Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - April 2008 #1

slyder Guest

Default LTTTC Two Week Wait - April 2008 #1

Reminder:

This thread is strictly for TWW chatter, and general posts regarding your cycles should stay in the general discussion threads. Please do not double post (one here and one in the chat threads) as they will be removed.

Your Moderating/Admin team for this forum are as follows
    Sarah_H Admin
    Cailin Admin
    sushee Senior Moderator
    slyder

To contact any of the above, please see this post.

If you have any issues/problems with this forum feel free to email any of the above moderators who will be happy to assist you. All emails will be treated confidentially.

Kell Congratulations

NicoleWelcome, i hope the tww flies by for you

Thanks to all of you for your warm welcome

Dusty Well we have alot to live up to this cycle for both of us.

This tww is just crawling by so slowly..........5dpo for me and counting. Nothing to report here except for a bit of normal bloating....

welcome nicole, sorry i missed your post last time. great to have another 2WW buddy! we are going to be having our BT very close together
    xx

Hello,

Well here I am back again in the TWW - hoping that embie number two decides to stick!

Good luck to everyone in here .

FG

Hello is it ok if I post here, I've got two healthy embies and having the transfer tomorrow

welcome back Farm Girl and hi country blue
    may your stays here fly by and have a wonderful ending...

i will be out of action for next few days at my best friend's wedding!! the best distraction and fun ever for the end of a TWW. the pregnyl shots have enhanced my BB in my bridesmaid dress alot

xx

Good morning,
    Country blue - for the transfer today - hope that it all goes well and that they are nice and sticky embies!
    Dusty - have fun at the wedding!
    MrsB - hope that you are feeling ok and that the days are moving a little bit faster for you!

Me - I've taken today off and am going to acupuncture this arvo. Had a few tears last night - I think just due to the mental exhaustion (and a 5am start to get to the clinic for transfer). Last time I felt like it had not worked about 3 hrs post transfer and I have not had that feeling hit me so far, so here is hoping ,

FG

NAT025 Guest

Hi Everyone hope we are all trying to stay strong
    I am having a transfer on Saturday with my frozen Blast but I also have some Embies in culture at the moment. I have just had my Day 3 phone call from the embryologist and I dont know how to feel. We still have 8 eggs fertililsed at Day 3 but I was told that 4 are at 5 cell and 4 are at 6-8 cell and there are some with in this with some fragmentation. Are they going to make it or once there is fragmentation is it all over. I just want at least one more blast as they want to transfer two on Saturday. The wait for the phone call on Sat morning is killing me

Hello all I had my transfer today, double transfer and the scientist just kept raving on how healthy the embies are and what a good result I got and how they are right where they should be etc.

So I'm really excited

Hello,

Nato25 - the wait must be agonising . I hope that you get at least one more for your transfer on Sat and that all goes well.

country blue - that all sounds very positive, and being nice and positive has got to help things as well. sounds that despite a rocky start, that this may be a good cycle for you. good luck

Had a stressful day (even though I stayed at home) as I had a sharp stabbing/throbing pain on my right side for about 6 hrs yesterday. Rang nurses who said that it could have been a result of the transfer but unsure. They were really only worried if it kept going, got worse, or I started bleeding. Luckly after acupuncture it went and stayed away, but I dont think it can be a good sign .
    FG

Hey farmgirl hope you are feeling better today

c.b

country.blue and Farmgirl - sending you some

Dusty I hope Ernie is hanging in there also

Hi everyone

MrsB - hope you're doing ok for now, and that your TWW is not crawling so much. You're more than halfway through now!

CB - congratulations on your transfer, and so glad to hear that everything went so well! Good luck with your TWW, hoping that your little embies continue to grow, grow, grow!

FG - how are you feeling now, Katie? I hope the cramping has eased up for you, and that you're feeling more relaxed. I think if it's eased off it's sounds all a-ok. I just hope you're not worrying too much, hun. We're all so here for you if there's anything you need

dusty - boogy fever.... boogy boogy boogy Hope the weekend's been awesome! Bet you Ernie is going to be a boogy-er!

Nat - I wanted to let you know that I read your post a couple of days ago and I've been thinking about you and hoping that everything was going well with your embryos and transfer today.
    I also wanted to let you know not to loose hope - lots of women get pregnant and go on to have very healthy pregnancies with embryos that have some degree of fragmentation - it happens all the time! 8 embryos at day 3 is really encouraging, and I really hope to hear that you have a nice bunch of blastocysts. Looking forward to and hoping to hear your good news

I'm joining you all in the TWW today (yay!) - ET this morning all went well. Both embryos thawed with no worries, and they were both looking very good (Grade 1) and going on well . Embie #1 at 9 cells, and embie # 2 was 6 cells, about to get to 7.
    I have very good friend who we have a joke with that she is mine and DH's daughter, so she is calling these embryos her siblings, telling me to "hurry up and give her her siblings" and has called one of them "sib" and the other one "ling", which I'm finding quite amusing! With the move now 10 days away we have lots distractions until we get on the plane, and then the BT 2 days after we arrive. Hoping all this will help the time go quickly!

Hugs, and lots of sticky vibes to all you lovelies hanging in there with the TWW.

Miss C
    Last edited by Acacia; April 5th, 2008 at 04:27 PM.

NAT025 Guest

Country Blue - Good Luck Hope to see that you get a BFP this cycle who knows it may even be twins

Farm Girl - How how are you feeling

Miss C - Good Luck and lets hope this TWW doesnt drag for us

As for me had my transfer today and was lucky enough to have two blasts transferred. Have been laying on my bum resting all day and watching The Eagles and Dockers game. BT is 17th April. Fingers crossed that we all get a BFP this month. Best of luck to all the other girls who are in the dreaded TWW

Thanks MrsB26 I'll take all the sticky vibes I can get

miss c lol at grow little embies grow! It's so cute.

I'd never heard of that 6 cells 9 cells thing before but I just read that to my husband and he said that the scientist said all that to him and the last he heard ours were at 7 cells and that was the day before the transfer.

miss c did you have a double transfer too? sticky vibes to sib & ling, my husband keeps calling our "the kids". It was fun at first but now when he says it I'm like 'aww stop' shaking in my boots type thing.

Thanks nat025 another double transfer?!

I want to know, how you know you're pregnant apart from the BT? Like my cousin had IVF and she said she just knew she was pregnant but with the pregnyl and crinone they give you symptoms like you're pregnant anyway..

If that makes sense.

Is there anyway of knowing within the 2 weeks apart from the BT?

Oh I'm not even making sense..

Nat - so glad to hear that your embryos made it to blastocyst! Welcome to the TWW - I hope it goes by as quick as possible for you too Did you have any other embryos other than the two blastocysts you had transferred? Were any put into storage? Anyway, I'm just very glad you were able to make it to your double blastocyst transfer

CB - thanks for the sticky vibes, hun. I did have a double transfer too, so there is a bunch of us here with potential twins happening! ...But really just hoping for happy and healthy pregnancies for us all

With regard to the number of cells in each embryo, my FS gave me that info after our very first transfer back in November, so I have got used to asking her now and I always like to know, I guess! 7 cells sounds great the day before transfer - growing away nice and strong My husband tends to like to give our embryos names as well sometimes - although it's all a bit scary I think it's really nice to see DH making a connection there, even though I'm fairly certain he's as scared as I am about whether it will work or not

As to knowing if you're pregnant apart from the BT, I don't think there is any real easy answer to that, hun especially if you're on pregnyl shots during the TWW, there is no way to do a HPT as you'll potentially get a false positive. It's too difficult often to separate the symptoms of the Crinone/Progesterone and Pregnyl from signs that you are pregnant or even that AF may be coming. This is why the TWW is so horrid - there is no way to really know until the BT results, and it's obviously so frustrating to have to wait until then.

Good luck, hun. I hope the wait flies by as quickly as possible for you, and that you - and we all - get our own special BFP at the end of the wait.

Miss C

NAT025 Guest

country blue - i am not reading into any symptoms this month as i find that I get my hopes up too much and I start playing mind games with my body if that makes sense. The TWW is horrible!

MC - I only had two blasts from yesterday but the embryologist kept the remaining embryos as they werent that far behind but i havent received a phone call as yet

Does anyone know what to do to assist implantation? I am so scared of doing anything. If i cough or move the wrong way or laugh. I know that is really stupid but you just get scared that maybe your not giving it your everything. Maybe its the drugs playing silly buggers with my mind. My transfer was on Saturday but I have taken a few days annual leave so there is so stress on me what so ever only stress is my husband making a mess of the house hehehe. He is a great support couldnt ask for a better guy

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast