Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Nervous after 1st transfer

Thanks girls for the comforting words, wouldn't that be nice to have a crying session together...with lots of chocolate, at least we can get it all out....but talking to you helps me a lot too at this time as none of my friends know we are go through IVF and I have no one to cry to... this must be the first time hit me so hard, for some reason I was hoping this cycle is it...but its just not meant to be I guess...

Now I worry I will ever get pregnant, I saw on both your tickers, at least you can get pregnant, I've never been pregnant in my life...the bleeding is not full stream yet, maybe because I am still using the crinone gel...I don't have much hope though

Janine, I so hope AF will stay away from you and I have everything crossed for you sweetie...

Ellie, please let us know how you get along with TTW...I will be checking on you

Thanks BecG, you experience is such an incredible story and you must be a super strong woman, it is this kind of story that keeps me going...

Bokkie,
    No transfers for me YET lol it has taken me this long to decide to ride the rollercoaster of IVF. Now wanting everything to happen now now now...AF has shown up thinking about ringing the fertility doctor and telling him I want to start now lol. I suppose another month of waiting is going to be torture, but not as long as those nasty 2ww.

Bei: It hurts when it doesnt work and believe me I use to feel the same way that others around me knew that there bodies could work and all I was left with was nothing. Try to stay positive even if it that you got some embies and some arnt that fortunate. Some days mine was so low that I had a vagina was my saving grace (my sence of humour sometimes helped me out.).

Bec
    BAW (bored at work)

Oh Bei Bei...you've made me cry...and now I can't stop...I remember questioning if I could get pregnant...now I question if I'll ever go full term...this sux...I just hope that one day soon you'll be holding your little one in your arms and all this will all be a distant memory...hang in there...gosh I am SOOOO emotional...forgive me...

BeiBei, I'm so sorry you're feeling so down. I fully understand where you're coming from, and even though I did get pg once in 5 years, I miscarried at 5 weeks, so I also wonder whether it will ever happen again. After the miracle pg, I thought I was cured, and it would happen again soon, but now it looks like only 2 out of 10 of my eggs actually fertilize so I pretty much know now I need help. The first IVF will always be the hardest to get a BFN from I'm sure because there are such hopes and dreams attached to it. (I'm pretty sure I'll be experiencing it myself in a few days too). I can only pray that you'll feel better soon, and that the next time you'll have an amazing success story for us. I'm thinking of you and I'm sorry you're going through this x

Hi Girls
    Hope you're feeling better today...I've swung to the other end now...all excited coz we have two blasties on ice. I am so relieved to know they can make it this far? I think the nurse thinks I'm a crazy...I didn't believe her...after being told they were all fragmenting etc...so they can't have looked that bad after all if they made it this far???? Does my head [email protected]?! After 8 years...starting to feel like we may be in with a chance...gosh that sounds like a prison sentence...mmmm...has felt like it at times too.
    Take care xxx

Thanks Bec and Janine, Its so good to have your support during this time and know someone can actually understand you...I am feeling much better now...at work today, a few meetings and that helped to take my mind off this TTC thing...

I myself even surprised that how quickly I bounce back...

Smile

Thanks Bec and Janine, Its so good to have your support during this time and know someone can actually understand you...I am feeling much better now...at work today, a few meetings and that helped to take my mind off this TTC thing...

I myself even surprised that how quickly I bounce back...

Had a chat with nurse and my FS will give me a call soon, I will have b/t done tomorrow to get this cycle done and over with. We will probably have to wait one month before starting FET the following cycle...we have 1 blast on ice...so at least I don't have to go through stim cycle again...let's hope this one will work

I had an impression that FET have low chance than fresh cycle? any of you have any experience on that?

Ellie, big congrats on the 2 blasts on ice, how clever you (your embies) are! 2 x 5 day blast is a really good result, I am so thrilled for you!! But let's hope the two snuggled in already will be a mirale anyway and you won't need your snowbubs for another year or two...

Bec, how exciting that you decide to start IVF again, I know the feelling of waiting...I am impatient already for mine....

Janine, hope your cramps settled down and replace by all the pregnancy symptoms! Lots of luck babe...

BeiBei,
    All my pregnancys have come from FET's (long story) I think my story is still in the IVF stories on the home page ..maybe!!
    But I am have better results with FET using a injection based cycle with a trigger IYKWIM
    Bec
    Well done on bouncing back you are a better woman for it and be proud that you are a trooper and dealing with it all..but it is ok when you dont want too aswell

Hey girls,

Beibei, so happy you're feeling a bit better today, it is amazing how we take our time to grieve then get right back up on the horse again. I hope you have a restful next cycle and come back nice and fresh for your great little frozen blast. My clinic says they get half their pgs from fresh cycles and half from FET's, so I think you have a great chance. Hang in there...

Ellie! Congrats on your two little ice blasts, thats a fab result. Not surprised you're over the moon with that. But like BB I also hope you don't need them quite yet IYKWIM... How are you feeling, any symptoms?

Bec, I know the feeling of waiting to start, its pure torture! I've been waiting 2 years so that I could get my Medicare card to start, otherwise one cycle would have cost me a whopping $9000... But its all sweet now! Thanks Aus I love ya! So what date are you looking at going, one month from now? How exciting. I might go see if I can track down your story, I'm intrigued by your signature, and think its so sweet what you wrote about your little angels Audrey and Charlotte x

Oh, I've tracked you down already Bec, you good woman, so love your sense of humour too...is that the side effect from Puregon or IVF? Don't we all want it!

Its amazing that you put all those years's upwards and downwards into those simple lines, I can imagine what a rollercoaster and how much emotion you put into when you going through it...yet, you can describe it so causally and short and sweet...you strong woman!!

Also sounds very encouraging on FET infos girls...can't wait now...

Hi Girls
    How are you feeling today...BeiBei I do hope everything is ok?
    Janine - as for symptoms...I felt really sick around 5ish last night and was a right turkey to DH...and all I wanted was a beer...DH reminded me that the same thing happened last time (and the time before...it's the only time I want beer!) the only other thing...which is going to sound really weird...but my boy dog is REALLY clingy...when I'm pregnant he doesn't leave my side. The down side to that is I know as soon as things have taken a turn for the worse because he snobs me off and won't come near me. Last time I phoned the clinic and asked to have bloods done purely because of the change in his behaviour, and sure enough HCG and Prog had started dropping! My girl dog on the other hand doesn't want to know me while I'm preg? Vet had the same experience with her dogs so that made me feel better...not quite ready for the funny farm yet!!!!
    Hope you all have a great day!

I must be thick, but I can't find Bec's story, help...?

So glad you're getting excited about your little snow bub BeiBei... Everything will turn out in the end, you'll see... When are you gonna do the transfer? Will it be June-ish? Did you get the results from your beta today by the way...? hugs x

Ellie! What a wierd story about your dogs, but it sounds like a good sign anyway. I've got ZERO, ZIP, NONE, NADA symptoms. Maybe I still feel like AF is bubbling away ready to show her face. My boobs feel fine. How sad.

I can't find Bec's story either...so we must both be [email protected]?!

BeiBei, you are amazing...I admire the way you are looking to the future and getting excited about your snowbub...good on you!

Janine, I've been reading the posts in the 1st trimester preg forum...interesting the symptoms people do and don't have...I always hang onto my girlfriends story...she found out she was pregnant at 7 months....never got AF and had been told she couldn't have kids...had no symptoms except weight gain...but as she's 6 foot tall it kind of spread out and she didn't look 'big' at all...she now has two beautiful boys...when they said it couldn't be done!

LOL I have been trying to be cool and do one of those here and you click on it but I'm not that clever
    http://bellybelly.com.au/articles/conception/ivf-story

I told my DH that all the IVF drugs made me intelligent somehow he never believed it. I'm sure they have to give you some strength to be super organised to get to appointments and be a self administering drug team...but I'm sure DH and I got through it all because we took time to laugh.
    Bec

Wow Bec, what an amazing story. I couldn't believe the amount of eggs you had picked up, and I felt bloated with 15 follies. What a baby I am, he he. I'm so happy you have a lovely little daughter now! Makes it all worthwhile I'm sure.

Ellie, I've always heard those stories about women who didn't know they were preggo until that late - its so hard to believe, but gives me hope then that you don't always have to have symptoms rigt? She must have gotten a massive surprise to hear she was having a baby in 8 weeks, yikes! When's your beta??

So I'm 14dpt today. AF hasn't shown although it really felt like she was going to a few days ago. I guess the Crinone would hold it off anyway. I'm preparing for the worst but not gonna test if I can help it...

Hi Girls

Janine - Getting close now! I have everything crossed for you...I have had AF symptoms all week too...but I've had that with my last three pregnancies...you just never know till you get the test? I'm so used to things going wrong I'm going to be really shocked if things 'go right'...

I'm trying not to be negative but I know how to do negative...we get the test results..YIPPEE celebrate for a few weeks...then more tests...it's over...I CRY...then trantrum...ring DH...he gets the pizza,burbon and cookies and cream icecream...and we make ourselves sick while discussing the 'big purchase' I will need to make to make myself feel better! Over this journey I have got a new house, car and plasma!!! This time it's landscaping!!! Good to have a plan hey!!!!
    I'm going to read Bec's story now!
    Have a great day everyone!

Bec...what an amazing story!!! You are amazing!!!! Thanks for sharing...hope is a wonderful thing...

Janine: my last pick up was the worst on the pain side of everything...I was sure I was OHSing. OMG you are sooo patient lol I'm not . Who are you doing your IVF thru, I was always a prog pessarie girl,Crinone sounds a tad scarey

Ellie, you have it all worked out....I cross my fingers that after the landscaping a few baby items maybe required..lol although throu mine I got a new extension,bathroom and a kitchen .....how exensive is IVF lol

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast