Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception - November '05

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

so sorry Ali for little one you lost but very happy you have one strong heartbeat

Thanks Sue - I think my clinic though a busy one only does OPU Thursday & Friday from what nurse told me today - said don't do on Wednesday now (I was asking because my cycle sheet said 9th -11th)

Feeling twinges now ... can't remember last time what I felt or if I even knew LOL

Waiting for tomorrow 12.40pm now

cazzoom Guest

Didge Yes I am with MIVF

Oh Ali I am crying now for your daughter! The poor thing. She hit it on the head though about mother nature being cruel!

Cazz

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Quick post girls, coz I'm still at work. Just wanted to let you know, Trish, that your levels are absolutely excellent for Day 7. I only ever got up to 5000-7000 at day 14 so you're doing really well! I suspect the u/s now is to find out if it's quantity or quality (ie loads of small follies, or a few nice, ripe ones that are almost ready to go)

Ali, I'm so sorry to hear about your little one. Glad to hear that the other is lovely and strong though. BTW, did you want to join us in the PGALTTTC forum? I'm sure the girls can catch up with any of your news there and you know we'd love to have you! In fact have been waiting for new graduates (you hear me, everyone? Lol!) Don't be shy now!

love
    sushee

Trying to get there Sush, trying. [-o<
    Trish, does your clinic do epu at any other hospitals if it's needed on another day? Good luck tomorrow, 12.40 is a respectable hour I suppose.
    Sue
    :luck: :luck:

Hi girls,

Just like to say that you are all being so brave and I think everyone deserves to vent when they have hard days, weeks, months. I'm hoping you all have some good news.

I have been TTC for 2 yrs now and have only just started clomid, such a small thing compared to what all you girls are going through. I don't understand about IVF as I have not been through it, but I commend you for all sharing your thoughts and feelings and helping each other.

All my love

Helen

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Sue, my love,

You know I'll be the first to celebrate WHEN you come over. (Edited from 'if' to 'when' as it was not positive enough!)

love
    sushee

Thanks Sush. Gotta get over there to Perth sometime to catch up with all you WA bods.
    Hi Helen and welcome. Hopefully, you won't ever need to find out anything about IVF. TTC for a long time is tough regardless of how you are doing it IYKWIM. All the same emotions are there - hope, fear, anticipation, anxiety, excitement, disappointment, confusion...... I wish you well with your journey. You'll find lots of info and support in here and a few laughs along the way.
    Love
    Sue
    :luck: :luck:

Hi Helen and welcome to the forum.. You will find trucks loads of support from the gals in here....Hope you don't have to stay around long and can venture over to the pregnancy side of the forum quickly..

Good luck with the Clomid..

love leis xx

welcome Helen
    join on one of the craziest roller coaster in BB but we all laugh and scream together - so it is very supportive
    hope clomid works you a BFP quickly I have never been on it so I don't know that much about it.

thanks Sushee for reassurance

Sue - they are at Westmead hosp so I don't know ???
    hope [-o< it is just a nice number of medium size follicles

Leis - how you going ... thinking of you counting down to your lap and hoping it is all good news

Cazz - inkstick: :bluestick: for tomorrow

Thanks for all your warm welcomes- baby~amore,Leis and Sue.
    With my emotions the way they are at the moment you made me cry, doesnt take much these days, drugs or no drugs. (baby drugs of course)

I guess we r the people keeping the home preg test companies going. I think i have spent at least $200-300 in the last 2 yrs. Even though i keep telling myself to wait at least 2-3 weeks until past AF due date I cant help but test on the day and even if it is a BFN i still chk 2 weeks later.
    Anyways off this depressing subject heres hoping for some BFP's.

Leis:I am pretty sure you r the wonderful lady who gave me some stories about husband taking sperm analysis, many, many thanks. It has helped lighten the mood when talking to DH about subject.

Love Helen

YEP that would be me.. glad you enjoyed the stories..

leis xx

Boy has it been busy in here since I left for work.

Guess what girls ](*,) go to the top of the class if you guessed I have to have ANOTHER bt tomorrow. prog levels still bit low moving along but so slowly so see what tomorrow brings and may need trigger inj tomorrow night. I can't remember from stim but is trigger 12 hrs before transfer? Has anyone ever had a trigger with a natural fet?

=D> Please no more bt's for 2 weeks after tomorrow (Fri).

Blue Sky Guest

Hi Ladies,
    quick post before hitting the hay.
    Goodluck with your transfer tomorrow Cazz. Dr McBain is my Dr too.
    Welcome Helen!
    Sue - hope the kids are treating you well!
    I'm taking off for the weekend. Take care everyone!
    Cheers
    H

Heather what is going on with AF how far does the max on tickers go cd58 OMG hope it comes soon for you so you can get on with TTC again if wish.

Goodluck today Chele this b/t is last one for this transfer before beta

Hey Blue, have a good time.
    Good luck today Chele. Trigger is around 34 - 36 before epu in a stim cycle. Not sure about natural FET though?
    Trish, waiting to hear your scan results.
    Love
    Sue :luck: :luck:

cazzoom Guest

We got 2 embryos and we were having two put in so we dont have any to freeze.

So I had the transfer and it went well.

I guess I will know soon enough whether it has worked!

Cazz

Good luck Cazz with your very own Sonny & Cher. Hope you and Suzi can share twin stories soon.

The nurse doing bt this morning was from hell so hope all is good don't think arms can go again tomorrow.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast