Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception - October '05 #2

Ali, yes lovin your avatar, it's great seeing them.

Keen, big hugs on your bad day, whew hope you get through ok.
    I'm sure I wouldn't be able to organise a baby shower, but sometimes thinking about babies gives me a good feeling, thinking again, a definate no on organising.

Ohhh Keen, what a rotten day for you, I'm sorry about your workmate. i think it would be a very good idea to tell your friend what you have been through, I'm sure she'd be very understanding and hopefully take some of the undue pressure off you. Maybe even show her that link that I think Trish posted earlier in the year about infertility.

I am praying your luck turns around and you get your BFP that you sooooo deserve this time round.

Love Ali xxxxxxxxxxxx

good idea about the link, Ali... think it could certainly help her to understand a bit more.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

gee where are you all -MIA 24hrs since last post

I received email from Chele

I am still very frustrated as af still has not shown but I have no sore boobs any more or queesy stomach which just sh*ts me. Still having the occasional spotting when go to toilet so who knows what the ........ is going on. Thank everyone for their support. Where would I be without BB I don't know. I was not too upset by the negative result due to the clots I lost as I had my tear session that night and the next day but am so VERY BL**DY Frustrated that af isn't showing its ugly head so I can book on for next cycle. This no mans land sucks. Not pregnant but cant look forward to next cycle either.

Hope Ali has some good news for the group and everyone has had a not too bad a pregnancy and infant loss day today.

... catch you soon when I have more definate news to tell group hopefully.
    So here I am and now I am off to :sleeping:

Good idea Ali - woohoo foxy lady - luv your avatar - can't wait till you a fat belly in a few weeks .

Leisa posted it - called Empty arms

I hope those of us here who have had a pregnancy loss had a peaceful day.

Leisa if you are lurking - to you too thinking of you and hoping your bub is hanging on -

Keen I am sorry for the loss of your colleague and your friend who put you in a difficult spot unknowingly ... best to tell her because you need to protect your heart sweet lady

Tam - inkstick: :bluestick: goodluck

Good morning girls

I thought I better do a quick email as I'm off to the beach with DD today and won't be back for a week. DH doesn't have holidays but will be taking a couple of days off and coming down on Thursday.

Still all good on my front.........Another + HPT this morn that came up very quickly, still faint but very very easy to see. I'm 13dpo today. This time last cycle, AF had already reared her ugly head, so I am pretty hopeful!!!!

I will be going in for my Beta a day early on Tues and not too sure if I will get results same day or day after. I will try to post with the results if at all possible.

Chele - I am still keeping everything crossed that you will get your BFP next week, all is not lost, hold on to the hope xxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope everyone has a wonderful week & I'll be back on Sunday (late) to chat again.

Thankyou everyone for putting up with my obsessive behaviour over the last week, and for all your support. I couldn't do it without you.

Take care

Ali xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok so here i am back.. just crawling out from under my rock.. excuse me whilst i just dust myself off!!!! Rightio here we go....

Never ever in my wildest dreams did i think this was going to be so tough.. in fact i don't really know what i was thinking... I had such a good cycle, unitl EPU and it all turned to the preverbeal! It was so bad, i nearly went throught the roof and took off DH's and the nurses fingers.. the Dr was very appologetic. Anyways 11 follies found and 3 eggs .. not the best but still hopeful. One egg was immature and the other two good. The two good ones fertilised and they were going fine, until ET. Day 3 we were up early and on the road by 6 am for ET at 1145! The scientist told us they weren't that good a quality, but there was a good chance that they would do ok as i was still young (if only i had a dollar for everytime i heard that) They popped them both in and WALLAH!! here i am day 6 nearly going up the wall from not knowing!!!! The first day the kids were in i cried and cried and cried and cried. So emotional.. I am getting stronger as time goes on, but I don't want to get to excited .. but it is hard as everyday.. "oh i think i am" Oh no I'm not" yeah sure i know you guys all know where I am coming from.. you have all been there!!!

Anyway i must say i am very very hungry and constantly crave salt, but i am thinking this is from the EPU after all the fluid they took from me!!! My electrolytes must be rock bottom... Anyways Bhcg on the 26th October...

BRING IT ON!!!!

love and hugs

leis xxx

Leis
    Great to see you back, take good care of yourself
    Love
    Sue

Ali - Oooh I am so excited for you, I can hardly contain myself. Im sure you'll be outta here by the end of the week! [-o< [-o<

Leisa - fingers crossed you also get to get off this ride.

cazzoom Guest

Hi girls quick pop in between outings.
    Had abusy day yesterday with a shopping tour, this morning went to camberwell market and antique-ing and we are about to head out again.

Finished the pill wednesday and still waiting and hoping and praying for AF to show before my scan wednesday!!

ugh DH calling got to go

Cazz

Good evening

Leis, same BT as me, EPU is an effort emotionally, I'm glad that's a few months behind me. Lots of luck to get through the next week & a bit.

Ali, sounding better every day. Good to get the BFP ball rolling again in here.

Cazz, hope AF comes quickly for you.

Chele, hope it works out for you

Just getting through it all myself also.
    Take care

Morning girls!! Just got back from Doc. Started puregon 125ui today bloods thursday possible EPU 28/10-31/10!! WWWWWWWWWeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE here we ggggOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

cazzoom Guest

Martin was told yesterday afternoon that he had no work from today(monday) and its indefinate. talk about notice.
    The thing is that will mean having to cancel IVF as we wont be able to pay bill for this cycle. Yeah we'll get some back from the government but not till the cycle is over and that is weeks away. we are supposed to pay the IVF bill on wednesday. I cant even do what I did last cycle and pay half one week and half the week after because I dont know how long martin will be out of work.

This causes a huge dilemma. If we cancel I will have to start a down cycle again. If we did that then we are going to miss the december deadline for OPU and retrieval. which means we will have to wait till next year to start again. January/february. Its tearing me up inside because I know we may have to do this and I dont want to. I am trying not to cry in front of martin. I know its not his fault. I wish I had a job!
    It seems strange that he worked solidly throughout the winter and is now not having much work and its getting to summer.

Last cycle we had a similar dilema when we had to pay $900 to fix the car the same day we had to pay the IVF but Martin was still working so we were able to get through that!
    The thing about it all is that Martin is a sub contract painter so when he is not working he does not get paid. he does not get holiday pay or sick pay or payed rostered days off etc. so for him not to work for even a few days can cripple us for a long time.

Why cant we just get a smooth run for a change and a bit of luck? It seems so unfair! I just want to cry.

Cazz

Hi everyone - hope a good weekend was had by all , crappy weather here in Sydney.

Tam - whoo hoo on making it to your TWW. I hope you can banish all those negative thoughts and concentrate on cooking your little embie to perfection, till it's ready to pop out of your oven in 9 months time. But if not, feel free to wallow in emotional anguish like the rest of us.

Ali (aka foxy lady) - good to see you on track for getting the flock out of here. Enjoy your holiday sweetie.

Leis - hope you are looking after yourself honey and those beautiful embies inside. I'm sorry you had such a hard EPU.

Trish - how's the sniffing? It feels good to be doing something doesn't it?

Keen - sorry to hear about the hard time your having. I'm sure your friend will understand if you talk to her about it. It may bring you closer.

Shez - yay for starting again!!! Wow EPU so soon! Lots happening here in the next few weeks.

Cazz - I'm so sorry about your DH. Hopefully something will come up for him really soon. It's so not fair that money constraints can stop us from realising our dreams of parenthood. It's our right! We have to redraw on our mortgage with every cycle but are lucky that we have something to redraw on. Just when things look hopeless, something is just around the corner to give us hope. Look at what happened to Sue. Don't give up honey

If I've missed anyone - sorry - I'm recovering from 3 days with guests who have a 2 year old who enjoys waking at 4am and thinks everyone else should be awake too. He's a great kid though.

I started my Lucrin yesterday and was so excited jabbing myself - freak! Now I just want to get on with the stimming bit, I was never a patient person. Hurry up October, roll on November!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Cazz
    I am so sorry- about DH job situation and that would be the worse news having to face cancelling yourself

Any chance of your family lending you the money to tide you over till refund comes back (or a credit card with 55 days interest free)

I hope Humphrey is right [-o<

OOoooohhh Cazz.. how hard this must be for you honey... It just sucks that IVF is so expensive in the first place... absolutley crazy.. I hope DH gets some work soon, and you are on your way to the clinic again... take care sweetie..

love leis xx

Hi everyone.
    Cazz, I know how distressing it can be when you don't know how long you may have to wait for. Humphrey's right though. I had decided that I was about an inch from the end of the road. No donor, 43 years old, age-wise couldn't afford to wait another 6 months 'til one could be found, money getting tight - sole mortgagee here. So, although I'd advertised for a donor, I'd started to move on to plan B. Started planning a holiday - got the brochures, starting making plans for some renos. Then, out of the blue everything turned around.
    Life spins on a dime - you never know what's around the corner. I know it's easy said - but try not to worry.
    If nothing else, you can have a nice rest over summer, give your heart, mind and body a break and have a good ole p*ss up at Christmas and New Year.
    Take care
    Love
    Sue
    :luck: :luck:

Hi Girls

Just wanting to Update no personals at mo but hope you are all well. Finally AF has decided to arrive and stop spotting and messing me around so back to cd 1 today.

My Previous Cycle Length - 35
    Months of TTC - 29 which includes ICSI #1 = Dear ~Angel~, 6 mths Time Out and FET #1 = BFN
    Important Dates - Hopefully Transfer around about 2nd Nov

Hi Chele
    Nice to see you. At least now AF's arrived you can get moving again. I'm CD1 today too, doing an ICSI flare. Started my Lucrin today. Guesstimate my ET will be around the same time as yours, provided my ovaries respond this time.
    Take care
    Sue

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast