Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception - October '05 #2

Teagan Guest

Could you please add me.

Ali - you know the nurses can't get your hopes up but a little positivity wouldn't hurt. I'm with you, ALL those tests can't be wrong. So honey, put down the stick (or at least limit yourself to one a day) and take it one day at a time until next Wednesday. You can do it babe - 5 more sleeps till you hear those magic words "you're pregnant!".

Welcome Teagan - what clinic are you with? Hope your stay with us is short and sweet. Alot of us are cycling in Oct/Nov so you're in good company. Hopefully we'll give you a few laughs along the way.

Yay Trish - on starting the sniffing. My first BT is tomorrow and Lucrin to start Sunday. Sooooooo excited. I'll be offline most of the weekend. We have friends staying from SA and she's just found out she's 6 weeks PG. Bugga - was hoping for a big ****up - it was going to be my last!

Have a good weekend everyone.

Ali - PUT DOWN THAT STICK!!!!!!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Ali,

it does seem unlikely that they'd all be wrong, especially if you're testing with different brands, but you know, and I know, that you won't be satisfied until you've had a beta.

Are you going to be stoic and wait til your clinic BT?

love
    sushee

Sushee - You're too right..............I think I will wait for clinic BT. I just rang the gribbles clinic in the place that I'll be and they have results back on the day. Nurse said I could go Tues. Not that long to wait.........(yeah right)

Keen - I can't help it, the sticks are calling me...........................LOL!!!

Ali xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Oh Ali, I reckon POAS as much as you like. If you don't mind paying for it, and have enough wee to do the test, what does it hurt?

As for waiting, I know this is going to sound crazy, but I reckon waiting could be the best thing you could do.

I did my beta a day early, got a 73, and pretty much fretted until I did my second beta 3 days after and got a reading of 280+. If I'd done it on the day I was supposed to - 14dpo- I would have registered over a 100 and been much more relaxed, I think.

Does this make sense? Maybe this is why many clinics do the beta only after you've missed AF, cruel in one sense, but easier in another.

love
    sushee

I certainly understand exactly what you're saying Sushee, you had to fret a couple of extra days in the end.......... I will be going in Tuesday when it was going to be due Wed. Everything going well of course...ie no houseguests before then.

I think I would pay anything to see those two beautiful lines on a HPT, the money factor is just so irrelevant when you get the elation of a BFP however faint!!!! IYKWIM

Ali xxxxxxxxxxxx

Teagan Guest

Thanks Humphrey. I'm with IVF NSW.

Hi Teagan, nice to see you in this thread at last!!! When is AF due?
    Glad your clinic have things sorted out for you. Yeehaaaaa.
    I'll be starting my Lucrin this weekend (hopefully what is supposed to be a short cycle will be). Waiting on AF.
    Love
    Sue

amandaw Guest

Hello ladies

Just a quick "pop in" to wish you all a lovely, stress-free weekend!

Ali, I am going to start a betting pool on how many sticks you'll be up to by the time I log in on Monday! Hope that line is still hanging around!

Amanda

Amanda - Well, you better make sure it's in the 40 or 50's, hehehe!!!!

Ali xxxxxxxxx

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

truth or dare - how many out of 100 are left Ali ?

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

welcome Teagan hope you have a short but successful ride on the rollercoaster

Hi Amanda -same to you

Teagan Guest

Hey Sue...I'm currently at day 21. My cycle lengths are generally longer than average...so at a guess, maybe Sunday week.

We'll be about a week apart.

Thanks Trish.

WELCOME TEAGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trish - Well, I gave five to a friend, and I'm guessing there's still probably 85 or so........maybe..............

Ali xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good afternoon, had my ET today. Lost 1 embie but got 1 blast on board. Now to wait for my BT on 26/10.

Chele, take care yourself, sorry it's not the best result.

Ali, good luck for you in the coming days, don't think I could even imagine how many tests you'll get through.

For the girls who've been around for a while, who was it who did 4 tests at once, I thought that was a record!! Things we do for a BFP

Take care, sorry only quick, still have my flu, so not really of to a good start.

Tam - Sorry about the loss of one of your embies, but, CONGRATULATIONS on having one beautiful blast on board!!!!!!!!!! Here's hoping for your BFP on the 26th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ali xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey girls, check out my new avatar, aren't I a "hottie"!!!!!! (if only!!)

Ali xxxxxx

Ali - Im LOVING your av! If only we looked anything like them, hey?! I gots me a good feelin about your results this time [-o<

I had a rough day today - someone I work with was killed last night in an accident and my best friend asked me to organise her baby shower for her (she doesnt know about this year's losses). Ive decided Im going to have to tell her, so she understands why perhaps I havent been as involved as I should have been.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast