Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: LTTTC & Assisted Conception ~ December 2005/January 2006

Cazz - I must have been typing as you were posting........ I'm so sorry that 2005 has been so terrible for you, and even though i don't know what it must be like to have so many BFP, that in turn end with a M/C, I have had M/C's over the years, so I can feel your pain. I also know exactly how you feel about SIL being pg. My SIL has just gone 12 weeks and i too had to deal with it all over xmas. I'm at a stage now where I can't even look at her, and it is a constant reminder of what I can't have. Chin up Cazz, we're all thinking of you in here.....

Hugs :hugs:

cazzoom Guest

thanks Shan!

hopefully the BFP fairy shines on us all this year!!! I just want a sticky fairy right next to her

Cazz

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Cazz- really hope 2006 is a much brighter year for you - OMGosh you poor shoulder and having to delay IVF again.

Goodluck with and catching the egg Shan

sararms Guest

Hello ladies

Cazz- I'm sorry about your bad news and I hope you have a better batch of news this year.

j-girl- how are you bearing up? I hope you are managing to stay away from the sticks. If I have to, then so do you lady!!!!

so far still, the headaches, still very tired, I look like death!, and now.... I may be constipated. This is genuinely the only time I have had real symptoms outside of IVF. If I can get to Wednesday with out my temp dropping I'm reaching for the test!!!!

good luck everyone

I know what you all mean about how hard it is watching those close to you pg. I am fine when they actually have the children and when they are quite far along, it's just the initial stage when the green eyed monster gets the better of me!!!

One of my close friends who has just gotten married told me they are waiting a year or so before having a baby. She wants one but he isn't quite ready yet. I sat there nodding and being understanding to her sadness at not ttc just yet, when secretly inside I jumping for joy. What a horrible person I am. Plenty of my close friends have children and I love them all dearly but this one friend it was just going to get the better of me if she got pg right now (don't ask me why??). I am a bad bad friend and I sure if she if knew my secret feeling she wouldn't like me so much anymore.

I have shared these thoughts with dh and he was really understanding. He knows the ttc rollercoaster gets the better of me sometimes but he knows I have it all under control!!!

~Jane~ Guest

lil chookie - you are not a bad friend, you sound perfectly normal. I regularly have evil thoughts about my pregnant friends, well one in particular, but I think it is because she is a competetive person and her dh even had the gall to say on new years eve "do you want to know how we got pregnant" and they are well aware of our problems.

I am even getting bad with people with kids, there is a group of girls at work with kids all around 2 years old and they talk all day long about them. Today was particularly bad and hard to handle as I am trying to not think about things and they talked for hours on end. The only thing that keeps me sane is this site and knowing that these emotions are perfectly normal. I actually didn't go to my fathers family xmas party because all my younger counsins were going with their babies and it was too much for me.

How are you going Sararms? Still hanging in there. My PMS has been ferral today so I am pretty sure this wasn't the month for us. Wait and see by the end of the week I guess.

I hope everyone else is well

sararms Guest

I'm pretty sure it hasn't worked for us either this month. Temp is a little bit down again and bloody cramps are kicking in. Still have headaches though so maybe....

As for friends: I think it is impossible to not have negative feelings about them. I have one who got pregnant on the pill, smoked all through that pregnancy, then got pregnant again with an IUD fitted...

I stay away from her because I just envy her so mch and she has no clue about sensitivity. I hope will make new and better friends when I am pregant myself.

Good luck j

Cazz: so sorry to hear about your shoulder - here's to a speedy recovery and some good ttc news this year for you. :flower:

Shan: sending lots of good vibes your way. :bdust:

Sararms: sorry to hear PMS might be kicking in. Will still keep my fingers crossed for you for a little longer.

j-girl: good luck - here's hoping for a BFP. :luck:

Take care,
    Marg

Hello to everyone.

Well I have many times popped in and out of this thread and yes I am back again.

After 5 m/c's and a failed IVF attempt i have now been put on Serophene for a short time to see if this will assist us falling pg.

I have no understanding of why other than it can help with the ovulation process.

I am a little confused however as have fallen pg in the past just unable to keep them?

I have just i am currently on CD 5 of my cycle and take my final serophene today. I have had a rotten headache for the past 2 days and have felt a little nauseous in the mid afternooon also the hot flushes are not fun at all.

i have been drinking tank loads of water as directed by my Gyno.

Well I trust that you are all well and pray that you will all be paarting this journey very soon. IYKWIM. I so look forward again to getting to know you all.

Amanda, Angel baby mum, Ann, Bed, Bee, Bluesky, Cazzoom, Chris, Didge, Leisa,shannon,shezabelle,skye, starbright, suziq,tammie, teagan,rachael,lil cookie, shell, anna, jane, j girl, sararms, tam, & cherie.

BEL: I know you have departed but please pop in to say hello and encourage me on my journey as you so have in the past. Love ya heaps.

Hi special child *waves*

Hpefully you will not be in here for very long

I am hoping for the same, as I am hoping for everyone else in here.

Thanks for the welcome.

any Serophene stories would be greatly appreciated.

Any possitive conception stories re: Serophene/Clomid would also be appreciated.

It's nice to share these feelings of how we are with others around us having children. I think saying it out loud (or typed on a computer) keeps us all sane!!!

Well I am testing my sanity, my baby & children's clothing store is about to open )next tuesday). So I am pretty much going to be surrounded by little ones all the time!!!

Hi Nola :smt039
    I'm starting my second round of Clomid (serophene) tomorrow. It's an ovulation induction drug, so I'm not really sure why you might be taking it, if you're able to fall pregnant, but I wish you all the best with it. I was lucky enough not to have any side effects at all.

Cazz - I'm so sorry to hear about your shoulder. Sounds painful, and very bad timing

Turns out it wasn't AF a few days ago ... just spotting ... and AF arrived in full force today. Had a little cry in the shower, and I couldn't bring myself to tell DH face to face, so I texted him after he'd left for work. Is that silly?

Cherie, that is not silly at all. On this rollercoaster we do what we have to do. You and dh sound like you have a wonderful relationship and I am sure he totally understands why you told him the way you did. Hope af is not too bad for you and you can put the disappointment of last month behind you and move on to this month with some positive vibes.

Cherie, so sorry that AF showed. Hoping that this cycle will be the one.

kirsty Guest

Hi guys locking this thread now, new one is here

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678