Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - Feb 2008 #2

Carla - No.. my transfer was on Monday (day 3 embie) so I'm 8 days post transfer. Was yours a blastie though? I think my clinic allow extra generous (frustrating!) days before final BT.
    BBs are only slightly sore, probably due to the hcg injections I do every 3 days.
    I have moments of feeling a little strange/possibly nauseaus but I'm pretty sure it's in my head.
    I thought i had a bit of spotting a few days ago but dont know for sure - that very lightbrown-tinged CM which is gone again now... but I've had that before with unsuccessful cycles.. i know my progesterone must be OK as I had a mid luteal with fine results and am on pessaries.. so who knows!

Hope your sore BBs are telling you something great!

Hi Deni
    I had 5 days blastys......so if i had my transfer on Thursday..does that mean I am 5 dpt ????or 6?
    I havent had any spotting thank goodnes...last time I had transfer I bled on the 6 day after transfer....so I think i have made it this time so things must be better than last time. Plus I had to take crinone last time and this time I have not had to take anything...not even anything for progesterone.....NOTHING....which makes me think I wish I had have just in case.

Bel look at it this way, a PLP (or p1ssy little positive) is better than a big fat negative!! It means there's hope!! The way I'm thinking about it is if the levels are going up that's good enough for me until I'm given compelling evidence otherwise Also, I have been planning my work and life around when I would "know" which as you know keeps being put off so I wasn't getting much done

I know it's gut wrenching to hear "It's positive, but...". I pretended to be OK through the whole convo with the nurse and melted down so badly after I hung up my hubby could barely understand what I was trying to say. Allow yourself some time to digest what's going on, but know that this is still good news

*hugs* thinking of you!!

BeiBei I hate crinone too!! I was thinking next time I'd rather do injections!

Deni you're very strong, I couldn't resist the urge!! hehe

Tish
    xx

Deni- I was 10 days post transfer, with a 5 day blastie. I have no idea what my low levels were. I didn't ask and after much agonising today and with the help of a friend, have decided not to ask. I can't change the levels and don't want to stress myself out. I'll wait til Thurs and check with the nurses then. Want to remain positive.

Have a good afternoon everyone
    Hugs Bel

Good on you Bel - you are a bastion of strength!

EVIL NASTY PEE STICKS
    Bet you all know the result...not even a evap line or a shadow to squint at, holding it at an arms length made the varstness of nothing even more obvious.
    Bel: Congrats hun, grow little one and start to make your mumma sick
    Bec

How excited are we all for Princess Bel...??????
    YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEE

It's always so great to hear a success story...as I told you before Bel - no jealousy here - we are all genuinely thrilled - it's 'one of us'...

Bec - sorry about the BFN - man I know how you feel.

BT for me tomorrow - but I sadly know my ansa...

Hang in there everyone..

Thats so well said Minniemouse........'one for us'!!!!!
    Its great news isnt it.....

Are you sure minnie that it still will be a BFN?????
    Yes minnie..he makes me smile just thinking about him. Went and fed him at lunch and he was so excited to see me....your so lucky you can take your poochie to work.....mine comes to work to get me when my husband sometimes picks me up..the girls here love him to epices...except he love peeing on our floor....
    What do you do to be able to take her to work with you????
    Well at least I have a four legged baby if the two legged baby doesnt want to come yet.......positive positive

Default Hi

Evening ladies,
    I guess I can officially plonk myself down in here now after having my first IUI yesterday. I have a little more than a 2WW as I have been told not to test until the 6th of March - that's like forever! Also I have been given a HPT and have not been told to have a BT - has anyone else had this before?
    Congrats Bel and Tish on your PLPs (I think that's a brilliant term Tish!) - Heres hoping those levels are through the roof by Thursday.
    Lulu and Bec - I have my fingers crossed for you both and hope that you have a pleasant surprise on BT day.
    Hi to everyone else and best of luck to us all

Oh Bel, I am thrilled for you, what a wonderful news! Hope your level will go up nicely until the next b/t...

Bec, evil it is that what I say! Oh well, we still have hope hehe...I am hanging on a thin thread though, bad feeling...

Love to see all your ladies here and that's the only thing can cheer me up just to talk to you all...

Welcome ATT, hope the next two weeks flies by for you !! Nope I haven't heard of the POAS for the docs before... do you live far from a pathology clinic? You're really going to have to hold out til that date, that's gunna be hard when they've physically given you a stick !!! Hope it's great news on the 6th

Hang in there Beibei and Bec ...

Lulu -sending major positive BFP vibes your way - hope the BTs prove you wrong (in the best possible way)

Hi ladies
    Just thought I would check in and see how everyone is doing this morning.....
    The week seems to be getting slower and slower....Im 6dpt and no sign of AF...although I am due ont he weekend coming...i hope she stays away.....I have sore BB's and Im feeling rather bloated and uncomfortable but it could also be AF symptoms too.....I hate being this confused!
    How is everyone else travelling...

ATT..welcome to the dreaded TWW!!

Nothing new from me...

Lulu -

Any symptoms Deni?????

Hi ATT - God that must feel like a marathon. Well am at 2dpt and am feeling some strange twinges - like a tightness in my belly - I think I am going loopy!

Red face

Jointhe club Delly.......I think we have all lost the plot a little.....as well we should too.......its such a yuk time....My tummy feelings like that...like its tightening up or something.....Im 6dpt.......Im so scared for the weekend to come casue thats when Im due...maybe if i lay on the couch ALL weekend and not move then I cant see AF arrive..........
    Hope your feeling ok today....

Well AF still hasnt turned up, it is a pure evil cycle !
    If it isnt here by tomorrow I will be excited stay away
    Two more sleeps

Hey Bec....
    Well thats great news.....
    When are u usually due???

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast