Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - June 08

Rustybeth Guest

Well, the results were inconclusive.

So, I'm still on the tightrope. The results came back at hCG of 44, where 80 is considered positive. It's either a case of it being higher before and dropping now due to miscarriage or it's getting a slow start and still has a chance of increasing later. I have to go back for another test on Wednesday to see what the results are. Based on the cramping I've had (intermittent but no blood), I think it is probably the first option and this cycle is a failure. She did say that the progesterone levels were quite high, but that may either be due to the cream I'm using or to any other unknown factor.

I will have to wait and see what happens on Wednesday. The nurse said I wouldn't get a period until I stopped the progesterone--although some of you seem to have bleeding even while on the gel. Am I wrong? So I'll continue that at least until it runs out just in case (last dose Sun night).

Of all the possible emotions I could have right now, I am annoyed. I am annoyed that I would feel so crappy and yet get no relief. I am annoyed that I'm still hanging in the balance. I think even a negative would have made me feel better!

Bah.

Regardless, I'm still exhausted, bloated and uncomfortable, so I'm going to bed. Thank you all so much for your concern. I'll try to stay positive, but things just don't look good from here.

Rustybeth - I am so sorry you have to wait in no-mans land. But stay positive al good things coe to those who wait.

AFM - have sore BB which seem to be getting more tender as each day goes by. My ovary pain seems to come and go. Really depending on what I have been doing. Yesterday did the shopping and was very sore, today I worked and sat on my bum and it is not to bad. Hopefully because I haven't done much. All of my last failed cycles after my last pregnyl injection my ovary pain has subsided. Although this cycle seems to be different. At around 6-8 dpo the pain changed to AF type cramps and then changed back to ovary pain. Oh I am so sick of second guessing every little niggle, only four more sleeps.
    Hope everyone else is doing ok. Have a lovely weekend. I will be writing my school reports.

HI ladies,
    Thought I may as well join you all since I've been in the dreaded TWW since Mon.
    Having OI/IUI cycle and praying for a sticky baby this time.
    I am still on a concoction of meds (progynova,prog pessaries and clexane) so goodness knows how I am going to interpret any symptoms. Guess I'll just torment myself!!

Rustybeth - What horrible limbo land. praying your bubba is just off to a slow start and that your HCG has jumped by wed.

Hi all.. Have been too scared to even think about today since yesterday, so have avoided visiting and kept myself very busy.. but last night I saw some blood.. then nothing.. so continued with the progesterone ..

However, this morning, took pregancy test - showed negative.. spoke with clinic who said to call on Monday to do BT if AF not arrived!!

So very fed up.. don't know what else to say..

I am so sorry to hear that you have this angst added to your wait Rustybeth... I hope that it this will turn into good news for you.. try to keep occupied as best you can to enjoy and relax over the weekend, if atall possible!

good luck starting on your 2ww, Meredith and any others joining the 2ww'ers.. keep the strength and nerve to the end!

Just to share experiences of an old timer.. I think I have now experienced the full range of progesterone (pregancy!) symptons, and mine all negative so far.. had a couple of new ones this time, but even they must be just the progesterone/tiredness/tension. So frustrating!..

Am exhausted now... and heading to bed, once again hoping for a good night's sleep..

best wishes to you all .. and keep the faith those of you still waiting (and possibly preggers!).. still thinking of you girls that were unsuccessful (this time), there will be plenty more opportunities for you.. and there is a proven cumulative effect out there... that most women WILL be pregnant with IVF after 4 goes at it.. and 'most' means about 90% if I remember correctly.

take care all.. xxx

Rustybeth Guest

Oh Belly jiggles, I'm so sorry for the result. You are in my heart right now, and I understand more of your issues than the younger ladies here, even though I haven't been on the road as long as you. I do hope you can get some rest and feel a bit better come sunrise.

As for me, I'm a born pessimist, so I don't have much hope. I'll just try to stay neutral and keep busy to think of other things.

Fingers crossed for all the ladies just joining.

Hi all, feeling really under the weather. Feel like Af is on it's way which I am very sad about as I was feeling really +ve this cycle. Have had really sore BB for the last couple of days but know my cramps have changed andthey are more like Af cramps so just waiting now for all the drugs to get out of my system and then I am sure AF will arrive. Guess I am not really in a good frame of mind today, think I might go curl up on the couch for a girly movie. Hope everyone else i doing well.

Hi all.. thanks for words of support Rustybeth.. not even thinking ahead yet..

AF not here yet, but like you, feel its inevitable (pessimistic!).. and yes, I have bled on 600mg of progesterone daily.. only on 200 nightly on this cycle as FET; but I was told that the 200mg would last for 24hrs in my system..but havn't had any for 36 hours now. Some say its supposed to stop AF others say not.. my body certainly fights and I get migraine-like headache at the end which is AF trying to start.

I was dreaming last night of being with my in-laws who live some 4+ hrs drive away, and couldn't explain to them why I kept crying, and I was crying in my dream when the fone rang at 6:30 to announce that the same person I was dreaming about (my FIL) had died in the night!

Had to break news to DH/DD so we all teary this morning.. Now feeling selfish if I feel upset for me, now everyone crying over loss. Poor MIL and grandchildren (although he is step-father to DH for bout 20yrs).

Anyway.. take care all.. will check in again soon to see how you all doing, but probably not today or possibly tomorrow. Will know by then too I am sure.

Rustybeth have a good weekend, everyone.. take it easy.. xxxx

Hey Girls,

Rustybeth - you are sure in a hard place hun and I am sorry. Limbo is so difficult hey? I hope you get a great surge and all will be fine

Saph - TWW sucks ad I really hope your cramps are the good kind...thinking of you.

Bellyjiggles - sorry about your FIL. Thats hard timing... You also have the right to feel sad for what you are going through too hun... I hope AF, nasty wench stays away. I am also on 200 progesterone at night but only for 10 days. I think it may stop your period - but I don't really know.

Goodluck MeredithD adn Janie...

AFM - still hanging in there. I don't have BT for a while but AF due late next week..

Rach xx

Hi all

Hate to put more bad news in this thread but I had the BT a day earlier on Thursday as it was pretty clear what the result was by then and of course it was a BFN

We are trying again next month as we are getting the healthy fertilised eggs they are just not sticking, it will be our fourth try and I will be 44 in July

Have read all your posts in this and the last thread

countryblue

Hey Country Blue,

I am sorry about the result.... Good luck next month and I really hope this is the one for you

Rach xx

Hi all.. Flying visit as is Fathers Day here on top of everything else, but still feeling real fed up.. and trying to give DH Happy Fathers Day, which DD is doing very well bless her. A little more blood so doesn't look good.

So So sorry Countryblue, I have to say it is good to hear that there is someone else out there our age.. and if it works for us would be great encouragement for any younger ladies.. I too have excellent quality fertilised eggs they just not sticking.. been recommended baby aspirin daily and VitE, but not worked for me so far!..

MeredithD and Janie.. still sending positive vibes to you both.. and relying on you girls to get some much needed GOOD NEWS onto this thread!!!

Rustybeth.. you too lovey... not long now...keep up your strength and is good for you tomorrow.

Thanks to you all for your kind words of support and hopes, and the same back to you all... xxxxx

Am sorry to hear that countryblue, I hope you are doing okay Sending you a big (((HUG)))

Rustybeth Guest

Monday morning for me. Still having cramping off and on, ovarian pain, breast pain, nausea, tiredness. I took my last dose of Crinone last night and that means if AF is coming it will be here Tuesday or Wednesday. Maybe I'm just rationalizing but I can't imagine Crinone being enough to prevent AF from a miscarriage. Next BT is Wednesday at 9:40am.

Countryblue, I'm sad for your news, but I admire your continuing efforts. I hope I have the strength for that if it is necessary.

Cheers to all,
    Rb

Hi all,

Bellyjiggles- hope you are doing well, You will be surprised in all this heart ache your family is going through right now a baby is whatwill bring you all through it I am sure. Have everything crossed for you.
    (OH by the way I just love your user name.)

Rustybeth hope you are doing ok

Countryblue - I am so sorry but we always have something to look forward to.

AFM - Very crampy all weekend and had some spotting last night but it has stopped now, Still a bit uncomfrotable so went and had BT tonight will still get results tomorrow. But at least I dont have to rush around in the morning. Will keep you all posted.

Rustybeth Guest

Well, coming up on 48 hours without Crinone, no bleeding yet. I used an HPT this morning and got a BFP, but that didn't surprise me at all. If I've got hCG in the system, it will show up on the test. The question is how much is there now? I've still got cramping but it mainly seems to hurt when I need to go to the toilet. Also getting worse nausea. Who knows? I'm going to be staring at my phone all day tomorrow waiting on the results.

Saph, I hope you got good news.

Hi everyone...

:goodluck2: Meredith for your TWW. Hoping you end up with your BFP at the end of it all.

Rach, the time ticks by so slowly when you're in the TWW. When is your BT?

Countryblue, sorry to hear your cycle didn't work this time. Hoping next time is the one.

Rustybeth, how did you go at your BT today? Any news??

Bellyjiggles, how are you going? You seem to be kept busy with so much else happening ove there. I guess it keeps you distracted from the waiting. Hope the bleeding has stopped and you end up with some positive news.

AFM, my TWW is over with results. Bleeding since Monday. I thought something was going on until Sunday night. BT today shows hcg at 10.2. Nurse says it's not high enough to be pregnant but a level shows something has happened this month. Have to return for another BT next Monday to make sure the hcg level drops back to 0. All treatment is on hold until that happens. FS appt on 3/7 to discuss next options.

to anyone I missed still in the TWW. Thinking of you all and you all get a BFP really soon.

Rustybeth - hope no news is good news and maybe you are busy celebrating a BFP

Countryblue, Kaydee and Saph - so sorry for the bad news this cycle. praying you all get the BFPs you deserve very soon

Bellyjiggles - How awful re your FIL. Was it expected? Hoping you can bring some joyful news to the family very soon

9dpo for me and just passing the time as best as possible before BT next mon.
    can't make much comment on symptoms as i've got to many hormones going into my body. However, I usually get an idea about 11-12dpo. have been correct in the past just going on my instincts so hoping they are good ones by the weekend!

Hey Kaydee

I POAS today and got very BFN!!! So am taking that this one didn't work....

BT isn't till next wed (my clinic does them really late!!!!). AF due Friday, so am pretty sure it would have shown up by now (although I have never trusted HPT 100% before - suddnely I am!!!)

I am okay just looking at the next steps etc...

Also, I am sorry to hear about your BFN - it is not a good month in here!!! Best wishes for a BFP soon hun...

Goodluck Rustybeth, Bellyjiggles & Saph for you!

Rach xx

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast