Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & taking Clomid/Metformin #5

I'd say you should be o-ing then. If the level is ok for one cycle it should be ok for the others.......maybe it will be a bit late? I hope so hun x

thanks Willinever
    i hope its just a little late. My last cycle before clomid was 125 days long so i dont want a repeat of that.

In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

* clairesmummy - I am doing some quiet for you- sneaks back out again*

Thank you Joeve, I think I will hang out until Sunday to use my FR be a great bday present if I get a BFP. FX.....

Has anyone ever used Royal Jelly? I'm thinking of starting it.

Williever - WELCOME, I took clomid days 2-6 it made my cycle longer by 2 days but i still O'd on the same day sorry cant help. Yes i thought of Royal Jelly and went to the health food store and they only sold capsules and did not sell the fresh stuff in a jar which i heard was the best to use but i do know you can buy it fresh over the internet. Hope that helps.

mum2onesweetbun - You should O on Clomid or as Williever said BT on day 21.

Clairesmummy - You have so much more patience than me. Praying for a BFP on Sunday what a great B'day present that will be. GOOD LUCK

LOTS AND LOTS OF BABY DUST AND STICKY VIBES TO EVERYONE XXXXX

GL for Sunday Clairesmummy, sounds like it could be BFP! And happy birthday hon!

m2osb- sometimes I o'd on clomid and sometimes I didn't, even on the same dose, and my o was all over the place usually cd21 but sometimes cd24 or later. keep checking with your OPK and it'll probably happen soon. Other wise go for your BT and if you haven't lready o'd, FS will probably induce AF and start again on a higher dose. I was told that clomid can be sporatic if you have PCOS, so if you have that it could be why things have changed a little this month. HTH

williever- I've never used royal jelly, but I've heard there are some risks with some types? I could be wrong though. I guess like anything check it out first. But hey, if it works and its safe, go for it!

AFM: all good at the moment!

Bec

I have just done my POAS with my FR test and I got a happy bday to me happy bday to me. Now to hope and pray that our little rascal stays safe for the next 8months. I can't believe the Clomid worked first go for me, what a wonderful drug and whom ever invented it I owe a HUGE thank you to.
    Now it's time to see the GP and get my referral to go and see my OB/GYN and see wht he says. I am just so over the moon about this 28months of waiting and in that 28months 26 of them were spent with out the help of an OB/GYN as no DR would refer me onto one.

Congratulations Clairesmummy and Bec! It is always great 2 hear graduates of this site.. makes the rest of us stay hopeful.
    Cx

Huge congrats clairesmummy! Wishing for super glue sticky vibes!

thank you clamgee and m2osb, and thank u for the super glue sticky vibes darl.

CONGRATULATION CLAIRESMUMMY!!!!!! Happy birthday to you indeed! That's wonderful news!

Congratulations clairesmummy! Wow 3 girls with BFP in a few weeks, let's hope there are more to come!!

CONGRATULATIONS Clairesmummy! Thats wonderful news.

It's funny, it's always happened in 3's in here! Long time since the last lot though!

How are you Rai? Hope things are still good!

Hope everyone is travelling well. How are you Shan?

Bec

Congratulations Clairesmummy! That's fantastic news! Sticky vibes being sent xxx

Clairesmummy --- YAY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP!!!!!

Best birthday present ever!!!

(ps. If these things happen in threes, can I please put my hand up to be in the next three???? )

n2l

Clairesmummy - I have been watching you in here & just KNEW you had a BFP coming your way this cycle.
    Fantastic news sweets, sticky, STICKY vibes & a big fat HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast