Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & taking Clomid/Metformin #5

Oh Bec, I am so hoping that a BT will confirm the test, I have only come on so I could find out how you went, Will keep watch to see how you go. Oh and what a way to start the new year.

Congrat Rai wishing you a healthy pg.

Well hoping everyone has a wonderful 2011 and everyone gets their BFP's this year.

congrats Bec what a terrific way to kick off 2011 for you darl. FX you have a very breezey healthy PG darl.

I think I'm more nervous this time than any other, becasue I've had such definately symtoms. TBH I'm scared stiff. I'm not sure I could go through another m/c. One of my good friends who lost her baby just after I lost my last, emailed me today to let me know her and her hubby are expecting again, 6 weeks ahead of me. We were about 3 weeks apart last time. How bizzare!

Thanks guys, your support means heaps to me.

Bec

Bec, you have been through a lot, it's understandable to be nervous. I am praying for sticky vibes for you. Definitely a good sign the line is darker today I didn't answer your question. I am 27wks today. It's all going really good, but now that I am nearly in my third trimester I am feeling a lot more tired and have started to develop cankles by the end of the day.

Shan, sorry your having such a hard time hun - it's not fair when others fall straight away and you have been trying for so long. I hope your BFP is just around the corner.

Happy new year to everyone else, I hope that 2011 brings you all your long awaited bundle of joys xx

Hi girls! I'm going crazy here. I can't think about anything else! Did another test today, it wasn't darker than yesterdays but about the same and maybe more defined. I also did a clearblue digital and it said pregnant 1-2 and I read that they will only read 50mlU so I'm glad I'm over that at least. Why did I have to get a BFP on a weekend!!!!!

Hope everyone is well. How are you all?

Bec

Hi Bec,
    Must be driving you around the bend darl, hang in there everyday you have your BFP is a day closer to bringing you little bub home in your arms darl. Thinking of you and sending you some hugs.

Today is 8DPO for me and nothing to report at all apart from being a little moody at times, had some cramping this morning so I'm guessing AF will arrive dead on time yet again this month. I'm so over all the disappoinment I'm not expecting anything else different from this cycle either. AF is due in 2 days time for me if she arrives on time that is. Hope everyone is having a great start to 2011 and let's keep the BFPs coming ladies. Good luck to you all.

Hi Ladies

Bec I'm 100% positive this will be a sticky for you. Unfortunately the fear and worry won't disapear over night. We have lost our "innocence" in pregnancy. Just take one day/week at a time to get you over the early hurdles. Tuesday will be here before you know it. xxx

Thanks Porsche. I am just wishing so hard! I can't belive your 22 weeks already! When are you due?

GL Clairemummy, it's not over yet!

Bec

Hi Ladies

Bec - I reckon this will be the longest TWW??? LOL. It will be worth it I promise. I know I'll be 23 weeks tomorrow. My due date is the 3rd May but I'll go over and i think 10th May sounds more like it lol. She certainly is giving my bladder a work out though lol. She wiggles and moves constantly. I was lying in bed and I was thinking some babies are born right about now and survive. What a thought. I hope not but it did cross my mind.

Bec - Just wanted to wish the time away for you and let it be time for BT tomorrow. Really hope all goes well and cant wait to hear from you tomorrow. Sending you lots and lots of baby dust and sticky vibes.

AFM - This is funny i also done the clearblue digital test yesterday and it said pregnant 2-3. Went out and brought it cause the normal tests dont seem to be getting that much darker so was a bit worried. Really hope the new year brings lots
    of BFP's. LOTS OF BABY DUST TO EVERYONE XXX

Porsche- Longest EVER!!! But hopefully worth it. Tests are still dark and not get lighter which is usually my first indication things aren't right.

rai- when did you o? I was 4w yesterday and the clearblue digital said 1-2w. I'll do another tomorrow and hopefully will have moved to 2-3. I'm sure your levels are fine. GL with the bloods though!

Clairesmummy- did AF arrive or did you test??

Hope everyone else is travelling along well! I hope that you all don't mind if I stay in here for a while, I'm not quite ready to move on yet, and you guys are such an amazing support. If anyone is uncomfortable with me posting pg related stuff, just tell me to shut up! I understand.

Much love to you all,
    Bec

Hi Bec, Good luck for your BTs tomoro darl be thinking of you. Great news that your BFP is staying consistantly dark though.... I am so praying that it all goes well for you I really am.

AFM~ Today I am 9DPO and no AF as yet before Clomid I would have a 10 day LP though so that would make me due for AF Wednesday morning. I have done a test but not with FMU and it was a BFN, so I'm certainly not holding my breath for a change in results. Oh well I guess this is only my first run on the Clomid. I have had killer back pain all day today and it is driving me slightly barmy and I'm over feeling like I am starving all the time.

Bec - I O'd around the 11th or 12th of dec. Thanks yes hoping all is well with BT tomorrow. Good luck today hope all results are great cant wait to hear.

Clairesmummy - When i was on clomid my cycle was always a few days longer than when i was not on it. Your not out yet i POAS and it was neg then 2 days later it was pos i'm really hoping this is the case with you. Keeping everything crossed this is your month for a BFP. Back pain and starving are good signs.

Bec goodluck today! Having everythng crossd for u

Clairesmummy - hope af doesnt show and u get a bfp!

Afm - 2nd round of clomid. Due to ovulate this friday. Lets hope I catch the egg this time!

Hoping everyone gets their bfp soon!

No news yet. SPent the moring running around trying to get the actual BT, as FS forgot to mention she was going away for the whole of JAN!!!! My GP is booked out, so I ended up at the dodgy bulk bill clinic, but I got the test and I can get the referral to an OB from them I assume. What a pain in the neck!

How is everyone?

I'm off for a walk (10kg gone, just gotta keep it off...)

Bec

Bec - I cant believe it sounds like you have had a very fustrating day. I've been thinking about you hoping you had results obviously so did you i cant believe your FS has gone away all of Jan you poor luv what are you supposed to do especially when your GP is booked. Hope your day gets better and you have a nice walk. That's fantastic 10kg is alot of weight to lose congrats

Mum2OneSweetBun - Good Luck with catching that egg on Friday

Oh bugga Bec. I thought I'd log on and be the last to congratulate you. I can't log on at work. It doesn't like the website for some reason.

Good news! The results came in early and it's a !!!!!!!
    level is 227 at 16dpo, which is a bit higher than average so I'm wrapped!!!
    Another BT tomorrow at Melbourne IVF so hopefully I'll see a rise (won't have doubled but a rise hopefully)

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast