Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception ~ June 2006

Char, Im pretty sure Sush's recent pg started out pretty low, although I cant remember how low and she is now holding Charlie, so there is hope! Congrats to you sweetie and lets hope those numbers just keep rising.
    HERE is the link to the thread about HCG levels.

Hey girls,

Char - your levels continue to go up so we can officially celebrate. Sending you lots of baby dust.

Danni - How you feeling. Nice little temp rise this morning. Did you test this morning? Truthfully . Any more bleeding?

Jane - Another day down til your appt. I know how frustrating it is waiting until your appointment I've got 13 days until my next appt. You can't help but count down. Waiting just sucks

Keen - Have you guys decided if you are going to do the FET cycle? When would your big day be?

Nothing at all new for me on the TTC front. But on other news I sign the contracts to my new job today. I'm so excited about becoming a midwife. Twelve months of hard work ahead.

Have a fantastic day girls and I'll catch up with you guys tonight.

Cheers,
    Dan.

Dan - havent decided when to go for FET again. Wont be before September. Just chilling for a bit.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Congrats Char! I'm praying your levels go up and you can stop worrying, hunny!

My levels with Charlie were 73 at 13dpo, which was considered low as well. I think Melbo had even lower levels than that with WilMartin! Am hoping it all goes well for you, my sweet. Did you have a blast transfer or day 2 transfer?

Hi everyone...just popping in really quickly to let you know that i'm still around, but haven't had a chance to read up or post since last week. DH and I will be out of the shop hopefully by the weekend, so i'll do a major catch up then....

Char - you're a champion..... sending you heaps of sticky vibes....congratulations...

guys, my hcg is 5. am i pregnant or not? is it low enough to be not pregnant at all? if i go back and get another bt done in 48 hours and it is still 5 or less, does that mean a very early m/c has occured?
    im so confused

danni - check out this post HERE
    I did find this on the net, but i dont know whether to take as definative:
    An hCG level of less than 5mIU/ml is considered negative for pregnancy, and anything above 25mIU/ml is considered positive for pregnancy
    could it still be too early? i really hope for you!

what about in between 5-25 lol.

well on the same webpage as I got that quote it also says this:
    3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
    4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
    so who bl00dy knows!!??

:eek: does anyone know?!

i can wait 2 days...sure i can....i know i can.....please give me the strength! lol

also found on another site - the following:
    <5 mIU/ml in serum or plasma, while too small to be detected by pregnancy tests, is sufficient to stimulate the corpus luteum of the ovary to produce progesterone. By day 28 there is a very big variation in individual hCG concentrations. At this time, the extremes of normal levels are approximately 5 to 450 mIU/ml in serum or plasma samples. For this reason we suggest waiting 3 days, until day 31 (31 days since start of last period, or 3 days after missing a period) before having an hCG test. This way one can tell if one has a true pregnancy.
    You can hold out honey - lean on us!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Danni,

you got your bt really early, so I want you to completely ignore your results and pretend that you decided to go see the Dr in two days instead. An HCG reading is a good thing. We'll be praying for you for the next test!

~Jane~ Guest

yep Danni hang in there only two more days

ETA - just letting you all know I will be MIA for a few days, my laptop has had the gong so I am assuming it will be sent away to be fixed. I'll check in from work where possible but have a fair bit on in the next ten days at work so don't know how I will go time wise.

Goodluck everyone

Hi guys,

Danni - Hang in there sweets. Tomorrow is the day. your levels are up.

Shan - That's great. What are your plans now? Having a big break?

Jane - Hope your computer gets better soon.

Sushee, Keen and anyone else I've missed.

Hopefully we will get some BFP's very soon.

Well I'm unemployed for two weeks. Can't wait to sleep in tomorrow . I'll pop in tomorrow and say hi.

Luv Dan.

Yay for your sleep in Dan...i got one this morning too as DH had the day off, so opened the shop for me. Only 2 more days to go..YIPPEE!!!

Hi Girls

Danni - I hope you get the answer you want. Fingers crossed

Keen - How r u going? I read that you are feeling like this could be it. I am that it is mate.

How is everyone else???

Well I have officially started my first IVF cycle. Today is my 2nd day of synarel and first blood test is the 29th don't mind the spray but not looking forward to the injection stage. So far so good no side affects as yet but we will wait and see.

Jade

Sammi Guest

Ducking in to say hello, I'm new to the LTTTC (introduced myself on another thread in LTTTC). Used to chat on BB, now has been 2yrs TTC and starting 1st IVF cyle. Looks as if there's a few of us. Goodluck to Jade, Danni, Mez80 and of course everyone else.

I think I remember you Jade from when I first started posting on BB, I remember because we both started TTC in August 04! I've been on Synarel for a few days, only hot flushes so far. Waiting for day one to appear, hopefully tomorrow then I'm meant to be going in for a scan and Blood Test.

Goodluck to everyone and it's nice to be back chatting and sharing stories and info.

Sammi
    Last edited by Sammi; June 22nd, 2006 at 01:07 PM.

Hi everyone,

I am fairly new to this thread,I have popped in a few times.

Well I am on my first iVF cycle after trying clomid. I am on my 6th day of the synarel and it hasn't been too bad. I do find I get more headaches though, not bad ones. I stop with the pill tomorrow and will go in for my first scan next Friday so I hope everything goes smoothly.

I hope that this is all that we need and at the end of next month we will be pregnant.

What are the side effects that people have had from the injections?

Linda

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast