Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: LTTTC & Assited Conception ~ May 2006

dan stop following me! hehe you're welcome here but not for too long ok? prove those docs wrong wuth your BFP very soon

A stalker? Who me?

I'll do my best to prove them wrong but you know that I can't go anywhere without you going first. Soooooooooooooo after you petal

Luv Dan

awwww thanks dan

We're going to be going for a harvest this year, but are not planning on going the emplant straight away. There are a few things we want to do before we try to fall pregnant. We're harvesting so that the eggs are only 36 instead of say 38 - 40.

Drew and I haven't sat down and worked out exactly when we'll start the hormones etc, but it will be this year.

Hi everyone....

Dan - I'm near Bright. I got onto Dr Giltrap through my GP as a referall (sp?) and i've been seeing him (well pretty much just the nurses) since the end of September last year. He did my lap for me in November but other than that, i've probably only seen him 2 other times. The girls are great though so i'm not too concerned about it.

Sari - yes this TWW is soooo long.....it's been nearly a 4WW for me though and still no AF. Don't know whats going on there. I might POAS again in the next few days. Maybe i o'd later than i thought...

Danni - Thanks for the freak comment... DH calls me that too sometimes....hehehe

Hi to everyone else that i've missed, chookie, alex, cherie, sushee......thinking of you all.

janee Guest

Hi all, thought I'd pop in and say hi again after my meltdown of last week. I now noticed there are more BFN's...Alex and Cherie, my thoughts are with you and I know how you feel....let's hope for better luck in the future!
    I am currently chilling out, I have picked up the broken peices of my soul, sticky taped them back together and hoping that the future will be more optimistic and positive for all of us.
    Take care everyone.
    Good luck Sari, I do hope your little embie is a sticker!

Janee

Hi Janee....glad to see you back. Take all the 'chill' time you need and just know that we are all thinking of you and that sticky tape does wonders doesn't it....LOL

Well girls, i caved and POAS today. Once again i got a BFN, so i rang the clinic to let them know and they are sending me for a BT tomorrow morning just to make sure, as they were a bit suprised that AF hadn't shown up yet....

Have a great night everyone..

Shan, do you usually have 'normal' cycles?

Good luck with your Blood test tomorrow. Praying it's a BFP for you.

Good luck with it Shan - hope you get some answers...(of course, preferably a nice +ve one!)

~Jane~ Guest

Hi everyone

Sorry I have been MIA a bit (too many assignments due plus meltdown)

Shan - just wnated to wish you all the best with the test and hope that you get a pleasant surprise

I'll post over the weekend when I have more time

Hope everyone is well

Cheers

Thanks guys.......i had my BT this morning, so have to ring through for the results in about an hour and a half. Hopefully they have them in. Last time they were late and considering that that test was taken on a Friday too, i had to wait until Monday to get the results. Hope that doesn't happen this time....

Tam - My cycles have been pretty normal whilst on the clomid. I had a lap done in November last year and that delayed my cycle for a few weeks and AF didn't come until the end of Dec. Then i had continuous bleeding for 56 days, which appartenly was due to a cyct, so other than that (and cosidering i wasn't even on the clomid then) my cycles have been pretty regular.

I'll let you all know asap after i get my results.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

for you Shan!

Thanks heaps Sush.....

Just thought i would say HI and ask if anyone has any suggestions on how i can stay SANE during my TWW. Im only half way through and my mind is playing tricks on me alllll the time :eek: I keep thinking i am getting period pain but the nurses told me even if i do, it can still be quite normal to get some pain and still be pregnant. Not sure if thats the case or if they are just being nice Has anyone else ever experienced some pain or twinges when they were pregnant ??????????????

But until AF shows up im still for a positive result !!

Hope you are all well and have something EXCITING planned for the long weekend.

Cheers
    Char

Char - the only advice i can give you is to relax and keep yourself as busy, busy, busy as possible. The more your mind is occupied with other things, the better it will be.

Good luck hun....hope it's a BFP for you soon...

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Char,

pg cramps and af cramps are almost identical, so it could be either. Hoping it's the former for you!

love
    sushee

hi everyone....

Just letting you know that my bt results are in and it's a BFN...

I knew it would be, so now i'm going to concentrate on getting myself fit before tackling AIH...

Thanks for everyone's thoughts and i'll jump on tomorrow to catch up...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast