Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception - November '05

Now I' off my soap box too:

Cazz, yah for you on 9

Teagan, hope it goes well tomorrow.

Sue, have you got any hormone support on your TWW?

Take care everyone & hope you are all travelling nicely.

Hi girls
    Oh Leis, you sound so het up. Completely understandable. Take care.
    Great number Cazz, hope they all fertilize for you.
    Hi Tam, how are you feeling? I'm having Pregnyl this time. Crinone last time and thought if I was going to change my other meds, may as well go the whole hog!
    Love
    Sue

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Goodluck Cazz -great result and I hope you get 100% fertilisation

Leis,Kelly & Tam - it is so hard to go through these ttc struggles - that is what this forum is for - lucky for us or we would be straight jackets by now :-s

Goodluck Teagan for tomorrow and Friday

Chele- how do you go today ?

Keen - bring on those injections - how many days do you stim for ?

Thinking of you Bee and Sue - how are you travelling in 2ww ?

How many units of pregnyl suziq? i think i had about 1500 to maintain.. good luck honey..

:bluestick: to everyone out there..

leis xxx

Hey Girls

Well things are moving along V E R YYYYYYYYYYY Slowly but they are moving. Scan today (wed) showed 1 folli which is normal and lining of uterus was 7.3 when needs to be 8 for trasfer. If was bit thicker they may have tried to time transfer from todays bt but alas for me not to be another bt tomorrow and I have been given a trigger injection to keep handy in case I need a helping hand to get to transfer. It is cd17 today compared to ovulated on cd14 last month. very weird our bodies hey ](*,) . MAYBE BABY transfer Sat if lucky other wise next week will know more tomorrow after 3 and will fill you all in this time tomorrow night after work. Thankyou for your well wishes all.

Wait, wait, wait - that's all we seem to do Chele - frustrating for you. But, that end result is worth the wait. Hoping Saturday will be your day.
    Hi Trish, I'm going ok this week. It's usually the 2nd week I start to turn into a lunatic.
    Leis, I'm on 1500iu Pregnyl.
    Kelly, I understand what you're going through. Completely. In some ways though, maybe I was lucky when my ex and I went our separate ways. I had no choice but to have a break. Took a long time but it does get easier to cope with. I know you won't believe that now. Go through all the emotions that you need to. Better out than in!!
    Hope everyone else is doing well.
    Love
    Sue

How is everyone today?

Trish - have you had your 1st U/S yet? I had mine today - 11 follies between 8-13mm. An average number I guess. I hope your ovaries behave themselves honey - I remember how touch and go you were last time. Have you been feeling a bit better. I know I've been pretty flat all week. It's just such a long drawn out emotional process - I feel like it's never going to end.

Teagan - good luck today and tomorrow. Must say I've never heard of consecutive DI's - I guess it makes sense though - just like basting a chook Lol!

Cazz - can't wait to hear how many embies you have. Good luck for tomorrow's transfer.

Sue - how slow is your week going so far??? Promise me you'll help me through my TWW after you choof of to the pregnancy thread real soon!

Tam - what an amazing and scary week you've had. I hope you're recovering (as best you can). Look after yourself honey and enjoy your rest from all this mayhem.

Leis - vent away sweets. We all feel the same. I go from a blubbering mess one day to happy and positive about the future the next (although the blubbering days are much more frequent). It's our right to shout to the world at how unfair it is. Hope the RT helped

Chele - not much longer for you honey - almost there - hang in there.

Hugs to everyone else - too hot here to type any more.

Humphrey
    thats great follicle numbers =D>

I had bloodtest today and u/s Monday - or maybe tomorrow ? depends on my results..

I feel like you - it has been very drawn out cycle and want it to happen now not later. I feel teary at the silliest things...

Thank God the lovely nurse gave me more Puregon today - the traffic was horrendous this morning -so stressful bl**dy rooadworks /Windsor Rd and getting off Cumberland Hwy The other nurse when I picked up first meds said I could only pick up more the day after my b/t -which would have meant another 2 .5 hr round trip tomorrow -including waiting and walking in time. Glad she was not on today - she is a bit of a 'moo' sometimes - don't like her attitude.
    Moo told me last time it is because I might not need it and therefore they can't get it back ... or claim for it.

cazzoom Guest

I am having my transfer tomorrow at 8.40am
    They couldnt tell me how many embryos there are but the fact I have a transfer time means I have at least 1 embryo! \/

I will update you all as to how many when I get back tomorrow!
    My normal doctor is not doing the transfer. she didnt do my OPU either. On monday I had Dr Clarke and tomorrow for the transfer Dr McBain

Cazz

good luck cazz with the ET tomorrow... relax and take it easy... love to everyone else..

leis xx

Gosh Trish - just saw your post in the other thread. I'm crossing everything for your scan tomorrow. I hope you have lots of good follies (but not TOO many). Rest up honey and let me know how you go.

Cazz - WTG with transfer tomorrow!!!! Good luck honey.

Hi Girls! Quick question, when they say to start bcp on day 5, is this in the sugar pill section? I have a feeling it is, but thought I'd ask you guys.
    Cheers,
    Didge

My E2 level is 3160 (day 7 on Puregon 250iu :smt102)
    last cycle day 7 was 2600 but on 300 iu and they said this was very good -right in the middle ?
    does anyone know .... Sushee or Magic (if you are lurking)

:smt100

They rang and said I need u/s tomorrow now instead of Monday ...
    at least not first thing in morning - you would think after years of nursing and shift work I can cope - well can but I hate waking up at 6am or earlier because I don't want to miss the b/t.

Maybe I should stop riding my bike...I drink so much water already

Goodluck for tomorrow Cazz - bring 'em home.

Sorry Didge my clinic you started on whatever day of your cycle and followed same on packet .

Thanks Trish. I had a feeling it was, sometimes I think too laterally

How did you go today Teagan???
    Good luck for tomorrow Cazz - only need one.....
    Trish, my E2 was 5268 at 7 days of stim this time. That's why I was rushed in for u/s the next day. Then given my trigger that night. Mine was too high so maybe you're level is exactly where it is supposed to be. Or, maybe you're gunna travel at the speed of light like I did!!
    Hi to everyone else.
    Boiling here! J & C are just fine too.
    Love
    Sue
    :luck: :luck:

cazzoom Guest

thanks girls!

didge ~ I was told to throw the sugar pills out. you dont take them!!

Cazz

Hi girls

Good luck tomorrow Caz. McBain is my dr and it worked for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love

Ali xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Cazz,
    Are you with MIVF?
    Didge

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast