Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - June 08

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Default LTTTC Two Week Wait - June 08

Reminder:

This thread is strictly for TWW chatter, and general posts regarding your cycles should stay in the general discussion threads. Please do not double post (one here and one in the chat threads) as they will be removed.

Your Moderating/Admin team for this forum are as follows
    Sarah_H Admin
    Cailin Admin
    sushee Senior Moderator
    slyder

To contact any of the above, please see this post.

If you have any issues/problems with this forum feel free to email any of the above moderators who will be happy to assist you. All emails will be treated confidentially.

can't believe i'm back soooo soon, well back in my 3rd FET cylce, it's either going to be 3rd time lucky or not at all!!!! Final blood test monday.

A BIG hello to all the girls in this thread.... spending you all lots of Bubwishes and thinking of you always.

xx

Rustybeth Guest

Well, I'm so sad from the last thread that I don't even know what to say.
    Bel, Janie, Smithy...words are not enough for me to say how I feel for you. I am dreading the next few days. To make matters worse, I seem to now have thrush and a possible UTI. I have felt horribly today both emotionally and physically, and almost became a Connex statistic as my train this morning became a sardine express and I nearly passed out. I had to exit two stops early becuase I just couldn't stand any more. I'm also starting to feel swollen again. Time to get more of the magic potion, I guess.

Janie, I know a great acupuncturist who works in South Yarra sometimes, but I can't PM you--maybe my membership doesn't allow it or I am too dense to figure it out. LEt me know if there's some other way to get you the details. I don't know if it's against forum rules to post it directly here.

I'm going to the GP in a few minutes, then coming home and straight to bed with me.

Karly Guest

Hi Ladies,

Not sure if this is where we go once the other thread is closed. Well I had my BT today. The result was still the same which indicate ectopic. I was supposed to see the DR the afternoon but they said to cancel and make an appt for mon as I need another BT mon and may need an urgent appt after that. Well I was so upset that they told me to cancel my appt because I have so many questions. I am flying to melb on fri night for a weekend away with mum and when i told them that they told me I couldnt fly cos its too dangerous. As they werent giving me alot of info i said i was still going to fly. They spoke to the DR and he said it was ok as long as I was back on Mon and to have my BT and appt Tues. I had to pop in and get some pessaries cos I have to continue them. I am just so over this roller coster. Late this afternoon I had a phone call from the nurse who told me on Mon that they result was ok but could mc or double by today. She called tto see how I was going and if I saw the dr. I told her what happend and she is getting the dr to call me cos she thinks its unfair i didnt get to keep my appt when i wanted to. She was so georgeous. She said she had been thinking about me cos she when through something similar not long ago and she nows how hard that empty feeling is. It made my day to have someone understand!!!!

Well to all you ladies who got BFN's.....I am so sorry for you all. Next month is our month.

For those who are still to test, goodluck and I hope you get you BFP's.

Well I might pop in to check up on you all before Im off to Melb for a w/e of shopping. I wont have any news til tuesday although if you dont hear from me you will know its def ectopic and I am in hospital. Everything happens for a reason!!!!

Keep your chins up girls, only the best have to wait til last and once you all get to hold your babies you will all make great mums and treasure your baby. One day we will look back at these times and we wont remember the hurt anymore.

Thinking of you all

karly

hi girls just popped into say hi and see how all you girls are going. Karly i am Very concerned your dr is not seeing you ectopics are very serious and life threatening with mine i really didnt have any symptoms and when i forced the issue i got sent for a scan straight away and 2 hours later i was in the operating room and lost my tube as it was about to rupture. I really dont know if you should be going away and if you do be very wary of how your feelin the slightest twinge and id be off to the hospital, i dont mean to scare you but i cant believe the dr is being so easy going about it! Take care what ever you choose and if you have any questions send me a PM.

Default so sad!!!

Oh no.. I am so sorry to have logged in this morning to hear so much bad news.. all the suffering you are all experiencing.. it's just awful... I know we all signed up for this journey (knowing it might not work), but you dont do it cos of the times it doesn't work!!! I found that previous times the reality of what you have had to endure to get this far really hits cos you had hope to carry you thro and when thats finally dashed it feels like there's nowhere to turn. Take care of yourselves.. thinking of you all

Its very good to hear that you do all (that I've read so far) have another something lined up, which is a very good thing to focus on. Take lots of care with you and your ectopic Karly. I hope you have a good but safe weekend away.

Are you still marching towards Friday BT Rustybeth?.. I am feeling so scared about mine.. hardly slept last night, think I was awake at 4ish.. Just dont know what to think again! I probably should have come on line to chat you would have all been awake.. I cant work out the times atall.. maybe its late night for you now.

Take care everyone .. thinking of you all xxxx

Bel, Janie, Karly & Smithy. So sorry... hoping next month is the one for you all.

Welcome back Bubwishes. Best wishes for a speedy tww!

Good luck Rustybeth & Bellyjiggles for Friday. Hoping to see some positive news in here soon!

I'm one week down, one week to go. Trying not to think about it too much. Have had 2 injections of yucky pregnyl in the last week. Last one is tonight.

Hoping you're all doing ok.

Hi all,

What a day of sad news in here.

Janie and Smithy- I am so terribly sorry for you both. You know that I feel your pain too right now. We just all have to stay strong and focused and keep moving forward. I'll be back in the LTTTC thread as soon as I get my head around everything, so I hope to keep chatting to you both there.

Karly- I also feel your pain as I've had an ectopic pg too. Unfortunately mine wasn't diagnosed until a lot later though. You are very lucky that we are so closely monitored through all of this and they have detected it early. You have such a wonderful attitude and seem to have such strength. I know you will get through this hurdle and will quickly be back on the TTC road. Please keep in contact with us when you can so we know how things are going. Have a wonderful weekend and look after yourself.

All my other friends, thankyou for your kindness as always. I'll check on you all tomorrow.

Hugs Bel

Default Bananas anyone!!!

I am sorry.. I am so painfully aware of everyone's suffering at the moment, and so wish I could help with so profound words to take it all away.. .The only thing I can think is that as you are all younger than me, you have PLENTY more time to keep going!.. Does that help.. mmmm.. I hope but unlikely I guess.

.. i am going bananas.. I am obsessing far more than ever done before... looking up all sorts of symptoms, which I KNOW are most likely due to progesterone.. I have finally been brave enough to actually book my BT today tho. Thats it.. final.. I have been feeling too superstitious to book it too early (well I certainly havn't done that have I!). Bleeding has always started a little b4 the BT.. so I have 2 more sleeps (if you can call them that!).. I might not have any more chances left.. my consultant is in discussion with their biologist to assess whether to stop altogether... so... no pressure then!

Come on .. are you still with me little jiggles.. start jiggling!!!.. like I say, going bananas.

lots of comfort and strength to you all with your losses.. and fingers crossed for you Rustybeth.. BTW my BT is at 12. so better than having to wait ALL day.. at least its only between 4 & 6 hrs wait. Think I will be feeling quite hopeful if I can make it that far!

xxxxxxxxxx

Rustybeth Guest

Bellyjiggles, my test is at 7:30am, but I don't get the results until after 2pm. The wait is getting so hard. I refuse to POAS becuase of all the warnings the other ladies have passed on about it. I'm not that much younger than you so don't think you are alone in that worry as well. Fingers crossed for you as well.

Karly, if you're in the city shopping and feel ANY problems, go to the Royal Women's immediately. Etopics are nothing to play around with. I hope this is just poor communication on your nurse/doctor/s behalf and you are not at risk.

I am so sad for all the BFNs this cycle. It's a pain we all feel, ladies, so know that you are very much in my heart. I hope that the good news starts soon.

Rb

Hi.. thanx for your wishes RustyBeth.. I have also been resisting the temptations of POAS, despite knowing theres one there! Noticed your time of posting is about 10 to 7 am is that wed or thurs (tomorro for me)?

Hope you have a peaceful day .. I'm gonna try get a peaceful night..

xxxxxxxx

Wow girls so much has happened!

Bellyjiggles - I am also struggling NOW....although I still have another week till AF is due so I can't even POAS if I wanted to!

Karly - hun I think you should try to see your doc 2day if you can. About Melbourne: if you really have to go....off to the Hospital at first sign of anything different (even if it doesn't hurt yet). The girls are right eptopics can't be messed with. I am really sorry you are going through all this too

Rustybeth - goodluck with your test for you!

Bubwishes - goodluck may this cycle bring you the BFP!

Kaydee - ggodluck with the pregnyl injections (trust me they are better than the pessaries for FET!). Hope the next week is a breeze for you.

AFM - my tummy is so super sore - feels like I've done 1000 sit ups. I did have this kind of thing last time but a bit later in the actual pregnany. Feels kin of like stretching and achy. It is weird anyway I'll stop my whinging now!

Take Care everyone

Rach xx

Well hi everyone, I have been lurking but trying to stay occupied during the TWW. i had my last pregnyl injection this morning and blood test is due on Monday but i have pushed it back to tues I am working on monday and dont want thatkind of news at work. Well I have all the preg symtoms but they can all be put down to the pregnyl so I am not getting my hopes up.

To all /those with BFN yesterday I am so sorry it appeared to be such a crappy day.Karly make sure you listen to your body and if anything changes off to the hospital with you. Hope you can try and relax over the weekend knowing what is going on inside. Shop til you drop baby!

Rustybeth Guest

bellyjiggles, here in Melbourne we are nine hours ahead of you. So, take whatever time it is there and add nine hours. It's 8:17am for you on Thursday, so it's 17:17 for me, and that's 5:17pm on the same day. If you add nine and get a number bigger than 24:00, it's the next day for us. That reminds me I need to go turn on the porch light for DH.

I've been talking to my sister, whinging about how pitiful I am with all the side effects including erratic bowels and thrush. Rach, I have the same abdominal pain as you, my obliques hurt, and it's really bad when I sneeze. I've been marking it up the EPU abdominal swelling I've had. I have been attributing EVERY symptom to the Crinone, becuase I don't want to get my hopes up.

BT tomorrow at 7:30, then results about seven hours later. I'll let all of you know when I get home from work.

GL Rustybeth and Bellyjiggles... I really hope that we get some BFP's today!

for you both.

Janie xxx

Goodluck girls - Janie, Rustybeth & bellyjiggles!:goodluck2:

Hi Rustybeth - I didn't have EPU this time?? It is a lil strange but I think things are stertching or something - who knows! Let's hope so! I have also had increased CM yesterday and today - all good signs... for today hun!

I look forward to checking back later...

Rach xx

Rustybeth... How did you go hon? I am that it was a BFP.

Bellyjiggles, I'll check in on you tomorrow our time. Hopefully it will also be a BFP.

Thinking about you both.

GL to everyone else in the TWW, Saph I think you are next up for testing??? GL honey!!!

Janie xxx

Rustybeth, bellyjiggles.... hoping to hear some good news....

Good luck to everyone else in the tww. Hope you're all doing well.

I don't BT until next week but feeling good. This is the closest I've gotten to a preg BT in 3 iui cycles.. Spotting has normally started by now. Pregnyl injections must be helping. Any ideas how long they stay in your system for? I had the last one on Wed night.

Have a super weekend everyone.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast