Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait Thread #8

hahaha...yer thats sounds great....something naughty......

Yes we have been together for almost 13 years but have only just celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary last month.....he is Samoan so they are a little slow in getting things done hahhahahahahahahaha But yes soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy.....makes all the difference when your faced with something like this!!!!

ha ha you make me laugh lolol thanks hun lolol ...... well happy belated 2nd wedding anniversary hun did you do anything special? We are heading away for a long weekend for our 1st .. cannot wait !!!! much needed after the xmas and festive season that is for sure ....

do you have everyone around to your place for xmas or travel here there and everywhere to see them all >

My Dh took me to the restaurant where he proposed to me!!! OMG......he never can come up with romantic ideas so when we arrived I was soooooooo blown away.......he is so gorgeous........we went away on our first....we stayed at Seaworld Nara Resort where we got married and had dinner there...was beautiful.

My sister and her family are comingup from Sydney for Christmas....my parents are here too so a big party with my side of the family. We spent last Xmas in Melbourne for DH's family so this year and if I can help it...we are having it with my family and hope I never have to visit Melbourne again..IT HAILED AND HAD STORMS ON XMAS DAY AND WAS MINUS SOMETHING!!!!!
    i see your from Sydney..my sister lives there at South Coogee...I was born in Paddington and grew up in Maroubra and Bondi and Paddington.

little fish Guest

Thanks for the warm welcome . Well I'm getting cautiously optimistic here, AF hasn't arrived yet and I just booked my BT for tomorrow morning... 32 days today and that's a long cycle for me. My temperature was still up this morning (36.75) - this is the first time I've actually measured temperature since on IVF so the drugs don't affect it? I'm on Crenon too and have been boiling my poor DH every night .

Could it have worked?? I was thinking very hard about doing a test this morning but resisted. Ok, one more sleep, I'm sure I can do that!!

Fingers xed for all of you!!!

little fish

Hey Little Fish
    Thats great, good on you. Try and wait that extra day....hahahaha, it must be killing you!!!!!!!!
    I hpe it all works out and welcome to our posts!!!

LOL on the mood rings, ladies!!

Carla - It's so great that you are so happy with your DH. I culdn't imagine going through all this without a supportive partner, it would be so hard!! We have been married 13 years in Jan

Melsta - It is really difficult being away from family, I think. Everyone in the family pretty much knows about my need for IVF because of DD and all the laps I had to have. However, I got sick of everyone asking me about it the first time around. I know they were trying to be supportive, but it felt like we were trying to conceive under a microscope. So this time, we have only told our respective parents. It helps that noone expected us to start this year, they all think we are going for it next year, so no awkward questions .

Thanks for asking about my DD - she is so beautiful she makes my heart sing every day. She had a ball putting up the Christmas Tree, it's the first time she's been old enough really to understand a bit about Christmas. I'm never sure whether I should mention her here, as I don't want to upset anyone. Sometimes I really feel guilty for asking for a second miracle!

Hope Santa is listening to us regarding to our "one item wish list" - c'mon Santa, give all the girls in here BFPs - 'tis the season, after all!

Oooooh, good luck, Little Fish, hope this the one for you!!!

Carla - awwww that is sooo sweeet .. I love it when they pull romance rabbits out of a hat .... sound like you had a great 1 year celebration too .... Oh gee what a xmas in Melbourne - such bad weather !!! Hard to relax and celebrate hey when the weather is as bad as that !!! My brother is about to move back there early next year so we will be planning a few visits there i daresay ... but glad you get to have a big sunny xmas this year - lets jsut hope the weather is much much better !!! How could it not be though right !!!

Little Fish - oooooh I hope that this is it for you - good luck and tis only 1 more sleep hope you can hold out until then !!!! Wow your 2WW is almost over - how do you feel hun he he

Brownbug - yep mood rings all round - what better way to determine each and every emotion lolol ... Awww 13 years of marriage that is just awesome ... congrats to you both hun !!! Hope you enjoy every minute of your upcoming anniversary too ...

Dont feel guilty about wanting a second miracle hun ,..... not at all ... i can totally understand as I definitely want more than 1 so no doubt I will be in your shoes trying for a 2nd one day .... can understand 100% about the microscope ... we have a dinner next weekend and I said I would drive so you can imagine the q's i got - why, why wont you have at least 1 ... im like i will see - in other words back off lolol ... i think in terms of family you are lucky your parents know and you have that support, for us it was a case of to the rest of the world there is no reason for them to think we conceived any other way than naturally .... and I know we would be under constant scrutinity and would be delicious gossip for the respective family grapevines hence the need to control this act of privacy .....

Waiting for results i have decided are like waiting for exam results after trying to answer the toughest questions on the paper ... then it is all in the hands of the person reading it ....

Currently munching away on hot chips, prob not the most nutritious meal for Mini Me, but i have had 2 doses of calcium and lots of water today but needed pep me up food so am feeling better and not as crampy - just darn tired ... if you hear zzzzzz's they are coming from me lolol

Hot chips sound excellent. Potatos must have SOME nutrition in them, right? I mean, they ARE a vegetable

I had homemade chicken spaghetti, yum!!

I hear you about the sleepiness. DD is in bed, so I am seriously considering a nanna nap!!

Hi girls I caved and tested and got a BFP!!!!
    But now I am freaking that I have tested to early, why is it so hard to believe that it could work. I was reading in LTTC and Sushee said the Pregnyl leaves at 1000iu per day, so that means I am 2 day past when it should be gone. But still am worried, don't take my advice and test early!!! I thought stop doing your head in and test. Get the BFN and then relax and wait for Feb and hopefully our cycle works??? Now I am going to wait until Friday if it's darker all should be good. I am having little queasy moments, but have left my bra on, we had visitors last night unexpected, was a little embrassing had to grab it off the couch run away and put it back on. Still dizzy but only sometimes and Fertile type CM, but have heard you can get that before AF arrives???? So still none the wiser just doing my head in a little more and will be embrassed if I have to report a BFN on Friday. Oh well!!! Was'nt offered testing after the cancelled cycle, I guess they thought it would'nt work a bit like myself, so only option was to test myself???
    Any excuse will do!!!

Hooraaaaaayyyyyyy, Blackduckies! Oh, that sounds so very promising. I'm so excited for you. How great it would be if you didn't have to do your cycle after all, especially after being so disappointed before when it was cancelled. Maybe it was all meant to be????

My test is Friday too. I almost caved today (again) and bought a HPT, but I'm too scared it will be bad news At least this way I get to hope for a little longer, as AF has still not shown up. She will probably show up tomorrow, leaving it to the last minute just to spite me!!

slyder Guest

New thread time peeps.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678