Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC & Assisted Conception - November 2005 #2

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Hi Kell
    hope b/t results show you can start -the waiting is frustrating

wow 4 puffs a day - I only had 2 on IVF -how long do you have Puregon for and what day do you start ?
    I am interested in IUI protocols

Melinda Guest

All updated Kelly!

Quote Originally Posted by Baby~amore`
    Hi Kell
    hope b/t results show you can start -the waiting is frustrating

wow 4 puffs a day - I only had 2 on IVF -how long do you have Puregon for and what day do you start ?
    I am interested in IUI protocols

Trish, its 2 in the morning 2 at night and when I start injecting its then 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening. I start the ouregon when the bloods show flat enough levels (not sure what they aim for). Last cycle it was 2 weeks of the double synarel before I could inject, then 2 weeks of injections, then scans and then IUI... then pessaries!

Thanks Melinda!

Kell

Goodluck this cycle -hope it is your last ending with a BFP

200iu at a time or 100iu - gee do you get multiple eggs ?

I was on 250iu daily (and thats a not lot for my age :-s )for only 10 days -
    I don't know much about IUI though - sounds like IVF protocol except no egg collection

Trish, I think thats exactly what it is, though different clinics have different protocols. Mine is like IVF minus egg collection!

It is 200iu at a time, last cycle I started with 75 per day and nothing, so upped to 150iu and eventually got one egg, and a BFN 2 weeks later. The doctor said he would like us to get 2 good eggs so we're starting at 200iu. No idea how many days I will have that dose. See how we go....

I understand - hope it does the trick for you

Woww Kell that will be hard twice daily injections ouchy wouchy and twice a day synarel yucky. Hope it works for you

Well ladies after my night off work I am a bit rejuvinated and redy to face the world of work again (I think) saw my Gp today and she has done a HCG bT for me even though only day 10 after transfer she said something may show up but don't be disheartened if doesn't show anything. Mon's BT may be all I can hope for. Results should be available in an hour so stay tuned. [-o< for a little bit of hcg to keep my spirits up till mon. I have no cramping today but (.)(.) still a little sore so who knows hey. Thanks again for your support yesterday. Pity we can't post pictures on here as I would love to send you all a huge hug picture but you can just imagine it.

Chele
    you have me hanging on the edge of my seat [-o<

LOL well done Trish you made me laugh something wicked. Me too love don't worry. 1/2 hr to go

Results not back yet have to ring again in 2 hrs.

Chele

](*,)

my knees are getting sore [-o<

:wave: Hi everyone - remember me? I'm back after a little absence. I figured life's too short to stay away from BB.

Special thanks to the beautiful Trish who got me through the last couple of weeks with her words of encouragement.

Righto - back to business! How is everyone.... going slowly mentally insane with all the waiting? If that's a yes, well nothing has changed, good to hear.

Chele - ooh how exciting you get to cheat and look at the answers before the exam! Can't wait and see if you pass

Kell - great to see you back on board. Good luck!

Teagan - I really hope you don't need that next cycle, you're still in there with a great chance.

Hi Starbright - welcome to the insanity! We'll look after you here and hopefully kick you out really quickly in the pregnancy forums.

Thanks for popping out of the books Blue to say hi. Not long till Chrissy and a well deserved break for you.

Didge - great to hear the sniffing starts soon, the process really speeds up from here on.

My lovely Trish - one day down, only eternity to go!!!!! Hold my hand sweets, cause I'm dragging you outta here with me. BTW - you know how I said that the Crinone rocks compared to the oogy pessaries - well - backflip - it's given me a bad case of thrush now!! Aaarghhh, I'm squirming as I type.....

Shez - hope you're recovering, sounds like you had a nasty time. How long before you get the green light?

Cazz - you're next out of here, I'm serious now, go on... off you go. This one is definately a sticker!

To everyone else I missed I'm sorry, I'm still catching up on everyone's movements.

I had my transfer today. One blast on board with another frozen out of the 9 that fertilized. It's spookily similar to my very first cycle that ended up with a BFP so I'm feeling reassured a little by that. However I still intend on torturing myself by overanalyzing every pain and symptom and will definately POAS waaaay too early. I'm a compulsive early POAS'er from way back.

Humphrey \/ Welcome back :hugs: :smt057 we all love you honey and have missed you. See I told you I love your positive thoughts. I love the way you say i get to cheat at the exam lets hope I get an A+ hey. Good luck for your TWW hope it goes swimmingly and at least you and Trish are only 1 day apart so you have a cycle buddy. I POAS on day 8 and of course BFN but was hoping for those faint lines that Ali (was it her I can't remember) kept getting but no suck luck for me. Stay tuned for episode 3 take 4 or some such thing.

cazzoom Guest

Hi guys!
    Well I have started spotting.
    I know that it can be normal to spot but I am not going to hold out much hope.

I will probably hang here till friday and let you all know the results of my BT or if I start to bleed fully but after that I am going to need to take a break.....probably a long one and possibly a forever one.
    We most likely will not do another IVF cycle.................. and if we do it wont be for a long time. and if that is the case then its time to stop TTC altogether for us. Its been a long frustrating 9 years and I have devoted so much time to becoming a mother I think that I have pretty much forgotten who I am.

I know I can get pregnant on my own(done it 4 times this year)......so it could still happen but the doc said there is not much hope of me staying pregnant with a naturally concieved baby.

Anyway I will keep you updated on my situation but please understand why I wont be around much if at all after that

I did want to thank you all for you wisdom and support through all of this!
    Cazz

OH Cazz Honey

This is such a crap week first Suzi now possibly you and I am in limbo. I hope for your sake it is as they told me last month just implantation bleeding but it is of no help to know that is it. [-o< Your snowbubs are going to stay put. We shall miss you but wish you all the very best and hope you pop in ever now and then just to say hello.

My dear Cazz, my heart is breaking for you sweetheart. Why is life so cruel???? We are all praying for you and will be here anytime to support you through this. I'm sorry this has been such a long and painful journey for you. Take care of yourself honey.

Cazz
    don't give up yet - I am sorry but I really hope you are wrong and that your bubs are hanging in tight.

Some of you will remember Hayseed - Cazz maybe you need to ask her -she in in VIC too and she had recurrent m/c with natural pregnancies - and now has her beautiful bub - she might shed some light on what helped her .

](*,) ](*,) ](*,) Still nothing back Nurse will ring me as soon as the results are faxed through today or first thing in morning after 8am. 8-[

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast