are also starting end of this month and beginning of next month - so hopefully there'll be a few BFP's around at the end of next month!

AFM - I am just plodding along - wisdom tooth has settled down significantly, and I think no longer poses a threat to my baby-making success! Still waiting for AF - I havent been as vigilant in charting these last couple of months - but I know she's due between now and the 30th. I have a killer sore lower back - which hopefully means it's sooner rather than later - or maybe that was all the mopping up i did yesterday? meh.

Things are FLOODING back to me now... I guess IVF is similar to childbirth - where supposedly, everything is forgotten once you've got a baby in your arms - or in my case - IVF is forgotten after 8 months of agony and heartache.... I completely forgot about all the blood tests & scans... and obsessing about the size and how many follies you have on each ovary... the "Oh my god I need to make sure I am home by 9pm - how is hubby going to give me my shots when we're THERE?' - am I going to lose the plot? so many things that I just completely forgot about !

Anyway. rant over! Good luck to all the scanners, waiters and waiting-to-implanters...

L xx

Hi ladies
    Good luck for your pickup tomorrow Dreams - 10 - 12 sounds like a good result

Saffy - fx it was implantation. I know what you mean about getting hopes up - I don't think it's possible to switch that off!

Oneday - fx for your results

fatgirlslim - glad your teeth are behaving!

Hi to everyone else.

I just got back from my gp. Had a little meltdown after a simple 'how's the ivf going?'. Arrgh - I thought I was fine but the tears just started welling up. 5 minutes later I was fine again. I was so embarrassed - I haven't had a public cry in a looong time.

Hi Lovely Ladies
    Oneday ~ thanks for your lovely wishes hun and same to you - hugs. Interesting about the Menevit as my FS recommended it. But my DH is also on couple of other fertility tablets from my uncle who is a naturopath. Im also on some as well such as Chase Tree which helps an embryo to stick and other fertility benefits. GL with the results, FX, everything is ok.

True ~ Very interesting to hear the new FS's opinions on Menevit - I only just bought some more for DH too Oh well he may as well give them a shot anyway. Hope everythings moving quickly towards your FET.

DIR ~ thanks hun, im very excited about starting the process and also the Melb Show. 12 follies sound great!! Will be thinking of you with tomorrow.

Intheslowlane ~ Hi and Good luck to you!

fatgirlslim ~ Yes I do remember that - sorry we are both here still. This time will be ours - GL hun! Hope your wisdom teeth come good, FX.

Kass ~ As our FS said to True; sometimes it can be just a numbers game so perhaps it just hasnt been the right time yet. FX the next go is the one hun!!

Saffy ~ Could well of been implantation - FX it was. You wouldnt neccessarily have PG symptoms - I believe many woman dont get any symtoms until a few weeks into the pregnancy. GL hun

Kaybee ~ looking forward to cycling with you again, all the best hun!

AFM ~ Getting very excited now, getting very close. Also my body is mental - i have bit of brown bleeding again (sorry TMI), even though im on the pill etc so could be just an early AF it's very very early for me

Loops -I spotted the whole time I was on the BCP, its pretty common esp if its a low dose- annoying though!!
    I should have bought shares in a panty liner company years ago lol
    I'm excited for you, how was the Show?

Thanks Saffy, probably all it is nothing to worry about. LOL about the panty liners
    I havent been to the show yet, going in on Thursday night for about 5 nights - will be heaps of fun, cant wait.

Hello beautiful ladies!!

I'm so sorry I haven't been in here in a while!!

I hope everyone is well and surviving the whole process. It's definitely a loooong road.
    I'm nearing closer to the end of it (I hope!!) I am in the final days of my TWW and my pregnancy blood test is scheduled for this Fri 24th Sept at 7.45am..they said I should have results by end of that day as I'm doing it at my IVF clinic. I'm very nervous but also very excited. I had a 2 day transfer and about 2 days after transfer I got a mild case of OHSS which got really bad at about 4 days past transfer but then it cleared up! I felt quite good for a while after that but the last couple of days I have had hot flushes, dizziness, headaches and have felt 'off' like I'm getting sick or something. Hopefully it's a good sign.
    PS Does anyone know if you still get your period on crinone? I guess my period should be due tomorrow as I will be 14 days past egg pick up. No sign of it yet. Sorry if TMI but last Weds (7 days past egg pick up) I noticed a bit of brown discolouration when I wiped (sort of turned the crinone a funny colour). Could this have been implantation?
    Anyway I'll keep you all posted on any news...glad to be back in here and glad you r all well.
    xxx

Morning ladies

Danni sounds pretty promising for you the brownish colour good have been implatation I've read that here before. As for the hot flushes etc cronine can do that to your body too

Loops have fun at the show took my nieces last Sunday had a great day although it was quite expensive

Dreams good luck today I'm sure everything will be fine

Saffy fingers crossed for you too hon. It's it funny when you look back that we can just have a little moment of weakness without knowing that it will happen. Don't owrry about it its a good thing to let your feelings out.

AFM have my scan on Monday to check out how my follicle is growing so I'll have a better idea when the transfer might be

Danni-girl ~ All sounding very positive esp the brown spotting. The Crinone from memory did give me headaches but I also felt the way you are describing when I got my BFP. You would still get AF whilst on Crinone if not PG. Good luck and she doesnt come for over 9 months!

Terry ~ GL on Monday hun, hope those follies are growing nicely! Yes the show is very expensive these days which is a shame. Im working there with cattle so dont have to pay obviously which is nice, although my mum had to pay a pretty big entry fee anyway LOL.

Hoping everyone is well and all the best!

Good luck to those scanning, jabbing and testing can only get in via mobile without getting the URL error

Default well im not preg :( aunt flow has showed her ugly face

Hi ladies, hope everyones well. Im not so good Af showed up today right on time and 2 days before my blood test. I don't really think there is any point going but my hubby thinks i should go just in case i could still be preg. I very much doubt it...can that even happen? I will still go tho to get it out of the way and ease my mind. Should i still take my last 2 doses of crinone? Yucky! Well im feeling pretty down so im gonna go buy myself a big block of chocolate and drown my sorrows sorry for the negative post.

Im so sorry danni you can still bleed if your pg i did when i was pg but i lost it. I think its best to still have a bt to put your mind at ease and get a def answer. The first cycle is hard to deal with when its neg but it gets easier, i think i got over my miscariage (my 3rd cycle) quicker then the first failed one, i think we all just have such high expectations of it workoing first go and when it dosn't it hits hard. Chin up and keep positve the next one might be your turn xxx

Dannigirl- so sorry
    You definately should have a BT, I have heard of people still getting a positive, but if the witch is in full flow I guess you know your body best
    At least if you get a definate bfn you can go and have drink ( if you drink alcohol) without feeling guilty, get that chocolate into you asap as well! You deserve it.
    I hope next time we all get a better outcome xx

DANNI_GIRL - I am so sorry hun! Sam thing happened to me in my first ICSI cycle - I couldn't bring myself to go in to 'torture' myself with a blood test - so I POAS. Take Saffy's advice - have a few glasses of nice wine - in your PJ's - and buy yourself some *expensive* chocolate... (even better if hubby buys it) xxx

AFM... picked up my green cooler bag full of meds last night - makes it feel so much more 'real' having that waiting in my fridge. Now waiting for the usually DREADED AF... waiting, waiting.

L x

Sorry to hear that Dannie

I can only get on here via mobile

Tried explorer and firefox and get URL errors which browses are you using

hi guys havn't been in here for ages
    hope everyone is doing well

we should be starting cycle 2 IVF/ ICSI very very soon

chat later

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast