Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception ~ June 2006

janee Guest

A big huge to everyone.
    Hope all are well....just had a quick look at the posts.....glad things went well for your IVF appt Danni.
    Like Alex, I'm in chill out mode at the moment. Back to the doc's on the 3rd July....haven't decided if we'll do a FET then or wait a bit. Going to my naturopath tomorrow...thinking of trying acupuncture...will let you know how it all goes....take care all.
    Good luck Char!
    Janee

No bding here lovelies, on a break is on a break!!

Hi everyone

Looks like i will be sticking around the LTTTC boards for a while yet. My test yesterday was negative I really did feel different this time, seemed to have some good symptoms. My nurse said it looks like it did implant for a short time (but didnt stay implanted) because my HCG was quite high for a negative result, so i have to have the test again on Monday to make sure my levels are going down. Im really starting to think its NEVER going to happen. Maybe i just wasnt meant to have kids Still no AF though ??????????????

Danni - im so glad your appt went well. You are well on your way now, i know it seems alot of money but all worth it when it works !!!

Shan & lil_chookie - wish i could make myself 'take a break' but i just spend the whole time thinking " Ahhhh im wasting time" !! wasnt relaxing at all for me but i think i just panic about my age ( im 31, 32 in September !! )

Sorry Nurse Dan you are gonna have to find someone else to stalk for now !!!

Hope everyone else is well

Cheers
    Char

CeeJay, sorry for the negative. That is hard to take. It always takes a while to get over a result so look after yourself. Just wanted to reassure you about your age ... you are not over the hill ... not by a long shot! I hope everything works out for you.

Hi all you lovely ladies. Best of luck wherever you are at.

Mel

Firstly CJ I am sorry about your result, try and stay strong sweetie, i know it is hard, but it is the best thing you can do for yourwelf.

I also know what you mean about your age, I am 30 going on 31, and like Melbo says we arn't that old yet.... but you still panic abit, for some stupid reason....??? i keep thinking, technically i have 4.5 more years until my fertility slides!!!! This TTC thing can send you bloody bonkers!

Leis xx

sorry to hear the news cj

i have heaps of creamy cm around my cervix and today its got blood! i am only 7dpo and am so worried as i was in hospital last night and took panadeine forte and heaps of tummy prodding.

I dont want to get my hopes up but if i fell preg this last month before ivf, im sure i would cry for joy for 40 weeks non stop!

eta: temp dip today too

Good morning Ladies,

CeeJay - for you hun. I'm so sorry about your results. I couldn't even imagine how you are feeling. But you are far from too old. A ladies at work is 47 (yes 47) and she's just had her 3rd IVF baby. Chin up, smile and have some chocie.

Danni - Where the doctors aware that you could be pregnant at the hospital? Did they test? If you're day 7 and some spotting with a temp drop could it be implantation? that is what it is. I'd wait and see what your temp is tomorrow. Praying for you babe. I'm going to cry with you when you get your BFP.

Firemansgirl, Melbo, Janee, Lil_chookie, Char & Cherie. How you girls doing?

Me, nothing at all to report. The days just ticking by but I've got a few busy weeks ahead. I leave my job Wednesday, go to residental school June 25th for a week, start my job, begin studying full time and get all the results from my fertility tests and treatment plan to get us pg on July 3rd. So hopefully the time will go quickly but the 3rd July is taking ages to arrive. I just can't wait to get started on our treatment.

Have a great day girls and pop back later on.

Cheers,
    Dan.

oh dan you just made me cry! i think you have done that numerous times now! Im gunna make the whole world cry with me when i get my bfp

Danni, Dan might be right - could certainly be implantation on 7DPO and is often a little blood at that time too... I for you!

im getting excited but not too excited. what can i do to make it stick? i wanna put some super glue up there and woosh it around!!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

CeeJay I'm sorry about your result, my sweet. I know what you mean about worrying that you're wasting time, but you aren't over the hill yet! Lol!

Danni that it's an implantation bleed!

Good afternoon Ladies,

I'm on a study break after I have finally started my assignment. Have to have it finished by Sunday. Apart from that there is nothing new on our TTC front. Only 16 days until our gynie appoitnment.

Danni - Your chart is looking really good. How many days until you are testing. I'm praying and sending you soooooooooooo much goodluck and babydust.

CeeJay - How are you going girl?

A huge hi to everyone else and I hope you guys are really looking after yourself.

Cheers,
    Dan.

hey dan probably test tuesday. I have sooooooo many "preg symptoms"....i wonder if its all in my head again!

Hi lovlies,

It's quiet in here at the moment, where are you all??

Dan - yay for the study break, enjoy it!! Only 16 days until the appointment, hope it goes quick.

Danni - fingers crossed for you sweets, can you hold out until Tuesday?

Shan - where have you been? hope all is well.

Jane - same as what I just wrote for Shan!

Leis - I missed your post from the other day

Okay confession.......

I missed the gym yesterday for the first time. I am full of excuses but I just didn't have time. We were going into a friends place close to the city for dinner and I had to do the shopping, clean the house, prepare some bits to take. But we did go out last night and I danced and danced and danced (even have blisters on my feet) so I am feeling less guilty!! Although all the wine I drank probably didn't help LOL.

i dont think i can hold out until tuesday. this is the worst feeling in the world!

Danni why don't you POAS tomorrow... i don't know how you can hold out for so long? Leis xx

~Jane~ Guest

Hi everyone

Sorry been a bit quiet, had heaps due at uni and then had my 17 year old nephew stay a few nights so couldn't get a look in on my own laptop LOL he was on msn with the girlfriend.

Not much to report here. It is officially one month until our appointment with the new FS and there will be a bit more baby making activity in the next few weeks, DH has his follow up SA which he is extremely excited about LOL then the follow up with the andrologist and then the following week we have the FS. I am just looking forward to being out of limbo, I am not a patient person as a rule but I am quickly learning.

Danni - keeping everything crossed for you.

CHookie and Shan - how are the health kicks going? I went to my dietician on Wed and I am back into keeping an eye on what I eat and keeping my blood sugar levels on an even keel and I am starting to feel better already, hoping it will help with PMS and she thinks it will definately help with coping while on IVF.

Dan - isn't a study break fantastic?? I am loving mine

Big Hi to everyone else

Now I will probably drive everyone mad counting down the days can you all believe I have been waiting for appointments now since last Nov? I highly recommend NOT ever changing FS if you can avoid it this is getting ridiculous:doctor:

Danni - PMSL about whooshing super glue around in there! Actually, last IVF transfer we had DH asked the Doc if he could use Velcro! He just laughed! But, hey - we were serious! Well sort of, anyway.

Hope everyone is doing well and busy off BDing - catching those eggies, or the embies are busy burrowing!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast