Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait Thread #6

Default and the result is .........

I'm pregnant!

Absolutely over the moon but absolutely s**t scared at the same time

Hopefully we'll have some more good news in here in the days to come.

Good luck and best wishes to all

Woo hoo!!!!!!! thats wonderful news hun. Loads of stickiness your way.

NellieW - welcome to the tww from hell... we all understand that feeling totally.

Ggirl - hmmmm, don't know whether to go yay or bummer about feeling better for you lol. Hope more interesting things happen for you soon.

Update: Have had some tingling in my feet today, and on and off pelvic level cramping, which of course is sending me out of my mind, I am so afraid and so hopeful at the same time, this is all so freaky. Slept til just before 5am this morning which is a huge improvement but still a bit tired of course... too much stressing I guess
    Last edited by S'rose; October 18th, 2007 at 03:26 PM.

Hi ladies! I've been busting to swing by and check on you all, but haven't been able to get to a computer the last couple of days. I'm so pleased to log in and find some more fabulous news!!

JoeS and Georgette - Woooooooohoooooh! I am so thrilled for you both. A big well done to you, and here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy for you both. Yay! JoeS, I understand, that excited, but Sh*t scared feeling. I still have it (am 5 wks today). I think I'll relax more after that 1st 6.5wk scan.

GGirl - how are you felling today? Sounds like that booster knocked you around a bit, but don't be worried if all Pg related symptoms have gone now, as I pretty much had no Pg symptoms when I tested postive. They are slowly starting to kick in now.

NellieW - your results were fabulous. So pleased for you hun! Hope your tww is a quick one (if that is possible?)

Carla - I'm so sorry about your BFN. I hope you're doing ok hun.

S'rose - my gosh! You're nearly there hun. How long 'til BT? I hope your BT results were all cool, and that temp is nice too. You know, I am pretty sure sleep issues can be an early Pg symptom. I have been waking up at about 3am every morning this week, even though I am dead tired. I believe I read somewhere that the hormonal changes can cause this. I really hope this is what is doing it for you hun. Any other symptoms?

WenJ - How goes it hun? Any symptoms for you?

Thinking of you all, and wishing with all my mite that those of you who are yet to get their BFP's, will be flaunting theirs in no time!!!

GOOD LUCK!

Arielle

Ggirl Guest

S'rose - Great to hear that you are getting some more sleep! You must be absolutely exhausted - I exist on no less than 9 hours a night at the moment!

Arielle - Lovely to hear from you again - so glad to hear that it's all going well!

I'm really feeling inspired by all the success in this forum recently but I've reached that point in the wait where I'm really starting to doubt. It's cd 24 for me and I usually only have a 25/26 day cycle so I'm getting pretty anxious now...

No real symptoms except that I'm so bloated! Although that might have something to do with the fact that I've been laying of the gym lately!!

I've been very calm for the past week and a half but feel like the next few days are going to be really tough!

Nellie - Welcome! Fingers crossed for you

JoeSpratt - Congratulations! The more flashing BFPs I see the more hopeful I am as well

I am sleeping okish, managing to sleep until about 4am now and doze til wake up time which is a huge relief. Still have aching legs and pelvic cramping on and off.

Got Prog results back and they were 82. Does anyone know if this is good or better than good? Feeling very hopeful that with a nice temp jump this morning, things could be going my way this cycle. Not supposed to test until Monday 29th - only been 7 days since IUI argh...

Arielle - thanks for the news on not sleeping, I hope that is the cause for me too.

Ggirl - it is a very anxious time to be sure, I am sending lots of hope to you that the bloating continues and the af fails to show.

Ggirl Guest

Hey S'rose - I didn't get the details of my prog test - the nurse just left a message on my phone (I was in an all day meeting) saying it was good and to keep doing what I was doing. Did they give you any indication?

I should really pay more attention to these sort of details!!

Did you get a booster as well? I immediately bloated like a balloon and got cramping after the shot. I felt like I was about 6 months pg that night when I was walking home from work!!

Thank you for your good wishes - the same to you!!

No booster here, and no follow up support stuff needed either. I am really glad I didn't have it, it sounds like it gave you heaps of misery.
    I only got the number because I asked for it... they weren't going to give it voluntarily...

Ggirl Guest

Oh okay... this is my first IUI cycle so I'm still trying to get my head around it all. Basically I just do what I'm told!!

Best of luck with your results girls ! Sonya it's coming around fast (or maybe slow for you!)

Ggirl I had booster hcg's as well for my IUI last month. They didn't give me any probs tho, I didn't really notice any symptoms from it- hope any subsequent ones are OK for you!

Another IUI is scheduled for me next month. I'm meeting my new doc this Tuesday - replacing my other doc who I didn't like at all anyway, hope he brings me a good vibe!

I notice there's been a few BFPs in here recently - HUGE CONGRATULATIONS JoeS and Georgette!

Ggirl, I've just done my first IUI too and am now in the TWW, 9DPIUI in fact. Good luck, it's a nervous wait when you know you've had assisted conception hey?

Great to hear about more BFPs, it's so inspiring and helps us keep up hope! Those FS's are doing a great job!

Well I took my temp yesterday and today and it's been 36.99 both days so not sure if my BBT is playing up as that's really quite high for me, or it could be a good sign.... My (.)(.)s are sore but that's normal preAF, but I'm hoping it's also a good sign... I feel pretty rundown and tired, a bit crampy and generally a bit crap. So who knows?

I got my progesterone results back today and it's at 130 so they are pleased with that. I've had numbers ranging from 52 - 190 in the past... crazy! They say anything over 40 is good and indicative that you have ovulated.

Ggirl Guest

Wen J - Cool - I had my IUI on 8/10 so we really are in this together!! Actually the few weeks have literally flown by. I've felt really good at each stage because everything has gone perfectly and I really haven't had many side effects apart from being a bit tired and crampy.

After months and months of disappointing results at home it is so awesome when the nurses call to say that something is going right! I don't care what it is it just finally feels likes some kind of achievement.

The thing that freaks me out is - if this has all gone so well and it doesn't work - what on earth will!!

Anyway we've just gotta stay positive - you're prog result and temp sounds really promising - I've got my fingers crossed for you.

Deni - thanks for your good wishes - hope the meeting with your new FS goes well!

GG

Ggirl I know what you mean about it all going right. I haven't felt this content in ages! It's just like a fresh start when you have assisted conception, to know that help is at hand and you are trying something new for a change! I am preparing myself for news either way and know that we have a backup plan for another go at it next month, which hopefully we don't need, but it's there.

I'm not looking for symptoms anymore because I know that most women don't get any until at least 4 weeks pg.

Deni, good luck on Tuesday with a new doc, hopefully it all goes well!

How is everyone going?

Hi ladies. Hope you're all cruising along ok. Just wanted you to know I'm still cheering loudly for you.
    I've everything crossed for you, and am spreading lotsa BABYDUST your way.

Arielle

tali74 Guest

Default anxious

Hi this is my first time on belly belly. I am currently in my 2ww, I had my et on wednesday with a day 5 blastocyst. I am very worried, I have had no bleeding but has some cramping. Is this normal, not bad but nevertheless it is there. This is my first IVF cycle so dont know what 2 expect. I have 4 more days to my BT!! really need some ladies who are going through this to talk to

Hey Tali, I haven't done ivf before but I wanted to wish you all the best. Hope your BT brings you fantastic results! I've read a lot about cramping on BB and heaps of girls seem to experience it and still get their BFP.

tali - I had my et last Wednesday too with a day 5 blastocyst.

I just found out that I have to wait till next Monday for my BT!! Another whole week! Aaahhhh. Think that I will be doing a HPT on the weekend.

tali74 Guest

nice to meet you ladies I ma an absolute basket case at the moment still have some cramping but nice to know that I am not the only one !! it seems like these nine days are the longest of my life Good luck to all of you I am sharing your stress belive me !!

Hi All
    I have just completed IVF#2 & had a transfer today. Just one 3 day embie, the FS & scientist were really please with it so here's hoping it sticks! So, I am now in the TWW category too. It just seems too unreal at the moment & I am trying not to let my brain run away with what could be, but at the same time want to be positive. Anyway, just wanted to say hi & here's hoping we all get our BFP's really soon.
    Take care.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast