Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - April 2008 #1

Hey Ladies AF showed last night will be back for personals later sorry to all

TL...I am so sorry...

I share your broken heart..

Thanks Lulu but we will pick ourselves up and go again i guess

Oh Tl and Lulu, so sorry to hear AF turned up Its not fair... Hope you treat yourself really well this weekend... Next cycle is the one

Mon and JBM - hope you are feeling OK, the end of the TWW is the worst part! Hang in there little bubbas

Sonya - I researched that question and everything I read varied, but generally it was 5 - 14 days, depending on the amount you used. One lady was POAS testing frequently from early on to see the line disappear, so then she would know it was out of her system, and that the test would be accurate. That sounds expensive, but also, whatever helps gets you through! I must admit I gave in 16 days after trigger and tested the 3 days leading up to BT. They came up positive - I didn't necessarily believe them but it gave me some hope. I guess the danger is to get a positive POAS then negative BT or AF arrive... Its all torture either way

Numa: big congrats that is just wonderful news, kick back relax and enjoy your pregnancy
    TL: i am so sorry you didnt get your BFP, you sound so positive and i really hope your day comes soon.
    Lulu: im so sorry it wasnt your month either, i think you girls are truly amazing for the great strength you show going down this long and arduous path. Hope well be seeing that bfp for you really soon. Good luck.
    Janet: how you holdin up those last few days are by far the worst, thanks so much for your support in my little rant yesterday and i really hope that spotting is an implant bleed or effects of the crinone
    Son: good luck and tonnes of sticky vibes.
    Well girls hope i didnt miss anyone and big to you all still feeling very negative so i dont want to spill any of that in here, so ill catch you all soon luv scoobs

slyder Guest

New thread time patient waiters...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910