Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception - November '05

Blue Sky Guest

Good luck Trish!! You'll be in my thoughts and [-o<

Hi Suzy & welcome. Hopefully your stay in this forum will be short & sweet!!

cheers
    H

Good luck trish.. thinking of you and praying for a good number of eggs and the same number to fertilise!!!

love leis xx

Good luck Trish!!!

Doctor appointment today. Love my Doctor, hes so nice. He said I responded ok, but started slow and only got one decent egg. So instead of starting at 75iu and going up to 150, I am starting at 200iu! Aside from that, stay on metformin and change to elevit not folate to keep my B12 levels in check.
    That was it. After a 1.5 hours wait! So was supposed to have a blood test today and get results tomorrow and start sniffing tomorrow, but the blood centre closed at 330pm and I didnt know that til 4pm... so another days wait.

We brought puppy home yesterday. Oh. my. god. It never stops yapping if it isnt getting constant attention, I know he misses his mum and litter but lordy me hes ear splitting! We decided against Fergus and instead have named him Angus. Close!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

thanks Melinda, Bluesky & Leisa -it is quiet in here lately - where has everyone gone ?

Cass - you won't be too far behind me - when do your stims start ?

Cazz & Chele - how is 2ww going ?

Didge -where are you up to in this cycle ?

Sue - :flower:

Thanks Kelly

goodluck on Puregon - what kind of cycle are you doing ?

- sorry my brain is a mess
    Yes Puppy is cute but they do not understand separation ...Angus is cute name - will he be Gus for short ?

cazzoom Guest

thanks for asking Trish. Also the best of luck to you!

Im doing okay. although I alternate between "It hasent worked" to "It's going to work" I guess thats natural.

I think for me its hard to expect it to not work. I mean it worked on my first IVF in August and I have been pregnant 5 times this year(including IVF#1) My struggle this year(after 8 years of TTC before that) is now STAYING pregnant.

UGH Its all too hard. I am going to take a holiday from my brain until the 18th!!

Cazz

Quote Originally Posted by Baby~amore`
    Thanks Kelly

goodluck on Puregon - what kind of cycle are you doing ?

- sorry my brain is a mess
    Yes Puppy is cute but they do not understand separation ...Angus is cute name - will he be Gus for short ?
    I am doing a down reg IUI cycle again. Same as last time with more puregon to get a better and faster response from my sluggish ovaries!

He will be Gus for short, if we all survive this yapping stage! I am so tired, and have a uni exam today!

Hey Kell
    Hope the higher dose does the trick. We all know what happened to me when I changed from Gonal-F to Puregon. Went off like a rocket.
    Good luck with the exam.
    Sue
    :luck: :luck:

Hi Trish,
    How'd it go for you this morning?
    I've been on the bcp for 5 days now (6 tonight). My DH picked up the synarel last night, starting that Thursday week methinks - find out Monday. Really starting to look forward to it, feel like now we're in with a decent chance.
    Good luck to you!
    Didge

Hi guys hope you are all well
    Trish hope the OPU went well and you got some good follies
    I am still sniffing madley and will probably be sniffing for another week hopefully OPU will still be the end of November early December, will probably start Gonal F 200u at the end of next week or beginning of the next

Hey Trish

My TWW is really nothing interesting so far as only 3 days in but all is well so far. I agree with Cazz though it's the staying pregnant bit that needs working on hey if it is successful (which it will be [-o< ).

Hope you went well today.

Keen is there still a bug so you cannot update front page or do you wish me to post what I want updated again so you don't have to scroll back through posts.

Hi guys I have an appointment with the clinic tomorrow, I will have a blood test and probably start injections on thurs, so OPU will be sometime in the next 2 weeks, I will keep you all updated
    Chele- Im sure that little embie is quite comfortable where it is, it likes its little home and will be quite comfortable there for the next 8 months
    Hi again to everyone else, I had today off work have had a migraine over the last 2 days Im sure its from the synarel, I need to get off this soon so my head dosent hurt so much, back to work tomorrow afternoon

Melinda Guest

Chele, I'm sorry if I missed where you'd wanted your details updated!!! I've just come on board as a Mod for the forum......

If you wouldn't mind posting your details for me again, then I'll jump onto it for you right away (or alternatively just tell me where you posted the details in a previous thread and I'll find it that way!)

Sorry!!! 8-[

Trish - I hope everything went well for you today!

Update Important Dates please Mods. 1 Embie on Board 5/11 Preg BT 21/11 and sticky vibes pretty please

Hey Melinda no worries just that last time keen posted she said there was a debug error #-o

Melinda Guest

All fixed Chele!

And yes, we did have a debug error which meant that we couldn't edit posts etc, but it's all fixed up now!

Hello Lovely Ladies,

Just a quick post to say that I'm thinking of you. Will be back a bit later on to catch up on where everyone is at.

Best of luck to everyone who is sniffing, injecting or just hanging in there.

Love,

Mel

Ladies ... thanks for being so supportive but I was waiting to see how many fertilise

I ended up with 19 eggs after the Dr told me I had 11 follicles Friday -(that is what nurse measured while I wrote it down) at u/s with 2 being too small maybe and 1 to big ...

At the end DH & I both heard them say 8 but they didn't write anything on my hand.

I said thanks God that's the number I wanted. They took me to recovery - then someone ? (cannot remember) came and said 19 ... and asked if we wanted it written on back of my hand - of course I did.

I still thought I was dreaming ...and it was wrong seriously - then the scientist came and said 19.

I still can't believe it and was waiting till they call today.

This cycle I was on 20% less and got 10% more. I feel good so far this morning but waiting for that call... I want quality

Blue Sky Guest

YAY TRISH!! =D> What a haull!
    So glad it went so well! Come on eggies make good with the !!
    Hope you get a call with a great number of embies!!
    Take care and put your feet up!!
    Cheers
    H

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast