Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - March 2008 #1

Saph, I am so sorry. I know nothing we can say can make it any easier, but know that I am thinking about you.

Carla... I am so very excited for you!!!! That is wonderful news and I send you much love and lots of

I will write in the other thread what has happened with my OI this month. Not good I'm afraid.

Best wishes Janie xxx

Carla
    I am so happy for you, I hope you have a healthy pregnancy. Going to take a little break for a while but just wanted to see how you went. Congrats to you and you hubbie.

Congratulations Carla! Great news! Very happy for you! I'm sure you're levels will be nice and high on Thursday - I hope the wait goes quickly for the next BT.

Adele - good luck with your TWW, hun! When is your BT due?

Mon, welcome back! Hope the time passed quickly whilst you were away - you're getting there, hun!

saph - just another quick note to say I hope that the break does you good, hun. And I wish there was more that I could offer you to say. Take care :hugs:

dusty, shannon and everyone who may be just in the TWW or about to be, I wish you lots and lots of luck and I hope the time goes quickly for you all.

See you in a couple of weeks, assuming my current cycle goes to plan!

Hugs to you all, and warm wishes,

Miss C
    Last edited by Acacia; March 25th, 2008 at 04:22 PM.

Saph - I am so sorry about your BFN!!! I know how awful that feels! Take all the time you need - know that we are here for you!!!

Carla - I had a good feeling -Woo hoo! A BFP! That is awesome news!!! GL for Thurs! I am sure your levels will rise nicely!

Dellydoo - Sending you tonnes of sticky vibes and that you get your well deserved BFP on Thurs! How are you feeling??

Incredibly my Crinone cramps have seemed to disappear. Even this morning when I woke up had no swollen BBs like the past few days. What I have noticed is that feel tired more - could be that I was getting used to the holiday siesta's, and have a bit more of an appetite / feel hungry and some nausea, but its weird cause it comes and goes and don?t know if it is anxiety related and then I feel hungry! I don't know! I am just glad that no AF as last time around I was knocked out of the race at this point in the cycle! I also feel like a bit of a scatter brain - and don't know if that is cause I am still in holiday mode! Am praying that these are all PG symptoms! 3 more sleeps and I will know! I am betting these will be the longest 3 days!!! AHHHHHH!

Sending sticky vibes to everyone else in 2WW!
    Mon

Saph Im so sorry honey that this wasnt your turn. I wish you all the best of luck for the next time.

Carla How fantastic Im very excited for you im sure your levels will continue to rise.

Looks like I am out this month. Woke up this morning and AF has visited! Am totally gutted! And in shock! Esp cause was so positive this month! Its a lightish pink (sorry if TMI) but at this late stage I am not confident at all. Gutted

Mon so sorry Af has arrived. I know how devestating it can be. My AF hasn't arrived yet.Still having thoughts of the test could be wrong, maybe "I am a late implanter. But the truth is I am sure it will come soon and I am wondering if this is all worth it. The mass doses of hormones that make you feel like crap only for the devestating news at the end. Having a break with plan to start again maybe in may, but to be honest I am not sure I will go there again if it was my first time I would keep going but is the powers at be telling us that we are only supposed to have one child. "in A bad space at the moment need a break.Good luck to all those still waiting. Will lurk for a while to see you results.

Carla - Weeping with happiness at your news darling

Mon darling I am so so sorry, it feels like 2008 really needs a kick in the pants for some of us!

Am feeling OK and POAS is due tomorrow. I have no symptoms at all no sore BBs and occasional AF type feelings - they feel a bit high though - I think I slept for about 3 hours last night. One more sleep though!
    Axx

Saph honey I know that bad place - have you ever had Reiki or Acupuncture, you need some space to heal darling.
    Axx

Thanks Delly Thanks Collo and everyone that has supported me

Saph huni, Im so sorry.....Delly is 100% right........you need to heal sweetheart.

Oh Mon I am so sorry hun Look after yourself and DH. I was really hoping this was the one for you.

Oh Mon my Sweet...
    I'm so sorry to hear this for you.. Is there any chance it's not AF but a bit of implantation bleeding.. I could feel your vibes.. :hugs: Damn AF.. I'm thinking of you sweetie.. Hang in there.. We're all here for you...
    Dee

Mon :hugs: :hugs:i have posted in your journal sweetie
    Saph, i am coming in at the end of your TWW but i wanted to give you my support and hope you are doing ok.
    carla as i said last night, i just had a feeling this was the one for you! congrats hun, enjoy 9 H&H months.

hi shannon, delly, and anyone else i have missed in this TWW

i had my ET this morning and lovely Ernie was a 4 cell day 2 embie so we are pretty stoked. this is most probably our last cycle with my eggs moving to my sister as a donor if we need another go. but hopefully Ernie is the one for us

xx

Hey DW hun

Just popping in to say good luck and hope your TWW goes fast and we all see a BFP at the end.

Oh dear Mon im so sorry hun. :hugs: I really hope your ok and that we hear some good news from you soon. Take care

Hi Dusty and all in TWW

Well I am out again this month - AF arrived and scuppered all plans last night. All our embies died in the last thaw so am back to square 1. Have phoned FS and left a message with the bad news - am ready to start again and have even brought the pill to work so I can get started today. Really just want to curl up in foetal position and howl my eyes out!

Thanks and much love and best wishes to everyone else waiting for their results - I honestly hope that my BFN is balanced out by a BFP to someone else.

Hugs
    Adele

Adele huni,
    So Sorry about AF arriving,mine arrived last night too. Big Hugs to you.

Oh Saph - it's weird how comforting it is to know we are in the same boat! I am trying to focus on the fact that it was my first Stim cycle and we have learnt so much from it we have to succeed next time!

Hugs
    A

Oh Saph & Dellydoo I am so sorry ladies, that's very true Dellydoo you have to take something from each cycle to get you one step closer from that BFP i like to think that same way.

Welcome Dusty congrats on Ernie and i hope he is snuggling in very tightly!

Well 4 more sleeps and i can't wait for the TWW to be over!

Shan

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast