Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - April 2008 #1

Mmmm beginning to think the TWW is horrible too, so is my husband. Last time we just thought we were pregnant!

I'm going to take a sickie on the day of the BT, there's no way I'm standing at work knowing the results are in and not wanting to hear them until I get home. No way.

hi all, i hope you are surviving the TWW as well as you can.

CB, a sickie on BT day is a great idea. at least you have one less thing to worry about

mrs_C welcome hun, so nice to have you on board too. so happy to hear your little darlings were doing well on transfer

kirsty, how you going hun, staying sane?

farmgirl, i am glad AP helped your pain. that must have been scary. gotta love AP for aligning things up and relaxing you.

Nat, the only thing i know of that may help implantation is Acupuncture. also helps in relaxing you too. welcome hun, and good luck with your remaining embryos.

i am 2 sleeps away from BT now. no AF so far. i did a HPT yesterday morning but it was BFN. i am still feeling hopeful though. i was dancing on the weekend and having fun, it was nice to not be focused on the TWW for a change
    xx

Hello all,
    Tried to do some 'puter renovation over the weekend and run some upgrades - only to stuff computer up and not have internet access! DH not amused and I spent Sat in tears...

Thanks for everyones kind thoughts and words. Feeling better and pain gone, just have underlying upset tummy which I'm guessing is the progesterone. Trying not to get too ahead of myself but feeling positive - DH and I were thinking up boys names at breakfast this morning (already have a girl name one picked) - I know it is dangerous teritory but it is nice to have a bit of fun

Dusty - good luck for the BT, and is good that you had fun at the wedding. Fingers crossed for a BFP. Thinking of you and sending lots of

Nato25 - I'm trying acupuncture to help with implantation. I'm not sure how it will go, but it did stop the pain I had on the day following the transfer, so even if it is just making me feel better, I figure that has got to help. Good luck and take it easy. Glad that the transfer went well. Your BT date is just after mine. Good luck.

Miss C - your embies sound like they are great. Its great that you have some support during the TWW. Good luck

Country blue - wishing you lots of - if only there was a simple way of knowing...

Good Morning Ladies

Dusty Good luck with your bt tomorrow i hope Ernie is nice and comfortable and has decided to stay.

Farmgirl I think we have had our names picked already for 18 months lol. Hopefully in about 9 months you can put one of them to use. Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Nat Sending you some Sit back and get some "you" time in.

to everyone else i missed, sorry but my mind it swimming atm. I had a really vivid dream last night that i got a +tive hpt. Af is not due to fri/sat (longish leutal phase). Anyway because my bb's have been painfully sore for the last 3 days and i had that rib pain i decided to POAS. Well i got a ...................... BFP!!! OMG!!!

I am freaking out, i am really super duper excited but i am also very nervous of having another m/c. i am going in for a bt on thursday so i will get my results on friday as i have managed to score a quicky appoint with fs. Going to be only thinking positive thoughts but i definatley wont be calm until i know it's ok.

MrsB

Fingers crossed that this one sticks and that it is the start of a happy and healthy nine months for you and the baby
    Lots of for you.
    Keep us posted and lets hope this is the start of a run of for this group in the TWW!
    FG

waiting1 Guest

Hi all

Well had another transfer yesterday. Lost one embbie in the thaw so this is my last one- it was onlya 5 cell so not holding out much hope.
    I am feeling pretty crappy - never thought in my first cycle getting 8 frozen that I wouldn't get at least one that worked.......

Anyway naive of me to be so hopeful I guess.
    Looks like I will have to start the drugs etc all over again and have another OPU which I am not looking forward to... turn 36 next month so scared my eggs will decrease and it all may turn to crap.

Im going away for 9 days friday to forget about it all and have a break before I have to start injections and more money again.

Good luck to you all - I will check in when I can.
    I will know around 17th if this has worked - but it lost a cell in the thaw and then was only 5 day 3 so not looking positive - although my lovely 9 cell didn't stick so who knows how this all works....

Hello all, again,

waiting - i dont know what to say, but sending :hugs: your way. if only things were rational it would make it easier to get through, but they are not - which means that maybe this will be the embie that makes it. Lots of

Dusty - how are you going? still hanging in there?

for everyone.

Not much to report here. Still getting upset tummy in the arvo and sometimes think that I have funny taste in mouth (but maybe just need to brush my teeth more ). Still more than a week before BT, AND I think that my DH has hidden my remaining home preg test on me...bastard (he got a bit annoyed when I used one last time and did not tell him I was going to, and then just got upset when it was a BFN...)

Most exciting event for me today - when I got to work this morning I noticed my car tyre had gone down a bit - plan to wait till lunchtime to see if it is totally flat and wondering if I should change it myself, or just in case embie has stuck, maybe I'll bat eyelashes at one of the guys and get them to change it...

Anyway, had better go and do some work. Have a good day all.

Kirsty wow hun that is so good. I can understand you wanting to be a bit cautious I have everything crossed for you.

Welcome Waiting, don't give up on your embie. I have heard of really really crappy embies picking up and becoming little bubs so its not over hun. your uterus may be just the right warm snuggling up spot for the next 9 months.

Hi Nat, FG, CB, Mrs_C to you all.

One sleep to go. Did 2 HPT this morning and got BFN again. Sore BBs calming down and had a little spotting last night. I am coping better than I thought I would though, DH is a little more upset this time as it is our last time trying with my eggies. Probably move to my sister's eggs next (gorgeous woman she is).

I will pop in tomorrow and give the final result. So glad to have Kirsty's news to buoy me up though

xx

Hello everyone just checking in

Not much to say really but wishing everyone sticky vibes - not sure if I'm reading MrsB's news correctly but hey it's 7 o'clock in the morning and I don't know what POAS is and too late for work to go search for what it means.

I'm good but wish I could take the day off today! I find I'm not rushing to the toilet every 5 mins this time..

Have a great day everybody.

Good Luck today Dusty! I have everything crossed for you!

CB - Glad you're doing ok CB. POAS is Pee On A Stick = home pregnancy test. Sticky vibes to you too, hun.

dusty -

W1 - Haven't seen you in a little while, but I think of you and wonder how you're doing. You've been doing so well to go through back to back cycles like you have - it's such an intense thing to go through, and it's completely understandable that you would be feeling a little frustrated and disillusioned by it all. And you are not naive - that is called hope, and your hope is the most important thing to help you keep going. So I won't hear you calling yourself naive, ok? dusty is spot on when she says that embryos that don't look in-vitro good can go on to become beautiful babies - it happens often. So don't loose hope yet, hun. I'll have everything crossed for you, and I'll hope that this one is the one too. You just never know. Lots of hugs!

FG - hey there hun. My DH doesn't like the idea of me doing a HPT without preparing him either. We went through that in our second cycle (long story ) He's ok about me doing them, but he likes to know well in advance the day that I'm planning to do one! Perhaps you can have a discussion with your DH about the day you can do one on? lol about you brushing your teeth!

Kirsty - wow! How fanstastic! I hope you get that wonderful BFP on your BT tomorrow! We'll look forward to hearing the news. Hope you're hanging in there ok - 1 sleep to go for you!

Nat - how are you going? I know it's so much easier said that done, but try not to be too scared and wrap yourself up in cotton wool It's being too hard on yourself to do that. You're giving it your everything already by going through the whole process! Glad you've got a wonderful supportive DH - make sure he pampers you lots - and hope your leave is doing good for you. Just relaxing and alleviating as much stress as possible is actually one of the best things you can do for yourself! Take care.

All is going well in Miss C land. Anxious about getting on with the move next week, and finding it difficult not to think about how many days until BT, but who doesn't have that to contend with?! Since quite painful O last week, I've had quite a lot of cramping, so I think my body is just adjusting to having normal levels of natural hormones for the first time in 6 months! All good though.

Good luck to everyone,

Miss C
    Last edited by Acacia; April 9th, 2008 at 10:52 AM.

heya all

mrs_c - how wonderful to have natural hormones working after so long. perhaps the perfect environment for your little rascals to make themselves at home

kirsty, hoping you are still buoyed by things - we are hoping for you to keep this good streak running in here.

CB, good luck with it all hun, hang in there.

FG, hope you got that tyre fixed while sitting by watching the others do it. had to laugh at your DH hiding the tests. also i like the sound of the metallic tastes..promising....

NAT, how you going hun?

W1, i hope you are sending lots of lovely thoughts to your embies and they are sticking like adhesive.

my last post in here for a while. they lost our BT results but luckily found them before the clinic closed. we are out of this ride, but it was always a miracle we were here in the first place. hope to have better luck next time with darling sister as my donor. thanks for sharing the wait, and i will be watching to see your news in the next couple of weeks.

:hugs:

xx

Sorry Dusty and what a beautiful sister you have

dusty - :hugs: I am sorry. have posted in your journal. hun. I am so looking forward to the next time you are in the TWW

Dusty - :hugs: so sorry that this part of your journey ended like this . what a wonderful sister you have to be there for the next part - you must be a great sister to her to have that kind of relationship. hope that you and your dh are able to spend some time together and allow yourself the space and time you need to deal with this. hope that your stay away from the tww is not long

Miss C - hope that the cramping is reducing and that your are able to get some enjoyable benefits from just having your natural hormones at play ...oh and I found the test - men have noooooooo imagination when it comes to hiding things

Country blue - hope you managed to have a nice relaxing day today, even if you did not get to have it off! Maybe you should just call in sick tomorrow and have a doona day!

waiting1 - hope that you are going ok. stay positive, you never know what that little one might be up to inside you!

MrsB26 - hope that your BT today went well and that it is all good news tomorrow. Fingers crossed for you. Good luck.

Nat - hope that you have been able to relax and do what you need to to help the little one stick.

No exciting news from me. Unfortunatly it was one of the older guys at work who changed my tire - so no eye candy - and he had to take a phone call part way through it so I still ended up with grease on me! If fact I do wonder if he offered just to see my bending over to get the jack going... On the not so funny side, a girl at work I supervise told me today that she is 14 wk pg - which is great as she suffered a late m/c not long ago, so I'm really happy for her, but it coincided with the day that any pg symptoms I had disappeared and my usual pre AF symptoms appeared. So not feeling confident.

Have a great evening all and sending lots of

Dusty I was thinking about you yesterday, i am really sorry that it didnt happen this time. You are so blessed to have a sister who cares about you so much - although i am sure you know this already.

FG Had to laugh at your tyre story. Thats great news for your work buddy but i'm sorry that you arent feeling al that confident right now

Thankyou to everyone here who has made me feel so welcome. This was my first time posting in the ltttc tww thread. I am praying for you all in here that your dreams of conceiving and having a precious baby become real very soon. I am not very good with words but i do understand how hard this journey can be.

You are all such strong individuals and i will continue to follow your quest.

Thank you all again and i will let you know how my results go on friday, i dont think i will stop worrying myself until i get them.

Take care xo

Good luck MrsB - hope all goes well

Kristy - Will be so excited for you to hear that wonderful confirmation at the BT! I hope you're able to get through to BT without too much anxiety, hun. Not long to go now!

FG - hey hun. I've replied to your thread, but just thought I would give you a big over here too Lots of enjoyable benefits from natural hormones for me include no more shocking mood swings during the whole of my cycle instead of just the end bit, and not having such a strong reaction (including upset tummy) to the progesterone supplements. It's so nice not to have a foggy head!! As to the cramps, they're continuing and I'm viewing them as a positive thing - at least I know that my own body is producing it's own progesterone to cause them - it's comforting to know that something is happening down there, even if I don't know what! Ooooo and you found the test! My DH has trouble remembering where he put things he needs to find and just puts down randomly, so I can't imagine he would be any good at hiding things either!

Nat, CB and W1 - hello and hugs - hope you all getting on ok in your respective TWWs.

Miss C

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast