Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & taking Clomid/Metformin #5

Hello everyone,

Af is coming today, so I'm out of the game this month. CD 35 today and about time! I just want to start my second round of clomid and I've been waiting forever!!
    Good luck to all and enjoy the beautiful weekend weather

sounds like lots of new cycles starting. I'm probably going to have to primolut an AF since I'm guessing I didn't o, so won't get one. I really have to ring my FS!
    Tammara- I hope little Dylan is bringing you as much joy as you deserve hon. Silly u/s people think they know everything! I'm sure it was a shock, but it sounds like you're excited regardless which is awesome. I was watching this thing on Foxtel about this lady that had like 6 boys and everytime she got pregnant she cried at the u/s when they told her it was another boy. I was literally yelling at the tv "Ungrateful!!!!!". But I guess until you're in our shoes you take it for granted! I'm glad you're going well, and I hope you are coping ok with the sleep deprivation

Liz & Tasha; onto a new cycle! Liz- it's great that you o'd on your own this month, and tash, I hope the 2nd round is easy for you (and your last!)

Hi to everyone else. Not much to report here. No symptoms at all, except maybe a hyper sense of smell. No sore bb's, no real niggles or anything. I'm having a relaxing weekned of not worrying (except about writing reports!).
    Enjoy the sunshine Melbourne-ites!

Bec

Hi ladies, im hoping to join this group and get some great advice from you laides.

Well I have been trying for bub num two now for almost a year. Went to see the fs a few months back and gor perscribed pervera and clomid.

Anyway I have been delaying taking pervera due to many reasons. On cd 124 (no you have not misread this lol) I thoguht af came and got very excited. I was bleeding and wiping red. However, this stopped and I slept with a clean pad. Yesterday the same thing happened.

So question is, do I still count it ad cd 1 or I have to wait for full blown bleeding before I can count it as cd 1?

Thanks in advance

hi mum2onesweetbun. Is your FS contactable? Maybe you could get him/her to give you a call and advise what to do? SOmetimes if you haven't had a AF for a while it can be all over the place! I hope your AF starts properly so you can get started on your clomid. GL!

Bec

Mum2onesweetbun~ My OB/GYN told me to count any type of bleeding as CD1 onwards. Even if it's only spotting. Hope this helps in some type of way but if you can call your FS that would be great , good luck hun and praying you get your answers soon.

Thank you ladies. Unfortunately my FS is no help at all. She doesnt take phone calls because she is "TOO BUSY" and i was talking to the nurse on Friday instead.

Ive been reading up and they said day one is suppose to be full flowing bleed?

Im so confused, i think i will have to ring her "nurse" again Monday.

Liz - I posted in the other thread. *Hugs*

Tasha - GL with this cycle, I hope it is more positive.

Bec - [email protected] still not calling your FS! I am hopeless, in fact I leave messages on the answering machine when the clinic is closed - I am that impatient! They must think I am the patient from hell! I hope you got to enjoy a little of the sunshine this weekend & not spent the whole time writing reports.

M2OSB - I think you'd better call your clinic or make an appt with the FS. GL

Hi to everyone else & sorry if I have missed someone.

AFM - CD 1 today :-( so IUI was unsuccessful & I am facing the reality that we may not proceed anymore. DH says its up to me. I want to keep going but emotionally I am over ttc - ffs it's been 25 months and three m/c. I just don't know what to do.... I don't think the clinic will let me do a cycle this month b/c they will be closed from about the 18th onwards & I need to be monitored. uggg! I don't want to fall pg next yr b/c I am in my sisters wedding & I don't want to be pg as I am the only bridesmaid, so will be doing everything for my sister. Why is this so hard?

Hey ladies, just wanted to pop in and say hi to you all and wish you all MASSIVE babydust!

Also HUGE congratulations to Tammara, Dylan & DH! Glad all is going well hun & sorry but I absolutely wet myself when I read your post, I find it so funny when the Dr's are wrong! You are right, so long as bubs is healthy & happy! Hope you are enjoying being a mum, I can't wait!

Bec, fantastic news on your weightloss I am soooo proud of you! GL with the upcoming cycle, it has GOT to be your time soon!

Hope All the pg ladies are doing well, getting close for a few of you now! Mez Moz??? Any news?

GL to all for this next cycle & to those of you onto the next stage! I have everything crossed for each & everyone of you, you all deserve that little bundle after the ordeal you have all been through! I am hoping and praying for a fantastically positive month in this thread with LOADS of long awaited BFP's!

Afm: 36 weeks now and getting very excited to meet our new addition! I'll keep you all posted!

Baby dust & sticky vibes to everyone of you!
    Xxoo

Rhi, sorry hun must have posted at the same time! Sorry and you can tell me to p**s off and mind my own business but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't give up! You will get there I just know you will! DH & I tried for 38 months before finally getting our first BFP which thankfully was a sticky one! I know I have never been through a ms and cannot begin to understand the pain you must go through, let alone 3! But I do urge you to stick with it, maybe a break is just what you need though! I'm not going to tell you to not think about it and try to focus on something else or even relax cos I always wanted to punch ppl who said that to me, they just don't understand!
    Hope you don't feel like I have stuck my nose in where it is not wanted but you absolutely deserve to be a mum! I know you will make the right decision regardless of what you choose though! Thinking of you Hun!
    Xxoo

Big hugs Rhi! I am so sorry that IUI was unsuccessful, I really had hoped it would be a positive cycle. When is your sisters wedding? I wish I could say something to make this easier, I honestly believe that it will happen for you xxx

Bec - huge congrats on the weightloss babe! You must be feeling very proud of yourself! It's not an easy task and I am so happy for you. I hope this is your cycle hun.

Keli - great to hear from you. Wow 36 weeks - gosh that seems to have gone fast

Hi to everyone else, sending sticky vibes to all!!

Keli - Thanks for your post & no, you aren't sticking your nose in. I post in here for all your guys to give me advice. We are going to try again this cycle - the clinic said we have time to do another cycle before Xmas. So hopefully this one will work. 38 months is a lonnnng time - A gf just told me her gf has been ttc for 9 years So that puts it all in perspective for me. Go back to pick up meds tomorrow and start jabbing Tuesday night.

Wow! 36 weeks. GL, I am wishing you all the very best for your upcoming labour & enjoy your babymoon.

Pumpgirl - Thanks for your post! My sisters wedding is in September, so I really want to be pg this cycle.... DH says he wants to continue even in the New Year - I am unsure about that though.

Hi Ladies

Rhichichi - A GBH for you. Another blow you just don't deserve. Don't they say if your not UTD within 3 IUI's to move on to IVF? You still have 2 more tries before you have to think of other options. I'd give it another try before xmas and then go from there. It's your descision and whatever you feel confortable with. Maybe have a break until after your sister's wedding and you might have a clearer view?

Keli - Can't wait to hear a birth annoucement.

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche View Post
    Hi Ladies

Rhichichi - A GBH for you. Another blow you just don't deserve. Don't they say if your not UTD within 3 IUI's to move on to IVF? You still have 2 more tries before you have to think of other options. I'd give it another try before xmas and then go from there. It's your descision and whatever you feel confortable with. Maybe have a break until after your sister's wedding and you might have a clearer view?
    Do you or anyone else know if I HAVE to do the 3-4 rounds of IUI or if I can go straight to IVF?

Rhi- I TOTALLY get it. It's so hard. I sometimes think it would be so much eiasier to skip to IVF, but I have to tell myself, it's only a few more months and we could save all that money etc. Hugs to you, and hang in there. Your little DD is proof that it can happen. Glad you can get another round in before Xmas, I don't think I will be so lucky! (Still waiting for AF, obviously didn't o this month)

Hi Keli- 36 weeks, wow! Can't wait to hear your birth announcement!

Hi to everyone else, I'm flat out, but I'll drop in later

BEc

Hi Rhi (and everyone else),

Been lurking and not posting over the past few days as I have been a bit down with a few things going on IRL.

But I thought I should answer your question about whether you HAVE to do IUI....I am going straight to IVF from the clomid. My FS says she wouldnt waste my time (and money) on IUI because the IVF is so much better in terms of success rate.

My opinion??? Go for the IVF. Otherwise you are potentially wasting money (not that there are guarantees with IVF but you may as well shorten the odds and go for something that has a better success rate).

Hope this helps!

Good luck in making your decision x

n2l

Sorry to but in, but can anyone help? Thought AF came yesterday. I was CD 35, it started to come but was just a darkish colour which i always get and then real AF comes the next day. Today it was lighter than yesterday, hardly anything and still not proper red yet. I was counting this as CD2 and was going to start Clomid, but now I'm not sure. Should i still take the clomid? or should i just wait till tomorrow to call my GYNO?
    Do you have to have a proper AF to take clomid????

Tasha, if I were you I would take the clomid as I was always told any sort of bleed can be considered AF, can you call your FS though just to be sure?

I don't think i can call they are closed now. I've been reading that really light periods on clomid mean thin lining in endometrium, meaning if you get PG it's a high risk you will miscarriage. Now I'm starting to freak out. I don't think i can call after hours.

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast