Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception ~ June 2006

this morning guys. Did i really expect any different?

i am all outta confidence for this last natural cycle now.

Now i am not very positive bout ivf next week either. I honestly feel like I may never be a mum. And i am busting my ass right now trying to save the THOUSANDS of dollars and what if its all not worth it?

I am a very impatient person at the best of times and i dont know how im going to "soldier on"

Im sorry for ranting and whinging, and i dont expect a reply. i just needed to let that all out.

i love you and i hope everyone else gets bfps this month

keen: i dreamt about you getting a last night. i bet you will this month

~Jane~ Guest

Danni - try not to stress, if you are only at day 26 it might be too early to give up.
    Big hugs to you

Danni, sorry to hear about you BFN, but Jano is right, it might be to early yet!
    On another note a very wise person once said to me "you do everything in your power to have a baby, so that if it doesn't happen, you know you have done everything you can" so whether that be scrimping and saving all that $$ for IVF do it. But in saying that Danni, you will be a mum... try hard to stay positive...

Leis x

Danni, I felt the same on my last natural cycle before IVF. It's so easy to believe that it isn't going to work and that you will never be a mum. All I can say to you is that there are a lot of people formerly from this thread who have babies now when they didn't 12 months ago. Hang onto that for all you're worth ... I'm so looking forward to seeing you girls over in the pg threads before much longer.

Love,

Mel

janee Guest

Dear Danni....sending a huge to you....but it isn't over till it's over.....hang in there. I shall keep everything crossed for you!

Hope everyone else is good....currently I'm having a [email protected]#* of a time with MIL syndrome.
    Anyone else have issues in that department? Doing my head in right now. Big fight resulted with DH and of course, happens to be smack bang in the middle of my cycle - probably ovulated today - great timing! Thanks MIL! you're the best birth control ever.....anyway, enough whinging from me.
    Take care all

Janee

~Jane~ Guest

Janee - YES I have one of those. She had the gall once to laugh about the horrid time I have with PMS. Don't get me started about when we miscarried, I had a huge fight with her and she didn't talk to me for months after, so no surprises that she has no idea about our fertility issues. Gosh we don't need the extra grief.

Danni - how are you going, I hope you are feeling better

Big Hi to everyone. I am absolutely exhausted tonight, and have spent the entire day thinking about having babies, gosh it's hard it's so close yet so far away...makes me sad and excited all at the same time. As of tomorrow 4Weeks to go.

Girls there is a thread i think in the boohoo punching bag section of this forum about mother in laws.. it is great to read and it makes you realise that our MIL's are possibly all the same... pains in the ar5e!!! leis xx

janee Guest

Thanks Jane and Leis! I'm glad I'm not the only one...I sometimes think if I just tried harder to be nice, get along etc....that all would be wonderful. Truth be known, I only tolerate her because of DS...I'm going to check out that other thread for sure! The "witch" (MIL one that is, not the AF witch) doesn't know about our fertility issues either....thankfully! So glad to know that yet again you wonderful women have a common thread with me!
    Janee

Good evening ladies,

Danni - hang in there sweetie. I'll be watching out for your news in the morning.

Jane - I know where you're coming from but in my case it's SIL not MIL. I get along really well with my MIL but the SIL . DH and I had a huge massive humangus fight just before the wedding and nearly broke because of the trouble she causes.
    I'm still getting to know everyone what's happening in 4 weeks?

Firemansgirl - I love that saying. My DH and I weren't going to do IVF because if we can't do it ourselves we aren't supposed to have kids. It is now a completely different story. Now I'll do anything and everything to have a baby. And that is exactly the same theory we are using.

Hi keen, melbo and all the other ladies in here. Hope everyone is well and we are going to get some BFP soon.

As of me I'm cramping so I think AF is on her way. We have our next gyno appt on 3rd July and he is going to give us our treatment plan. If i get my period now I'm going to have to wait until next cycle to begin our treatment and my cycles are always over 50 days. I'm considering on back on the pill for a month to make sure it's 28 days. What do you girls think????

Pop in later for a chat.

Luv Dan.

hey dan: i dont think im going to have any news tomorrow morning. i will test (i cant help it ) and either way i will get a blood test tomorrow. i dont want to be starting with the pill for ivf if i am pregnant.

not long til your appointment now

Danni - fingers crossed here just in case. It is so hard to resist the lure of the peestick, I agree. May it bring you good news but if not, hang in there for the next big thing. It's all progress even though it feels like anything but sometimes.

Love,

Mel

~Jane~ Guest

Dan - only 4 weeks until my appointment with the new FS, should have probably wrote that bit in

Jane, hope that time passes quickly. I see Lyndon has another new patient on this board as well. That has to be good luck for both of you!

Danni - I know it is so hard seeing that BFN result staring back at you, sweetheart. But you have to know it could very easily be just too early. I sure hope your dream comes true for us both It really s very hard to keep going sometimes, but what choice do we have? We want a baby and whilever there's a chance or some hope, we hang in there, through it all, hoping and praying that this cycle might be the one finally. Melbo is right, have a look at old posts back from over 12 months ago and you will see an abundance of avatars now holding babies or with big bellies....

Janee - sorry to hear about the MIL dramas. I have my own mother dramas, so I can understand. Feel free to vent all you need.

Dan - really hope AF is not arriving for you... Might need to consider a treatment to get those cycles back in order. The pill might be the answer, but Im not really sure. Your doc should be able to advise you.

Jane - will be a VERY long 4 weeks, I bet! But it will be here soon and you'll be on your way!

ME - Well Ive had strange pains today - very similar to ovulation pains and lots of (sorry if TMI) creamy CM... hope its for the right reasons.... and

~Jane~ Guest

Thanks Keen and Mel, argh it's going so slowly now, I have to stop counting or I will drive myself mad

Keen - fingers crossed

Hi everyone

OMG !!! You arent going to believe this...... As i posted a few days ago, had to have my B/T last Thursday and the result was negative but they said my level was quite high for a negative result (HCG 30) so they wanted me to have the test again today (Mon) to make sure my levels were going down ok. They rang me today to say "Your levels are going up nicely" I must have sounded like such a bimbo, i kept saying WHAT ?? HuH ?? The nurse said its POSITIVE, you are PREGNANT !!!!!!!! :eek: I couldnt believe my ears. She has said that a slow start isnt a good sign but i definately am pregnant ( even as i type this i still cant believe it !!!!!!) She also said not to go telling the world yet, they will repeat the test and do a scan next week to see if everything is ok, because a slow start often means the pregnancy wont be successful, but sometimes a slow start is still fine ????????????????

IM SOOOOOOOOOO CONFUSED !!!

Is there anywhere i can find out a range of what your HCG level is meant to be ( mine was 99 today ) Did anyone else have a slow start and a fine pregnancy ?????

Danni - im really sorry to hear that u got a BFN. It sounded like you had some great signs happening. Maybe as others have said, its just too early. I'm begining to wonder how accurate those home tests are !! I had my blood test today and was told its a definate positive, i did a test tonight because i wanted to see it with my own eyes and its positive but very faint and i think im about 20 DPO, so Dont give up.

Mel - if u dont mind me asking, how many attempts did you have @ IVF ??

Hope everyone else is well sorry about the longgggggggg rambling post

Cheers
    Char

~Jane~ Guest

Char - I have everything crossed for you, I realy hope those levels keep rising There is a thread in the pregnany first trimester forum with suggested HCG levels I was actually just reading it

Good luck

oh char congrats!!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast