Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC & Assited Conception ~ May 2006

Cherie - sending you my positive vibes for your tww lovely, hope those assignments help to pass the time quicker.

Alex & janee - thinking of you both xox

Shan - thanks for the thoughts sweet. I am so happy, I haven't felt this happy in quite some time. It's nice to really feel like myself again

Danni - it's really hard for people who haven't been through what we are going through to understand. They are your family, they love you and are just telling you to do what they think is best. But they will never quite get it. Explain to them how you feel, let them know that you know what you are doing and you just need their support not their crititcism.

I joined the gym today, mission lose 25kg before April next year has begun! I have kicked started the motivation and I am ready to exercise!!

xox

ooohhh Chookie....congrats on joining the gym. Once i'm out of the shop in a few weeks that's the first thing i'm going to be doing when DH"s first pay cheque comes in and my mission is going to be to lose at least 40kg by this time next year.....we'll be able to egg each other on....great decision...

baby_love Guest

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is feeling great today.....

lil_chookie - well done on joining the gym. You are certainly a lot more committed than I am (hee hee) I tell myself that I get enough exercise at work (I work with Intellectually disable people with severe challenging behaviours) so that keeps me busy running about . Otherwise I ride my Horse - although she has been a little bit neglected the last few weeks But joining the Gym - Great Job

As for me - here is my little embie update......
    We still have all four growing - so that's good. We now have 1 at a 11 cell division, 1 at 9
    1 at 8 and 1 little one lagging behind at 4 - but still he's trying to keep up with his big brothers and sisters lol So we are still on track for a ET on Saturday - yay!!!
    I am feeling rather Impatient mind you - so trying so very hard to keep busy. I have my Tafe course tonight so that will keep my mind off things for at least a couple of hours

Anyways - have a great rest of the day everyone and chat soon......
    Love Alex xoxox

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Alex,

I actually loved my blast transfer. That's coz you'll only have a 9 day TWW instead of a 12 day TWW! think of it that way, my sweet!

love
    sushee

Hi girls
    Hope you don't mind me crashing in, just wanted to wish you all luck - wherever you're at.
    Cherie - doesn't seem like that long ago you were deciding whether to actually do IVF or not. Now look where you are! Congratulations on having 2 little cherubs nice and comfy in there and another 4 frosties, for down the track when you want to extend your family.

I spent the entire time worrying that I was going to pass wind on the Dr's head
    Love it
    Sue

Alex...sounds like your embie are growing nicely....how many are they going to transfer???

Sue, we don't mind you crashing in at all....it's nice to know that everyone else is wishing us luck too...

How is everyone else going today...

baby_love Guest

Hi All,

Shan - they are implanting 1 emby on Saturday...hopefully we will have some others to freeze......

Quick question to anyone...I had my EPU on Monday - but I am still feeling a little bit sore...like a mild period pain (or the start of a UTI) more so when I have been on my feet for a while and first thing in the morning...Is this normal???? How did everyone else feel??? I will talk it over with the clinic tomorrow but just wanted to know your thoughts...
    Cheers Ladies - chat soon
    Love Alex xoxo

I hope that there will be plenty there to freeze Alex....good luck tomorrow...we'll be thinking of you...

Alex - I am always really sore after EPU, usually for at least 3-4 days. So I would definitely say sounds pretty normal. All the best for your transfer tomorrow!

baby_love Guest

Hi Ladies,

Just a real quick update before I'm off to work......
    3 embies are now Compacted cells - which I'm told is the stage before blastocyst - yay!!!
    Looking good. My other little one is still dividing but quite slowly - so we'll see what happens with that one...
    Anyway ET tomorrow Morning at 8.30 am - how exciting!!!
    Chat soon..
    Love Alex xoxo
    Last edited by baby_love; May 26th, 2006 at 03:57 PM.

janee Guest

Good luck Alex. Wishing you lots and lots of for tomorrow.
    Me, I'm in the count down to final BT phase. Part of me thinks perhaps we haven't made it this time. I don't want to put all these negative vibes out into the universe, but a part of me thinks I need to psychologically prepare myself for bad news. Anyway, me.....I will stop whinging now I promise.
    Have a fab weekend everyone.
    Take care
    Janee

Oh Alex....it's getting so exciting for you now...i'll be thinking of you in the morning...Good luck...let us know how you go...

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

janee. when is your BT?

Alex, what fantastic news! I too had 3 blasts. Transferred 2 and froze one. We're thinking of going back to transfer our last little snowbub in Dec!

~Jane~ Guest

Hi everyone

Sorry I have been MIA for a few days, I have been busy with Uni and haven't had a chance to sneak a post at work even LOL, just been toooo busy.

Alex - good luck tomorrow

Cherie and Janee - sending you both lots of

Chookie - Congrats on the new job and good luck starting it. Good luck with the get fit plan as well

Big Hi to everyone else. I am having problems posting tonight, my chinese herbalist gave me some herbs for my slightly sluggish bowels and let's just say it is working and I am having trouble staying out of the loo LOL as I said to DH just now "Holy burning buttcheeks batman, I think the herbs are working" LOL other than the rather strong bum herbs I am feeling great, will post more tomorrow and catch up with everyone then.

Cheers

Jane

Quote Originally Posted by ~Jane~
    "Holy burning buttcheeks batman, I think the herbs are working"
    oh jane...you are hilarious......

LOL Jane that is so funny!!! Glad to see you are feeling great lovely

Alex - I was thinking of you this morning, hope all went well .

janee - sending lot's of positive vibes your way

Shan- how is the tww?? I know our cycles have been similar for awhile, that is why I know your in the tww

Well I worked out hard at the gym today, I am just so proud of myself. It's good I don't have to be on a diet as such because I am pretty much an organic/whole food type of eater. Just have to limit my bread intake & not eat late at night!! Had my assessment at the gym yesterday and the trainer said she thinks I will easily reach my goal by April. Whooo Hoooo for me! Still haven't got af yet, should have a few days ago. No pg symptoms so I not going to bother testing, must just be having a long cycle. She will probably rock up in full force, pain and all when I am at my first day if my new job on Monday!!

xox

Hey chookie - I haven't been stressing this month, so the TTW has been just another two weeks really. I'm 14DPO today. My last two cycles AF has arrived at 14DPO, so really AF is due today, however there are absolutely no signs of her coming .... YAY!!!...i've been too scared to test though, coz usually when i do, AF turns up the next day, so i haven't even gone out a bought any...i'm just a wimp. Will see how we go in a few more days. I might POAS then if AF still hasn't showed up.... Good luck tomorrow. Can't wait to hear all about your first day, and well done at the gym..you go girl...Maybe it's not a long cycle either.....fingers crossed that we both get BFP's .... YAY..then we can be belly buddies too....

janee Guest

Lil Chookie and Shan - I shall keep fingers crossed for you that you both have BFP's this month!
    Good luck with the new job tomorrow Lil Chookie - hope all goes smoothly for our first day.

Alex - thnking of you and hoping you're travelling well so far in the IVF journey.

Jane - you made me laugh with your "bum" troubles - you are hilarious!

Everyone else - a big hi!

Me - I had a mini-meltdown this morning. The tww is killing me. Final BT is Thursday. I think it will be bad news. The OHSS has virtually gone - although I still have a "hanging pouch" of fluid - most attractive as you can imagine. I figure if I'm not preggers, I should become a surrogate kangaroo mum right now. Probably not helping in the depression, "poor me" stakes right now. Sorry to be a downer. It seems to be a hard time of the year for me right now. My son's birthday coming up, a friend's son turns 1 soon, and a friend at work due with baby number 2 due in October...who incidentally was conceived in a blink of an eye - literally. I know that I have many things to be grateful for, so I know that regardless of the outcome on Thursday, we will be OK... if only I had a crystal ball. Patience is not my strong point. Anway, enough moaning and whinging. I give a big BB promise, no more

Big for the rest of the weekend to you all.

Take care

Janee

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast