Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: LTTTC & Assisted Conception ~ December 2005/January 2006

Hi Trish,
    I have it booked in for the 19th. I'm [-o< that everything's ok. So far so good - just starting to get a bit a morning sickness.
    How's everything with you?

skyelar Guest

Thanks ladies, no one has mentioned it to me before so I am glad that I am clued up now before my Dr's appt!

Skye

Hi guys thanx for the well wishes. Didn't get home til today..
    Basically my problem is that my blood sugar drops a couple of hours after I eat..I mean really drops so the treatment is to eat!! I am going on a regime of low GI foods every 2-3hours!!

I have my appt with Dr soon to start FET cycle can't wait!!

Love to all

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

great news Sheza

Syke - your avatar is stunning - shopping features highly as your hobby I see

Hi everyone and happy 2006!!! May this year be one filled with many wonderful things for all.

Two weeks at the beach has been fantastic, I feel the healthiest I have felt in years, I feel relaxed, happy and ready to tackle whatever comes my way this year.

So pleased to see herbs are working in a positive way for some of you ladies, I know how good it feels to just feel a little pain free & well for the change!!

Hi to everyone, I haven't had a chance to catch up on posts yet but I hope you are all doing really well. I've just had a week away staying with friends which was nice (except they fed me ALL the wrong foods just when I'm trying to be good! LOL!).

I have an appointment with Ballarat IVF in mid Feb to see if they will accept me. At the moment it seems AGES away! I'm feeling a lot better since I started seeing a Naturopath late last year and now I'm ready to go again. Oh well, I guess I'll have to be patient a little bit longer! :whistle:

Sending lots of dust: for everyone in the new year.

Take care,
    Marg

kirsty Guest

Hi Skye I've updated your details. Wishing you all the very best for the upcoming days.

skyelar Guest

Shez~ glad you are home! Far out, eating every 2-3 hours I'd be in heaven

Trish~ yep I am a big shopping fan especially since the new & improved Plaza around our way! How are those bubbas going? Are you planning on delivering at Nepean?

Chookie & Marg~ I am so jealous about your holidays! Wish it was me, lazing around on the beach would be me just fine at the moment

Thanks for the update on my details Kirsty & your well wishes.

Does anyone else have EPU's planned for January?

Skye

Skye
    yes thats the plan - with the Professor

Those holidays girl do sound fun !

Goodluck Margoz

sararms Guest

j-girl

I've been at my in laws for the weekend going up the wall. I hope you are doing better than me. Headaches are still with me, and then some. Extremely tired. I've only been this tired when I was taking massive doses of progesterone on my last cycle. In a natural cycle I never feel like this at all. One or two very very minor waves of nausea. So minor I might have imagined it. And a down side... a few period pains kicked in today, which is about right for me when me period is coming.

I really hope you are feeling ok and that you get lucky. ITCHING to test but trying to hold off. [-o<

move away from the stick sarams.....!!
    I hope you have a happy answer soon!!

Well this eating every 2-3 hours thing is interesting!! I find it hard to plan anything!! Oh well its all for the best.
    AF showed today so I overestimated her time of arrival so I will prob see the doc on friday instead of monday!!

Hope everyone is well!!

Well, it's probably about time I joined in here

Name - Cherie (Inspiration)
    State - Queensland
    My Previous Cycle Length - 28 - 34 - 31 - 44 - 58 - 82 - 59 - 27
    Cycle Type - Clomid (days 2-6)
    FF Link - http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/cherie
    Months of TTC - 14
    Medications - Clomid, folate, EPO, zinc
    Important Dates -
    Reasons for infertility - PCOS, DH oligospermia and abnormal morphology

Kirsty, I've emailed these details to you, but thought I'd post them here by way of introduction to the group

AF showed up this morning, so it's back to CD 1 for me, and starting my second round of Clomid tomorrow. DH needs to have a repeat sperm analysis done, as his first showed low sperm count and a high number of abnormal sperm, and I'm having a glucose tolerance test tomorrow to see if the PCOS has resulted in any insulin resistence.

Looking forwards to getting to know you all a little better

skyelar Guest

:smt039 Hi Cherie!! Good to see you in here. I made the move from the Clomid gals a while ago & everyone here is just lovely!

Sararms~back away from the stick slowly ikwym I'd be itching to do a test as well!!

Shez~planning ahead would be hard, I am like that with work. I get organised for breakie & dinner then end up ordering something terrible from the canteen for lunch

Well I am freaking out a bit here. I am day 6 with my injections today & went for a BT. They nurse said if things are moving along too fast we will need you down here Wednesday for an u/s. Anyway, she rang me back this arvo & has said I need to be there at 7am tomorrow for an u/s & BT. She said it seems I have responded well to the hormones (duh, really I have pimples like a 14yr old :shock: ) & things are progressing quite quickly!!

Wish me luck
    Skye

welcome Cherie -goodluck on round 2 of Clomid and GTT

Syke - that happened to me on my last cycle -and I went to OPU 2 days early -goodluck for tomorrow

Sheza- all the best seeing OC and for this cycle too
    IVF #2 BFP Twins
    ~♥~ DD Charlotte Rose 1/9/04 26wks ~♥~

kirsty Guest

You are all added Cherie, you'll find an amazing bunch of women in here to support you on your journey.

~Jane~ Guest

I have found myself the perfect distraction until late Feb. I have gained quite a bit of weight over the last few years so I have started a big health kick and weight loss plan. I figure it has added benefits, it distracts me from thinking about tcc (well a little) and I can talk myself into staying on track by telling myself it is only until I get a BFP seeing that you aren't meant to diet when preg

Sarams- I had to laugh when I saw all the girls telling you to back away from the stick. I have been wanting to test too and even had a friend give me all of her ovulation and HPT kits as she is now preg. so they are calling me from the drawer. I keep imagining all sorts of non existant symptoms, DH suggested that if I didn't have sore BB's they will be soon the way I keep inspecting them.

Welcome Cherie, I am new also, but already these lovely gals have saved my sanity.

cazzoom Guest

Hi ladies!
    Its been quite a while actually since my last post but I needed a big time break from all the IVF craziness especially over christmas and new years

In fact the week before christmas I got a BFP on my own! I just figured that I would wait and see if I got past 5 weeks before doing the big share and well anyone who knows my history probably already knows what happened. In fact the bleeding part didnt and still hasent yet. but I know I am not pregnant. I had a blood test on what would have been 4 weeks 5 days and HCG was only 10 I also had a progesterone done at the same time and it was only 1.9(post menopausal levels). I have had more blood tests and the HCG is -2
    I have another blood test tomorrow but this one is testing all my other hormones. They need to get it all sorted and figure out if there is anything wrong before I even consider going for stim cycle #3
    meanwhile my SIL is now 8 weeks with 1 baby after her FET(and first transfer) was successful with 20 more little embryos in the freezer. I am so jealous!!! So i have been dealing with that.
    Then 5 weeks ago while doing a favour for a friend and babysitting her 10.8kg 20 month old I picked her up and heard a huge cracking noise come from my shoulder. After procrastinating for 3 days I went to a local quack who suggested physiotherapy and while that gave me some movement back last week my shoulder began hurting again more than ever.
    I went to my childhood doctor who sent me for X-ray and Ultrasound on friday and found out today I have a full thickness tear in my suprapinatus tendon and I need to have it surgically repaired!
    This will likely put a dampener on any IVF treatment I am planning on until I at least know my operation date! It so sucks. I fear my time is really running out as far as TTC goes. I have just hit 9 years 2 months TTC.
    2005 seems to have been a doozy with me getting pregnant 6 times 7 times, losing 7 pregnancies, doing 2 fully stimulated IVF cycles and injuring my shoulder on top of all of that. Its about put me over the edge!!!

Hence the break I needed from it all! over the holidays. especially christmas eve when everyone was playing lets see who can talk about SIL's pregnancy the most and the loudest....oh and while we are at it lets do it all in front of Cazz

Didge~ congratulations on your BFP!
    Hi to all the ladies I havent met while I have been on a break. I just thought I would come say hi and that I have not dropped off the face of the earth and even though I may not be doing IVF as soon as I would have liked I will still be here cheering you guys on!!!

love to all and Happy 2006
    Cazz

Hi Girls,

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days....been a bit busy in the shop and have been totally buggered by the end of the day. I'm not even sure when the last time I posted was, and what it entailed.

Welcome Cherie....hope your stay is short and sweet.

Sararms - It must be so hard not to do the test, although the first round of clomid, I happily waited until i was told by the clinic to do so. That is soooo not me, and one of my friends couldn't believe that I held out. Mind you...two months later and you won't be able to hide them from me.....

j_girl - LOL at your DH. I do exactly the same thing...poking and prodding, just hoping that they are the littlest bit sore...

Everyone Else - Lots of hugs to you all and hope that you are all well..

Well, heres my update now. I finished clomid on the 4th and thank god, because i was getting terrible hot flushes. It felt like someone was trying to iron me because the heat was so intence and felt like it was going up and down my body. Nice couple of days sitting in front of the fan and a few quick dips in the river were well received.

Today is CD14 and the clinic has re-opened =D> HOORAY.....I rang them at precicely 9.00am this morning and they said for me to come over as I was 2 days overdue for my scan to check my follies. Turns out I have 1 follie (about 25mm) ready to release my precious little egg in one ovary and about 5 small ones in the other, so looks like everything is working to plan at this stage.

I was given some OPK's to take home.......one for this arvo, and a few for the next few days. This arvo's has a faint line, so DH and I will DTD for the next few days and then every second day afterwards to make sure. He love's this part coz he gets lots of lovin!!!

My stars have told me that I will have a nice suprise on Australia Day which, if my calculations are correct based on ovulating in the next few days, that Australia Day will signal the end of my TTW...............Whoo Hoo ......Here's hoping for a HUGE BFP.......Fingers crossed for me.

Okay, thats enough from me....hope you all have a great evening

Love & Kisses

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast