Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC & Assited Conception ~ May 2006

Just wanted to say "Good Morning" to all my wonderful friends and to hope that everyone has a great weekend......

Cherie, just wanted to say all the best for tomorrow. Will be thinking of you.

kirsty Guest

Good luck for tomorrow Cherie

Hi girls I'm invading your thread to wish Cherie all the best for today. I've got every possible thing crossed for you .

All the for your .

Cheerio,
    Dan.

Awwww thanks guys
    I had the blood test this morning, so now I'm just waiting to hear the results. The nurse said to phone about 3pm, or if they're available earlier, they'll ring me. I haven't POAS yet .. the nurse was quite surprised about that, but I've just been too scared to. If it's going to be negative, I didn't want to know any earlier than I had to.

Sadly, about an hour after the blood test, I went to the toilet and had a tiny bit of spotting, so I'm feeling a little bit down about that. I know it can be normal in the first trimester, but it just seemed to be bad timing IYKWIM.

oh cherie- i am feeling very positive about you today!

afer having some more bad news thrown at us this morning--- i know two bad things cant happen in one day!

im sure that test is going to be positive. chin up girlie

What was your bad news hun? (only if you're comfy saying what it is). Sending you hugs and kisses and a cup of hot chocolate

baby_love Guest

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well.....

Cherie - all is crossed for you honey...let us know as soon as you find out. I am really thinking of you...best of luck.

I too had my BT today. I have stayed away from the HPT's (how hard was that)..but like you cherie, I started some brownish type spotting last night (sorry if TMI). So now I am kind of thinking maybe this is not the cycle for us....I have also read on many sites that it may be quite normal to have some spotting but you still have a major stress fest don't you????? Now I have to sit back and wait for results this afternoon...will keep you posted.

Love Alex xoxo

~Jane~ Guest

Good luck Cherie and Alex

Big Hi to everyone else

thanks cherie for the hot chocolate. I might wait till you and alex get your results. I dont want to dampen everyones hopes today.

good luck you too! im praying!! and my fingers are sore

Fingers and toes crossed for you Alex ... I hope our babydust combines for good news for both of us

No worries Danni ... whenever you feel ready, we'll all be here with hugs and chocolate.

Sadly, we have just heard that we've missed out this time...
    I think I'll take a break from BB for a couple of days to clear my head.
    Alex - hoping that you have better luck than me

Thanks to all of you for your lovely thoughts and kind words.

baby_love Guest

Oh Cherie - Honey I am soooo sorry. Big big to you. Please do not pay out on yourself....take good care and have some rest, we'll be here for you when you return. I know it does''t make anything any easier but my thoughts are with you.....
    Love Alex xoxo

cherie darling--- dont feel thatyou have to leave bb just because of facing others? remember a lot of us are in the same boat and can share that awful heart break with you darling

extra love during this tough time and i really am thinking of you. Pop open the bubble- feet up- chocolates all round

Oh Cherie I am so so so sorry about your bad news today. Sending you the biggest cyber . Have a great cuddle with your husband tonight and have a little drink or two.

We'll be here for you when you're ready.

Alex - Best of luck with your results today.

Danni - Oh sweetie what has happened to you this time? A huge for you.

I hope you girls don't mind me popping in and getting to know you all because I have a really strong feeling that I will be joining your lovely chats after my gynie appt on 20th.

Love Dan.

~Jane~ Guest

Cherie I am sorry to hear your news, you do what is best for you and we'll be here when you are ready

Danni - sending you a big hug as well, you're having a bad run lately

Dan - you can join us now if you like, you are more than welcome to

Oh Cherie so sorry to here the news. take care of each other.

Racheal

Cherie - big hugs lovely across cyber space to you and DH . I understand the need to take a couple of days away, you know we will all be here when your ready.

xox

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast