Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & taking Clomid/Metformin #5

Rhi, I would do the trigger as well, if she said that it won't hurt then why not. I didn't think I would ever o by myself but i did last cycle, which I was kicking myself cause i only found out a few days later that it happened and we hadn't been busy. I do hope that you do o though and catch that little egg. Also I had no idea that o'd as I had no SE. I can tell though once I had the trigger as my CM goes bananas.

Bec big hugs hun, every cycle is different so that little egg might just need some extra care for the ride it might have for the next 9 months.

Keli wow nine days, wishing you all the best for the safe delivery of you bundle of joy.

Clairesmummy FX you don't have too many SE, my first round was the worst I had to avoid people and hope that DH was understanding, which he was. Hope you have a great weekend.

Hi to everyone else, I have to cut this short so I can help DH with dinner.

AFM I'm half way through my TWW and I have started a weeks holiday today YYYIIIPPPEEEE!!! I have been having sore bbies and cramps for the last 4 days, so hoping like anything that they don't go away and I can be posting my BFP when we get home. Oh one last thing DH and I were talking last night when we went to bed and I said to him isn't it funny I have to have meds to stop AF coming so quickly once I o, but when I started TTC I had to take meds to bring on AF. On that note hope everyone has a good weekend.

Bec - Thanks yes on the mend thank goodness and yes should be a good weekend :-)). I understand completely with over being patient (I'm not a patient person at all). Goodluck for your scan on Wednesday hopefully you will have lots of big follies so you can do your trigger shot. Sending you lots of Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes and really hoping this is the month for you.

Rhi - I would do the trigger as well. Hope you catch that egg. Good Luck and lots of Baby Dust

epayne - Really hoping your sore bbies and cramps dont go away and your posting your BFP next week. Good Luck

AFM - I done an ovulation test this morning and it was positive so i will hopefully have a fun weekend lol. Wishing everyone a great weekend and lots of Baby Dust

Hi Everyone

WBM - Definitely only one, was a bit worried a while back there was two, but ob has confirmed only one yes, I do get the sense that everything has fallen into place and I look back everything and know that the timing for this little one is absolutely perfect so this was my time and I can see that now that if it had happened when I wanted my life would have taken a different path so without being all philosophical the stars have aligned for us.

Bec - sorry about the scan yesterday, but as Liz said it might need a little extra care. Good luck for wednesday, I hope that everything goes well this month.

Liz - Thanks hun. It's getting very exciting, I just want the shop opened. It's quite stressful at the moment, but I have to keep telling myself that we are at the pointy end and we will be there soon. Hey, good luck with the rest of your TWW. It's sounding pretty positive Hopefully you get the perfect xmas gift.

Jules - yes, I agree. I don't know how people can really tell, I think they take a bit of a guess and just say they knew... Maybe they do, but I certainly don't!! How is this cycle going - do you know how many follies you have? I have my FX for you as I know this is an important month.

Keli - OMG!! I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear / read your BA. I hope that your little one has a safe journey into this earth and you get the birth you hope for. Thinking of you!!

Hi to everyone else.

Well, I have put my xmas order in for BFPs all around in this forum. Good luck ladies xxxx

Good luck Keli! Can't wait to hear your birth announcement. Bitter sweet for me, I guess, but I'm super excited for you (IYKWIM). Keep us posted,
    Bec

Hey all,

Thanks for responding to my post - I decided I will do the trigger but am doing it tonight. I think I have O cos I had shocking pains today on the left side.

Pumpgirl - I only have one decent follie at 19mm....and a few smaller ones

Hi all,
    WBM- thanks for the advice hun. I have DTD every night for the past 3 nights and i think i may have o'd today ( pretty sure today but it might have been yesterday). so hopefully im lucky!!!

Keli- that gives me hope!

Clairesmummy- Goodluck this month! i hope clomid is a one time wonder for you!

AFM- Well, im on CD18 today, and i think i might have o'd today,which is abit weird because last month on clomid i o'd on day 14-15. The reason i think i o'd today is i had 2 +opk's yesterday that were darker than the control line (first response). I had one the day before too on CD16 but it was only as dark as the control line. Im confused
    To add to that on CD14 i had a ultrasound and i had hardly any big follies,but she did find one that she thought would be 'the one'. (i don't really remember the measurements). I was really disappointed because she seemed disappointed. And she also exclaimed that she thought i would have fallen pg last month- yeah, great- that made me feel so much better
    Neways, good luck ladies and i hope we can have some christmas BFP's!!! xx

Hi everyone,

RhiChiChi-Good luck! I don't know much about trigger shots, but sending you lots of babydust anyway!

Clairesmummy-Hope you are doing well on the clomid and that it works for you

Epayne-Not long now till your TWW is up! Exciting, FX for you.

Rai- So I trust you had a very busy weekend then.....

Yas-Lets hope you caught that egg, now for that awful TWW like most of us ATM!

Hi to everyone else and hope all is going well

AFM, I went to my best friends baby shower today. I feel pretty good though. I don't feel upset like I thought I would so thats good. I see my FS tomorrow to check if i ovulated, I'm sure I did because of the shocking pains I had CD18. I'm now CD22 and just waiting, waiting, waiting! Nothing unusual besides feeling a bit bloated, some tiny cramps. Hope AF stays away though

Hi all

I havent posted for ages! Sorry!! There is so much going on in here it's hard to keep up.... But I agree with the general consensus that we definitely need some BFPs in here!! August is way too long to have had to wait since the last one!!

I was hoping someone might know the answer to my question...

Do you need to have a dominant follie to ovulate?

The reason I ask is that I had my mid-cycle scan on Thursday (CD13) and, much to my disappointment, my FS said there was nothing much there follie wise She did a BT to make sure I hadnt O'd (I hadnt). She said to use OPK tests over the weekend and go back for another scan next wednesday.
    Strangely, I got a positive OPK today (CD 16)! I was surprised...I have also had a dull ache in the ovary area this evening.

Could i possibly go from "nothing" to having a follie dominant enough to Ovulate in just three or so days????????????? Or do I not need to have a dominant follie to ovulate???

If anyone knows, I would love to hear from you!!!

Thanks

n2l

Hi Ladies

Rhichichi - It's most liely too late now. But do the trigger. Can't hurt and you have nothing to lose.

Keli - Will be waiting for your BA very soon.

Bec - Hi hope you cycling is going well. Keep jabbing. Grow follies Grow!!!

N2L - I am no expert, but I think the short answer is yes a follie can go from apparently nothing to dominant pretty quickly. My Ob said that a OPK+ is pretty much a sure sign. He said there had been papers published about the possibility of not o'ing after LH surge, but he said that there was little evidence of incidences where this had occured. So a OPK+ should mean ovulation in almost all cases.

AFM - Still no sign of AF... Not happy Jan!

Hey all,

Sorry for my fly in & our posts - don't have much time atm getting organised for Xmas and the likes. Had the AI done today but told the nurse I am fairly sure I O on Saturday.... now for the TWW :S If we are not pg this cycle, AF will show either Xmas day or Boxing Day - great!

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Jules- Maybe you'll have a BFP on Christmas Day! How exciting!

n2l: I'm not sure about the follie thing, becasue I've had the same problem in the past. I read somewhere about how much follies can grow in a day. Maybe google it (good old doctor google!).

WBM: I hope AF starts so you can begin a new cycle. Unless of course you are UTD!

Tasha- The wait is always the hardest thing! It's good you o's though, and hopefully AF does stay away!

Yas- sounds like you timed everything just right! Go BFP!!! I hope this month is for you.

Pumpgirl & Porsche: Hope you are both well, and relaxed into your Pregnancies. Keli- Any news yet???waiting with baited breath here!

AFM: CD13 today and nothing new to add. Scan on Wednesday and I really hope I'm ready to trigger! Then I start 6 weeks holidays on Friday (the plus side of being a school teacher!!!) I'm looking forward to relaxing with the family for a few weeks and hopefully coping with morning sickness for the whole holiday (I never thought I'd want that!?). Time shall tell...lets all get BFP's and start a new thread about PG after clomid! It's a plan ladies, put it in your diary

Anyway, I best get off to bed, gotta be at work at 7.30 (the downside to being a school teacher...)

Bec

So I'm a stalker right and I had to snoop and see how Keli was going and she had her Baby on Saturday. I'm not giving any details until she comes in and announces herself!!! Woo Hoo, well done Kel!

Hey all,

n2l - About your follie q. I believe you can not have much going on then the follie become dominant - this is what happened to me this cycle. I had no dominant follies and all were about 10mm then they went nuts and I had one dominant at 19mm within a 5 day timeframe. HTH

Bec - GL for this cycle - hope you get to trigger soon. Yes, good ol morning sickness - wouldn't complain if I had that this time around! I am off to fine Keli's announcement - how exciting!

Hi to everyone else.

Hi everyone, hope your all doing well,

I had an appointment with my FS yesterday. He said my day21 progesterone results were "extremely high". So high, he thought I was pregnant and made me test. BFN. I am only 6DPO today so I will still test in a week or so.

Does anyone Know what the cause of really really high progesterone is?
    He didn't say much and I forgot to ask exactly how much my levels were at.

I think it just means that your lining and the whole uterine environment is very fertile so if the egg does fertilise it's a better place to stick. It's not a good indication of whether you are pregnant or not, but it means things are looking good that you have a good chance og a healthy egg staying where it's supposed to be! Sorry about the BFN, but maybe too early?

Oh don't be sorry! It was the longest 5 minutes ever. I didn't even go in thinking that I could be pregnant, but when he said do a preg test I started getting really nervous. I was waiting for the nurse to come back in with the results and i was sweating! I am only 6dpo so a HPT wouldn't even show up yet anyway.
    I'm just a little paranoid about this really high progesterone level. I hope your right

Maybe I will post in the general area to see if anyone else has had this....
    Last edited by Marley&Me; December 14th, 2010 at 05:31 PM. Reason: forgot to add

Hi Ladies

Very quietly Keli congrats on the birth of bubs!

Rhichichi - I'm hoping your O prediction was wrong and you had the Ai done at the right time and AF doesn't come for 9 months!

Bec - I hope those follies are growing nicely. I really hope you get M/S for your holidays lol.

Hi everyone else.

Just a quick update from me. We reached 20 weeks yesterday. Never thought we'd get there. All was fine at the 19 week scan. all was very "normal" and within the dates and measurements. I can feel bubs moving around and have done since 16 weeks. DH can sometimes feel her as well.

I'm hoping you get your BFP for Christmas!

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast