Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait Thread #9

slyder Guest

Default LTTTC Two Week Wait Thread #9

Reminder:

This thread is strictly for TWW chatter, and general posts regarding your cycles should stay in the general discussion threads. Please do not double post (one here and one in the chat threads) as they will be removed.

Your Moderating/Admin team for this forum are as follows
    Sarah_H Admin
    Cailin Admin
    sushee Senior Moderator
    slyder

To contact any of the above, please see this post.

If you have any issues/problems with this forum feel free to email any of the above moderators who will be happy to assist you. All emails will be treated confidentially.

Your old thread is here

Last edited by sushee; January 10th, 2008 at 03:39 PM.

Now for personals.
    Melsta, I hope the spotting is the crinone. I have heard a few girls talking about side effects from it. Go the hot chips, I had cake for lunch and DH sprung me down the street unexpectedly stuffing it in. I think it is very normal to drift from yes to no way, I still feel pre AF ish, last night I would have sworn I felt something falling away, so will not be sure until I go to Doc for a BT.

Brown bug symptoms sound good?? I understand been torn between wanting to talk about DD and feeling like it is not the right thing to do. (Not wanting to hurt anyone)I am in a similar position. I often feel guilty, but at the same time want another baby with my whole heart. Our son was very sick when he was 14 months old and I really thought he may die, other things became less important and my desire to have more children became quite intense. If we are indeed BFP this will be our last baby, it has been a difficult journey and age is against us, so we hope it works out fingers crossed.

Hi Carla, I understand completly about going feral, this is a tough road and as much as men want to be helpful and supportive they often have the knack of saying/doing the wrong thing at the wrong time. The poor lads. Exception romantic dinner, he pulled that one out of the hat at the right time.

Little fish, hi and best of luck for your test tomorrow. One more sleep as you say is not long.
    Hi to everyone else, catch you later...........

Thanks for your understanding, Blackduckies. I'm sorry your little one has had a hard time with illness, I hope he's thriving now? My pregnancy with DD was a difficult one, especially after having a previous miscarriage - I had substantial bleeding early on and then low amniotic fluid in the latter stages. This has made her so very precious to us. If I do manage to get pregnant again, this will be our last one as well - we always expected to have two (way back in those idealistic days when we didn't know anything about IVF ), so that is still our dream!!

BD - Oh hun I truly hope the b/t replicates the big BFP !!!! I think that you need to let the fact absorb in hun and I know that after we all go through AC and wanting so bad, when it hits hey often it is hard to accept that yes the AC actually worked .... so hun embrace it and if it showed up and the pregnyl would have left your system then you would be in the clear wouldnt you !!!!!

Lolol at having to run off and pop your bra back on, been there done that many a time hun lolol .. i think all your symptoms are looking very very very positive hun just try not to stress too much now !! And hun no need to be embarassed this is us, your buddies and support network in here you are talking too, and we dont judge we just support and offer never ending hugs, cuddles and support so good luck to you my sweet - let the BFP progress !!!! xoxoxo

Brownbug - go the nanna naps I think they are an excellent source of daily survival if you can get them and yep I am with they are potatoes therefore they class as a vegetable and when washed down with water, how bad can they be right ??? You can tell I debate this often with myself lolol ...

Well no more spotting (even though it was only a little bit b4 - but hey a little bit is enough to freak one out lol) just very uncomfortable like i am being stretched in a multitude of directions but alas im only 9 DPO so too early really to even define these symptoms ...... or is it ......

Melsta, maybe implantation spotting??? Who knows about the BFP if I get another Friday I will go for a BT at the local Doc's. It is very hard to really believe it could work especially after the ivf cycle being cancelled, I had it in my head that was the only way it would happen. So know I think I am trying to protect myself, just in case............??????????????

Brownbug, Gabe is fine now it was a virus that affected his airways, just lucky it was'nt ingnored as it ended up very touch and go. I here you on the difficult pregnancy I have had problems everytime and 5 MC's, the reason I am with a FS. He thinks it is a simple as my cycle is only 21 days which causes the problems and with the hormone assistance it stretches it to the right length and he reckons I will have a trouble free pregnancy when it happens.... I can only hope!!!

ohh BD I so hope that you get another one Friday - would love nothing more than everyone to have wonderful xmas presents with BFP's ..... oh hun good luck hey you know my thoughts are with you ! You know I have heard so many stories about ppl not being able to fall pg without IVF and then after the drugs and everything on them they never needed them thereafter, including ppl who fell naturally after IVF even though in the beginning they were allergic to their DH sperm ... so hun there is no reason why even after a cxl cycle, that it still could not have worked, there is more to indicate for you hun that it has ... and that would be the best .... ohhhh fingers and toes crossed hun ...

Sorry to hear about Gabe too BD .... glad that he is fine now and providing you with endless moments of joy !

little fish Guest

Oh how exciting BD, keeping all fingers and toes crossed!!!

This is driving me nuts, I'm running to the loo every h, had some funny spotting at lunchtime and tought it's all over, AF has arrived but it was more like a quick burst and no follow-up. The crenone maybe?? All my colleagues must think I'm incontinent !!

Boy I have so much work to do and can't concentrate!! Apparently I'll get the results already 90min after the test tomorrow (this is my first PBT), so I won't go into work until I heard. No point really...

By the way I hope I'm not saying the wrong things etc, as you might have noticed I'm new to this forum but haven't had time to learn the ettikett around here yet.

Thanks for listening!!

little fish

Melsta...did I hear you have been spotting????
    What the?

Yeah just a very minor bit of old blood im sure nothing i need to get panicked over as it can be a side effect of crinone but yeah enough to make you go aaargh i dont want to wait anymore lolol

Melsta - LOL on the nanna naps - great aren't they, even when you aren't a nanna! So glad your spotting has stopped. Here's hoping it was implantation bleeding from Mini Me, that would be so cool.

Blackduckies - Let's hope we both have an H & H pregnancy really soon. You never know, we could even end up Belly Buddies!!!

Little Fish - Best of luck, it's really sounding good !!!

slyder Guest

Little fish, you're doing just fine.

Thanks BB - yep havent had any since that little bit yesterday morning but woke this morning feeling oh so ordinary ah this game is so hard some mornings lolol ... how are you doing this morning ??

Went to get on last night but our computer kicked it maybe from the storms we had ???? D'oh - more things to fix lol

Good luck little fish. I hope it is great news.
    Hi Carla, sorry it was cancelled. Best of luck for the new year, have you got any answers from them?
    Melsta and Brown bug, thanks heaps!!! Only 1 toilet stop last night and I have'nt noticed anything else since yesterday although I guess I was sleeping. I am really thinking I jumped the gun, the more I think about it, the more I am convinced that it will be that I still have Pregnyl in my system. Oh well test in the morning and confirm it for sure. It was a great buzz seeing 2 lines until reality set in and I looked at all the different time frames for the dose to be out of the system. Looks like I may have gone a day maybe 2early.

BD - you still dont know hun, it is not over yet so keep the hope alive hun, i guess trying to differentiate all the different symptoms is what does our head in but at the same time are we scared to actually acknowledge that they may in fact be pg symptoms .... I dont know much about the Pregnyl as I am on Crinone, but if you can wait it out and test in the morning then you will have the clearer answer ... ohh hun i really hope this is it for you ... just keep positive and keep talking to your embie (even subconsciously lolol) ..... i guess dont write it off yet hun ....

How is everyone else doing this morning ???

Morning Girls,

Melsta - It's great that your spotting has stopped. I hope you have a really positive-feeling day today, hun!! No storms here - pity, we could do with the rain.

Blackduckies - It's not over until it's over ! I still think everything sounds really positive for you. I know how you feel though - you don't want to hope too much in case you get disappointed. I'm sure it is meant to be for you this time though!

As for me, not a happy chappie. Had some spotting last night, very faint, but there!! I thought the old witch might find me eventually . Nothing more today, but am cramping up again, so I think the end might be near .

BB - yeah i am feeling better i think i am just too scared to get overly excited about any of the symptoms ... i think i might cave though and do a HPT earlier ??? Trying so hard not too though .... I will send some rain your way it is pouring again in the city here today and we had a massive downpour this am right when DH was getting ready to leave for work lolol he had to come and snuggle with me until it stopped lolol .... rain some more i say lol

Ohhh hun it isnt over until it is over ... spotting is not a sign it is over though .... think positive that the witch stays away ..... sending you a big bear hug though !!!

Thanks for the hug, Melsta, much needed I can tell you.

(Sigh), wish I could feel more positive, but can't get past the feeling that I have been greedy hoping for a BFP this early on in TTC No 2. Maybe that's why AF is playing games with me, to teach me patience.

I dont see it at all about being greedy hun ... there is no law to say you cant have bub #2 and wanting it as much as you are ... i think as women we are so hard on ourselves and so used to putting everything and everyone else first, that when we do finally say no, i want this - then all of a sudden we make ourselves feel guilty for it ... and i am much the same i want this BFP sooo bad it hurts ... yet I refuse to let myself feel a tad bit hopeful over feeling ill this morning, whereas my hubby is like but that is a good sign ... *sigh* men make it all sound so simple lololol

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast