Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait Thread #6

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Default LTTTC Two Week Wait Thread #6

Reminder:

This thread is strictly for TWW chatter, and general posts regarding your cycles should stay in the general discussion threads. Please do not double post (one here and one in the chat threads) as they will be removed.

Your Moderating/Admin team for this forum are as follows
    Sarah_H - [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]
    Cailin - [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]
    sushee - [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]
    tiggy - [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]

If you have any issues/problems with this forum feel free to email any of the above moderators who will be happy to assist you. All emails will be treated confidentially.

Your old thread is [URL="http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=46722&page=9"]here[/URL]

Thanks so much everyone for you well wishes! The whole thing is starting to sink in now, and symptoms are definitely starting. Now, I'm just looking forward to seeing you gals join me with a healthy batch of BFP's all 'round!!

Carla - how are you today? I've been a bit concerned about you. I REALLY hope the bleeding has settled hun, and it was simply an implantation bleed. Fingers crossed big time for you!

JoeS - Only 2 days now! Hope you're hanging in there ok! Can't wait to hear some awesome news from you on Thursday.

Georgette - oh yay! This is sounding VERY promising hun! I know how addictive that testing can become LOL!! Lotsa STICKYVIBES for you. Can't wait to hear your good news confirmed. When was BT again?

S'rose - yay for the temp rise. That has to be a good thing. How was the temp today? Hope you're doing a good job at keeping yourself busy.

Ggirl - how are going?

Have a good day ladies! I'll be keeping an eye on you all.

Arielle

Georgette - Good luck with those darkening lines hun, hope the bub stays outta those tubes for you.

Arielle - thanks hun, temp still at a nice level, probably nothing much, have to have prog bt tomorrow, 7 days post-trigger shot so I finally worked out, got given the wrong details first up it seems.

everyone, hope its all travelling peacefully for you all.

HiArielle
    Sorry to tellyou but NO ....I have not stop bleeding its a definete AF. Did a test and its BFN. Have routine BT tomorrow but will have to start up again next month...now Im waiting for this AF to go and another to start. I am going to use this time to get myself focussed and healthier than I am now....relax and get myself together. I am still feeling the inital shock of it not working and finding it very difficult to put a brave face on but I guess in time it will sink in and Ill be ready for the next time..
    Thankyouo for thinking of me.

How are you feeling 'o pregnant one' ???????? You must be over the moon!!!

Sonya, I'm doing my prog BT tomorrow at CD23 and it will be 9days after my trigger shot.??? Oh well I guess it doesnt' matter too much hey?

I've been feeling a bit yucky in the tummy today but not really thinking much of it as it's only 6dpo today.... too early for any symptoms.... although I'd like to let my imagination think so!

Wen - each clinic seems to have its own rules so don't worry too much... and mine seems to be very unusual compared to many others... Hey, that means we get to go bt together, thats a nice thing. I have been trying to avoid thinking things too, but its awfully hard. When will you get the bt results... I have to ring the clinic a couple of days after to get mine.

Carla - So sorry about AF and having to wait again...

hi bubs will definately be staying out of the tubes, because i don thave any, thats why im having ivf.

Tested again this morning, its still positive yipeee.
    I dont have a bt test booked, they normally just do a scan 2 weeks after af is was due. but i will ask for bt.
    xx
    G

Georgette - so sorry about the foo bah on my acct, hope i didn't offend you. So excited that its all still positive and that you get an early scan... always seems like a good idea for peace of mind really.

Well done Georgette! You must be feeling quite happy with your BFP! Yay!

Sonya my clinic is the same with BT results, I ring a day or 2 after to get mine. I've had some pretty high readings in the past so if I get another high reading it's not unusual. I think the clomid helps the progesterone rise anyway....

Hi, no of course you didnt offend me hunny, it made me chuckle to be honest.. i suppose im lucky really that im not at risk of anymore ectopic's.
    Thanks girls...
    Yer im very very happy, but as i said befor im trying not to get too excited, as i have had so many let downs befor, i suppose its hard to take it all in, that i am preggers AFTER 6 YEARS OF TTC.

XX
    G

Ggirl Guest

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I've been MIA for a few days! went away for the weekend and then had a BT and HCG booster on Monday morning and ever since then have felt increasingly awful.

Last night I really wanted to make an effort to eat well so bought some fish on my way home from work but half way through cutting up vegies to go with it I just suddenly felt like I couldn't eat anything, lay down on the lounge and couldn't get up again!! My poor DH got home from work and I just crawled into bed!!

Do you guys think it is just from the booster??

By the way, the results from my BT were good and apparantly my hormones were already doing what they are supposed to.

Now enough about me!

Arielle, Congratulations!!! I was thinking of you on Monday and I'm so glad to hear your news. Hopefully I will be joining you next week.

Georgette - congrats to you as well! Wow 6 years!! You really deserve a break so I hope it all goes really well from here.

Carla, I'm so sorry to hear about your BFN. Hang in there!

Good luck to all of you that are still in the midst of the TWW - my final BT is next Wednesday - another whole week to wait!

GGx

Wen - Super, we can results up together now... This is the first results that I will get for a CD21 so am hoping I get good results...

Georgette - I am glad I made you chuckle... I would definitely say that there is an element of a silver lining there. I love that you at least are on the way in your pg and am hoping things stick well to continue the broken drought hun.

Ggirl - I haven't had booster shots, but I can imagine they aren't all that pleasant. Hoping its more than just the shots for you.

ok - nutty time... I have been wide awake and restless the past 3 mornings at about 3am, its terrible. The last 2 evenings I have had aching calves/lower legs, and today my calves feel knotty like they are setting up to cramp. Have had slight pains in the abdomen and a temp drop but given the lack of sleep that isn't too surprising... This is driving me up the cotton picking wall

Good luck ladies

Hey Missy Ive been looking for you where is your TTC journal ????

Hi thanks

Well i tested again (yer i know im addicted), and the line is very definate now, much much darker... looks like this is it for me, the end off ttc road and onto having a family at long last. I couldnt be happier right now, i shed a few tears this morning, DH is over the moon.
    I have got my driving test nxt tuesday, so im going to be nervous about that eeeeek.

xx
    G

hey collo ive moved to the blog

Ggirl Guest

Thanks S'rose - however I'm back to feeling perfectly normal again so it seems like it was the shot??? At least I'm not bloated anymore!!

Hope you had a good sleep last night.

GG

hi there. I am hoping that I can join in here now, as I am officially now in the TWW.

I had my transfer yesterday (day 5 blastie), so now have to try to keep myself occupied for the next week and a half. Not sure how successful I will be.

This my be the longest TWW for me so far!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast