Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & taking Clomid/Metformin #5

Pumpgirl - That's funny i remember with DS2 they got hugh and stayed hugh i dont even want to imagine what they will be like in the end. You might be right i might not be as far as i think i will hopefully find out Friday. So pleased everything is going well for bubs and you.

AFM - FS just rang and said she was really pleased with blood test results the hcg and estrogen and progesterone and for me to stop worrying and enjoy the next 8 months so that is a hugh relief. Hope everyone is well and looking forward to more BFP soon.

Rai that must be a huge relief for you to hear. And like your fs said, enjoy it all.

BEC A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS AND LOTS OF STICKY VIBES GOING YOUR WAY FOR PIP

WOWWWW CONGRATS!!! RAI and BEC CONGRATS!

I think this year is the year for us ladies!! 2 positive stories in the first month! YAY!!

AFM: nothing new, lol just waiting and waiting for O day

In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

*sneaks in to stalk clairesmummy...goodluck I have my eye on you! mwah...sneaks back out *

WooHoo congrats Rai awesome news darl, sticky vibes to you darl and HNH PG for the next 8months....So happy for you.

AWWW thanks Joeve when are you going to join us darl? Have you started your Clomid yet? Well a little more news from me....GUESS what.......11DPO nearly over for me and dare I say it aloud.......shhhh I will whisper it to you all....no af as yet for me. fx fx fx.......please please please don't turn up af..... felt like a total pig today at lunch I usually only have 1 sandwich but today I was still starving after my sandwich so had to eat more to fill myself up and this afternoon I had to have alay down this afternoon I was just so warn out.

Rai - Thats good to hear!!

Clairesmummy - I hope AF doesnt show and you get that BFP!!

With the BFP's in here looks like its going to be a good year!!

Yah Rai!!!!! That's awesome! If FS is happy then be happy. You can't change anything, the rest is up to bubs, just relax and enjoy!
    My AF was 1st Dec, but I didn't o untill the 18th or 19th of December. You would be due in Septmeber too! Come join the BB thread.
    Come on ladies lets have heaps more!
    Clairesmummy- sound promising!!! Keep us posted!
    Thanks Jules and Liz- I hope it's your turn soon.

AFM: I am waiting on my 2nd BT result. I have another one tomorrow, and I wil get all the pregnancy tests done then too. I've decided that after these tests I'm just gonna relax and enjoy things. I'm doing everything I should be doing, and the rest is up to Pip. Still have MS and exhausted, and realy sore bb and stretching cramps, so I'm hoping that's a good thing.

I know it's always hard in here when someone 'graduates', I've watched many come and go, and it can be disheartening. But take heart, you beautiful ladies, that we are all here walking that same painful difficult road, and WE WILL ALL GET TO THE END with a baby. I will miss you all, but I need to stop driving you nuts with my endless babble about BT and HPT, but I'll be stopping in very regularly, even if I don't post. It's been amazing 'meeting' all of you and I wish you a very short journey from here.

Bec
    XXX

Hey everyone, hope you're all doing well.
    Bec and rai- excellent news so far for both of you! I'm sure everything will be totally fine so enjoy the rest of your pregnancy's

AFM - Having heaps of night sweats and hot flushes with this cycle. I have to have the fan on over night. Weird since i didn't have any SE with the other two cycles. I'm on cd13 today, should be ovulating about cd18.

Tasha~ Good luck darl with catching that egg, sending you out tonnes of baby dust and sticky vibes. The hot flushes would be horrible, maybe it's a sign that the Clomid is doing it's job for you to get your BFP this cycle. FX for you darl.

Bec~ Thank you for your support darl, it means alot to me and I need all I can get right now the wait is driving me nutty...lol.

Mollie~ Thank you also for your support, sending you out tonnes of baby dust and sticky vibes also darl, good luck with your first clomid round.

AFM~ 12DPO did another internet cheapy test this morning and it was a BFN, but it does have a faint positive line as well, not so faint that you have to hold it in the right position to see it as you can see the start of a +ive line if you put it on the table and look at it at arms length away. So if AF stays away from me for another 2 days I will retest again at 14DPO with my 1 and only FR POAS. This morning I am peeing alot and that's without my cuppa or any drinking, also had killer heartbrun this morning and had a couple of horrible dreams last night as well, I even had a dream where DH told me he don't want kids and that is so far from the truth he wants a bub as much as I do.And I have also noticed that every now and then my nipples get like a burning sensation in them and to go with that I have been having short sharp pains in the sides of my breasts and they also feel fuller this morning.
    I just hope it's actually happening and I am NOT imagining it all in my head, I don't think I am though as the last thing I always suspect is a BFP.

Tasha - Good Luck with catching that egg hopefully this is the month for you.

Clairesmummy - Sounds Fantastic praying AF stays away and positive line darkens. Everything crossed i can think of for your BFP. GOOD LUCK

Bec - What forem have you gone to i tried to look last night and could not find it and got lost (yes i'm hopeless)

Default Bec

Sorry spelt forum wrong (see told you i was hopeless lol)

Hi Ladies.....my first time on this thread. I was searching for something for clomid takers for ages

Glad to see there's some bfps in here. Congratulations to you Great for us all.

I am due to start 4th round of clomid and thinking of changing my days from 3-7 to 2-6. Has anyone done that? I think it will bring my O date earlier, but no other issues.

Sorry...you may have already discussed this.....

Welcome Williever! How are you finding the Clomid. I always took mine 5-9, but once I took it 3-7 and found it made my cycle longer, not shorter as I'd hoped. Not sure if there is difference!

GL
    Bec

Williever~ Welcome to the thread, good luck with your 4th round of clomid darl, I have everything crossed and praying it brings you your BFP. Good Luck.

AFM~ Today I am at 13DPO and no sign of AF as yet, did another HPT this morning and the line is a little darker, I showed DH and even he can see it. I'm still only using the internet cheapies want to save my 1 and only FR for a few days time. Thinking I will give my OB/GYN a ring today and let him know I may FX FX FX be PG and see if he wants to see me again or just go into my GP for BT. Not sure I would be able to get to him in Toowoomba due to flooding in our area though. I'm praying I get a great bday present on Sunday a nice BFP would be wonderful.

Thats great news clairesmummy!

quick question. I took clomid days 4 to 8 but im on cd 1b and havent ovulated yet. This is my second round. Last round I o'd on cd1b.
    ff said I shold be oing today. But my clearblue fertility moniotr hasnt detected it nor has my opk.

with clomid is it definite I should ovulate?

thanks

Thats great news clairesmummy!

quick question. I took clomid days 4 to 8 but im on cd 18 and havent ovulated yet. This is my second round. Last round I o'd on cd1b.
    ff said I shold be oing today. But my clearblue fertility moniotr hasnt detected it nor has my opk.

with clomid is it definite I should ovulate?

thanks

Have you had the day 21 blood test? That should say whether the clomid is working. If it isn't the dr may change the dosage.

Clairesmummy - I hope that big fat +ve comes through on Sunday. It all sounds great!!!!!

Welcome Williever!!! FX for a BFP for you soon!!

On my first round i did a BT already and it came back with 85 for progesterone which is good according to my FS.

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast