Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait Thread #8

Alisha, WOW what a fantastic result !!!! OMG how EXCITING !!!! I logged in this morning to check on you, girlfriend. I think from memory you don't do hcg injections in the luteal phase, do you? Which means that hcg is all your own and you MUST BE UTD !!!
    Hope that line gets darker for you, but the signs are looking great if it came up so quickly!

Scooby, so sorry about your spotting. But I'm still hoping AF isn't coming for you!!!

Alisia - and WOO HOO OMG YAY FANTASTIC and I would be overjoyed BT or not if I were you. That is super super unreal hun. May it stick fast and bring you and Shel loads and loads of joy.

wow Alisia - congratulations to you and shel!!!!

what a wonderful start to the weekend for you both xx H &H pg

Hi all, thank you so much. It is a wonderful surprise to both of us! Just not sure how to take it to be honest!!!!!! Is there really a life in there? Am I growing a baby? It's so hard to imagine!
    And Deni... nope only the trigger at ovulation which is out 10 days after injection, and it is 12 days to day so fingers crossed it is not a false!!!!!! Will test again monday morning, and hoping that second line gets darker!

HUGE congrats again Alisia and Shel !! Yeah I reckon you'd be safe with 12 days after the trigger!! Alisha - any signs? did you get any dreaded AF signs before your BFP?

Ooh the last few days are killing me!!!!!! I'm still too scared to do a HPt and get a false result.. so two more sleeps until the BT!! I've had no signs of cramping anymore since Thursday. !!!!!

WenJ, are you doing a HPT this weekend?

Thinking of you all and sending huge positive vibes out there..

Deni, I've had a lot of cramping, AF like cramping, sometimes really painful, and I was getting a bit disappointed because I thought I was going to get AF any second, except that I wasn't due. Bit emotional too, which is a pre-AF sign for me. Headaches, dizzy and really tired (am in bed by 8.30pm most nights, sometimes 8pm!) are the only out of the ordinary signs I got. No spotting, no implantation dip (unless you count a .1 degree dip at 4-5DPO), no third level rise in my temps... I have noticed different CM... very runny and kind of creamy, and really strong (sorry TMI!) which is unusual for me.

I will be thinking of you on Monday! We are testing again Monday, so hopefully we will both be celebrating together!

Thanks alisia! your line gets stronger - but a less than 1 minute positive is pretty darned positive by the sounds of it to me !!!

Hey you might be bellybuddies with missy ?

I think Missy in due in July 08, and I would be due in August. 08/08/08 lol! She is 5weeks something, I would be 3w3 today, so a bit far apart, but that would be fun. Hey, I might even be bellybuddies with you!

leasha and shel this is wonderful news hun. Im July around the 25th hun so not that far apart.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO this is great.

is yours hun. Well done

YAY Leasha...I may not be 'really' be here anymore...but wanted to keep an eye out for you guys.
    Congrats Leash!!!!!!! Am sooooo excited for you sweet - good luck with everything!!!

Hi girls
    Yeeeeeeehaaaaa thats awesome leasha big stickies and H&H pregnancy !!!!!!!!!!
    Good luck everyone else ill keep and eye out
    Me im definately out AF came with a venegence but its kind of bitter sweet cause although im not pregnant im pretty sure i ovulated and seem to be sticking to a 28 day cycle so that really +ive, so iguess ill be happy with that for now.
    todolou for now and ill be watching to see all those BFP rollin in XOXOXOXOX

Scooby, so sorry about AF crashing in uninvited. But wonderful that your cycle is looking good!! That's definately a huge step toward success! Look after yourself this weekend (wine/girlieflick/cream cheese and salmon on bagels does it for me!) - and hope to see that BFP announcement from you in the near future - I'll be keeping a look out !

Still nothing much my end. BBs very sore but I haven't had pessaries before so it could just be that. I'm not sure if this is significant or not, but when I put the pessaries in, my CP is REALLY high. I read it that it drops when AF is due - but maybe it's still yet to drop. Can high CP mean something? I'm not a member of FF anymore so can't look it up. I'm now officially 3 days late (past luteal) and BT is one more sleep.. Wish me luck!!!

best of luck deni!!
    You're being so strong not to test before your b/t!
    Will be thinking of you tomorrow!

Hi everyone - I'm Miss C and I thought I would come over and introduce myself. I've been in the LTTTC & AC thread for a month or so. I'm going through first IVF cycle at the moment - EPU is tomorrow, and I suppose I'm just thinking really positively (although trying not to look too far ahead) that I'll be in the TWW on Wednesday. I'm with MIVF and they do 2 day transfers after fertilisation. It's wonderful to see so much good news and positive stuff in here. Hopefully I'll get to know you all a bit better shortly, fingers crossed!

All the best to you lovely ladies!

Miss C

Sorry gals, I am out too now. AF right on schedule and quite strongly too. No spotting this time which was ace and no huge fan fare to bring in her arrival.
    Very disappointed and upset but chatting to DH about what we want to do for Dec...

GL to those remaining for BT's and results.

I'm sorry to hear your news, Sonya

So sorry Sonya and Scooby -

Scooby - when is you BT as your sig suggest you are only 9DPO could it not be an implantation bleed????did you do IVF or IUI ???or on clomid???

Welcome Miss C - i have been following your progress but im usually over in LTTTC thread, funny how both threads seem to meet up here - i wishing you all the very best for EPU and day2 TF - i was with MIVF last year

Sonya :hugs: that's so disappointing. That #$@@$! AF. Good that you didn't have spotting but it also sucks because it's such a shock when she comes so suddenly with no time to emotionally prepare. I don't know what else to say but sending you a huge your way.

Miss C - welcome and best wishes for your transfer tomorrow!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast