Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception - November '05

Hey trish thanks AGAIN for your kind words and thoughts..

Now your trigger honey... well the nurse at Sydney IVF told me not to have my lucrin or FSH shots the day of trigger....

But i am not sure if it is different with synarel.. sorry i am not much help..

love leis xx

Hey Trish

Even if you are supposed to take synarel which I don't think you are as from what I can remember from stim it (synarel) increases your heart rate and they don't want that for surgery and as I was saying even if supposed to you can miss it for one day and it does no harm as I did this when I had surgery on a melonoma during sniffing last year this time.

Good luck come join me in the tww soon love.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Goodluck Chele with your little snowbub on board =D> [-o<
    thanks all done now

Melinda Guest

Just popping my head in to say hello to you all and to make a little announcement........

I've been appointed as one of your Moderators for this forum, so along with the other Moderators that you are familiar with, you can expect to see me swanning about in here too if you'll have me!! LOL

suzy Guest

Hi Everyone,

I wonder if I could join you?

I am 39, going for ivf no. 3 in December, due for EC mid January.

I feel so lucky to have a son 10 months old from ivf#1 March 2004. IVF#2 Sept/Oct 05 was negative.

Both times we went for blast - first time I overstimulatd, had 24 eggs, 10 fertilized and three blasts, two transferred, one frostie, second time had 13 eggs, nine fertilized and had one early blast.

I am seeing Dr Quinn from IVF Australia.

I hope its OK posting on this board, when I have a child - I feel very concious of that and would hate to upset anyone. I keep telling myself that just because I had to have IVF, it shouldn't make me greedy to want another, but it sometimes feels like that.

In the meantime, I'm trying to recover from my recent attempt. Its hard as dh and I are going through a very stressful time - my mum was in hospital, dog very sick, house was being sold, then sold, couldn't find anywhere to live and now we're moving.

Suzy

Melinda Guest

Welcome to the forum Suzy.

If you'd like your details added to the first post, then just post these details and I'll fix it up for you:

Name -
    State -
    My Previous Cycle Length -
    Cycle Type -
    FF Link -
    Months of TTC -
    Medications -
    Important Dates -

Hi Suzy
    Welcome to LT TTC. Hope you get lots of support, info and a few laughs along the way.
    You're not greedy for wanting another child. You're certainly welcome - doesn't matter whether you have a child or not. LT TTC is horrible for anyone! Sorry you're having such a tough run atm. At least this may be a nice place to unwind and hopefully feel better.
    What a coincidence. I'm with Dr Quinn, IVFA North - Central Coast. I'm on an ICSI Flare cycle atm. Had my epu at Hunters Hill with Frank 28/10. Had 2 embies transferred on Monday. Doing the dreaded 2WW atm. I had an unsuccessful ICSI down reg cycle in August. I'm flying solo now with donor sperm.
    Good luck, sorry you've had a rotten run so far.

:happy4u:
    Congratulations Melinda!!!

welcome :wave: Suzy -goodluck :luck:

I am 39 too & I am on #2 cycle

1st cycle July was not successful
    FET #1 not successful

just had my trigger for #2

I have adopted son 12yrs and our daughter was conceived naturally after 12yrs - she passed away @26wks no known reason. After 6 months we decided IVF would give us our only chance of another baby.

Having one already doesn't make you greedy - it is natural to want another to grow your family and give child a sibling. WE have another mum here with a little one - Humphrey (the mum not her boy).

Hope it works out for your home situation and your mum and most of all your IVF #3. my thoughts are with you & I hope we all find happiness in the future.

:bdust: dust: for everyone

Welcome Melinda - lovely to have you on board here as our new mod

Welcome Suzy, I agree with Sue & Trish, it's not being greedy for more children, no matter how you conceive them. We just already know what a great experience it is.
    Hope things look up for you for your December cycle and enjoy talking to us in the meantime.

Hoping to have some BFPs soon to give us some inspiration.

Take care

Melinda I reckon we could handle having you around here. Welcome to our crazy world.

Suzy
    Welcome to our crazy rollercoaster rides. It is fantastic that you have 1 child from IVF it gives us hope that it does work. I am currently in the TWW of #3 as #1 resulted in my ~Angle~ and #2 was BFN at BETA so this one is 3rd time lucky and Sat it took 3 times to get the liitle embie to stay inside me so hoping #3 #3 is realllllllyyyy lucky and on 21st I get a .

inkstick: :bluestick: to ALL

Welcome Suzy to the forum.. you will find heaps of support in here from all the ladies..

Don't worry about the fact that you have already have a little one, some of the other girls in here also do.. It gives us IVFers evidence that this crazy thing does work....

Once again welcome to the forum

leis xx

Hi Suzy,
    Welcome aboard! :smt039

cazzoom Guest

Hi Suzy.

Welcome to the boards!!

Cazz

Hi Suzy
    Welcome on board I agree with the other girls it dosent matter if you have a child already, I have 3 and would do anything to have more, and the girls here make you so welcome and they are very knowledgeable so rest assured you will be very welcomed.

could you please up date my stats
    synarel since the 20/10 blood test sometime this week or next.

thanks Cass

Melinda Guest

All updated for you Cass

Just popping in quick my OPU is 8am tomorrow

very anxious about egg numbers just want enough to go to blasts

Melinda Guest

All my love and luck to you Trish!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast