Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - March 2008 #1

Oh Shannon thats fantastic the best news all day!!! Congratulations......yeah yeah yeah

Shannon Congratulations! What great levels

Carla Woohooo for you too. Fingers crossed the pesseries do their job. Your hcg is still rising so that is a great thing xo Unless your FS is really concerned i would try not to worry - easier said than done

shannon!!! have a great celebration with DH tonight. so so happy for you both. wishing you a H&H 9 months

carla as kristy says the pessaries should do the trick and get your levels up. a lot of clinics have iVF girls on pessaries/crinone up to 12 weeks as a matter of course.

so kristy we have a lot to live up to now with both Carla and Shannon's good news.
    xx

Hey Ladies, just thought I would pop in here too as I am in the awful TTW!!

Shannon, that is great news on you BFP

Dusty, I hope you and Ernie are going strong...

Carla, great news on you levels rising, have faith and trust that the FS are helping you, and wouldn't jeopardise your progress.

MrsB26, Good luck with your TWW

As for myself, I had my second IUI done last Wednesday and have my progesterone bloods on Wednesday and PG the following week.

Oh Shannon! Well done darling am so very happy for you!

Hugs and babydust to all!
    Axx

Oh Shannon So so happy for you hun.....

I am only guessing here but those levels are high for 5 days over do you think they both stuck? I think my first BT was around 580ish.

Such such good news - I hope you celebrate with DH tonight and enjoy your BFP!

Rach xx

Hey ladies,
    Thanks for the encourging words.........They rang me back as my nurse could hear it in my voice the fear of god had just been shoved up me!!! She rang to say thats its ok and its just a precaution....nothing to worry about...
    Allthese numbers are confusing....Shannon they are excellent levels....
    They told me mine were...1st blood test they were 92 then two days later they were 216 and today which is3 days later they are 1528.........hope they keep going up...

Oh Shannon..Im so happy for you..its sucha strange feeling huh...DH and I were constantly walking around just staring at each other in disbelief....its crazy and so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cmon girls we want more BFP's!!!!!

Good luck Nicole..............your time will come around so quickly..hang in there

Just a quick one from me, have been scarce - my cycle was tough. OHSS etc and a bad result from the eggs I got - but our one hope came through. We are finally pregnant again after 4 long years of trying. My first beta at 13dpo (begged form Gp after hpts were +!) was 70, and today at 17dpo my official test was 393 so more than doubling every 2 days. Next hurdle is 6w scan on 14th April. Thank you to everyone for the support I have received from BB for years

Bay Bliss Carla and Shannon Wow!!!!!!! How exciting. Congratulations and heres to happy and healthy 9 months for you all.

Carla Im on pesseries all the way till I hit 12 weeks. I feel safer knowing that there is extra support and Im not relying just on my body to keep them High. Im sure everything will be ok....

Oh Baby Bliss.....congratulations thats fantastic....it seems so long but its truely worth the wait...............

Thanks Collie..Im really worried about things now....Im so scared that something is going to take this away from us after so long of trying to get here......they said if my FS was really worried he would make me take 1-3 pessaries a day but Im only on 1 so maybe I shouldnt worry..........Im a diabetic too so things are alot tougher for me trying to keep my sugars down and trying not to worry!!!

Hi everyone, I have been lurking around and just thought I would drop in to congratulate all those lovely ladies who have had BFP. It is wonderful news and gives hope to all of us still trying.

Here is lots of to you all. I look forward to hearing about your pregnacies and hope that it all goes well for you.

Much love Janie xxx

WOOHOO!! w00t! So excited for things happening in the TWW thread at the moment! It all bodes well!

Shannon - huge congratulations to you, hun! Those levels are brilliant - maybe there'll be double celebrations after the 6 week scan!

Kell - what a brilliant surprise!! I've been thinking about how you're going from time to time and now we get to hear you're UTD! I'm sorry this cycle has been such a difficult one, but I am so glad to hear that it was a success! So happy for you! I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy, hun! Congratulations!

Carla - I think the stress of thinking a pg might slip away after such a long and hard battle to be pregnant in the first place is so understandable. I can imagine it would make it hard to relax in this early part of the pregnancy (if and when I'm pg I'm have no doubt I would feel so worried about it all too!), and especially as you've mentioned you're dealing with diabetes on top of this. I'm sure your clinic is advising you to have the extra progesterone only a as precaution. Are you having another BT soon? I hope the next levels are nice and reasurring for you - those HCG levels are great now - tells you everything is going along really nicely! Hope you're doing ok

dusty - hugest sticky vibes to you and lovely Ernie. Hope that Crinone isn't making things too uncomfortable for you, hun. Thinking of you lots

Nicole - hope to hear of good news of your P4 levels on Wednesday - good luck! You're almost half-way through the awful TWW! Hope you're doing ok and hanging in there.

MrsB - Hope your TWW is moving along too (not too slowly!) and that you're hanging out ok. Fingers crossed for you!

Just thought I would pop in for the lovely news and offer congratulations and good luck - hopefully I'll be back in here a bit myself after ET later this week and before we move!

Miss C
    Last edited by Acacia; April 1st, 2008 at 12:33 PM.

such fantastic vibes and news in here at the moment.

can't wait to see you in here Mrs_C all the best for ET this week

kel, wow what a great save from such a tough cycle !!! i look forward to your baby blog

nik, carla, keep pumping up those levels gals..... its hard to stop worrying, perhaps have a chat with the gals in the pg after LTTTC area as they have all been through similar thoughts.

hey kristy, my 2WW buddy, hope you are having a good 1st week.

i am in my second week tomorrow. starting to stress a little now, well was until i went to AP this morning and he thought my energy levels were good, which i am taking as a good sign. he calmed me down and gave me an extra long session.

xx

slyder Guest

New thread time, gang.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789