Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Nervous after 1st transfer

Hey ellie sorry to be bugging you but when you say your bb felt smaller and not sore any more did they get saggy sorry for the TMI but im clutching at straws, im usually a 32 dd so i know when they are perky and saggy IYKWIM

lol...yeah they probably did feel 'saggy'...it felt like the 'heaviness' had gone...so yeah...saggy I guess. DH is sitting next to me and has offered to check how they are now...lol!!!!

hi loula my BT is on thursday......... hope everyone is all good....... i have pain in my left side at the moment and last loo check was all good......

Thanks ellie but i tested today which would be 15dpo and havnt heard of ladies needing to wait this long for a BFP!

GL VG for your Bt on Thursday

hi ladies i feel sick today i think cause iam so worried it's not going to work....... i also have a very small brown spotting this morning not sure if this is over or what has any one had this before and knows what it mean's iam so sure AF are on the way....... boobs are still sore this sux so much...........

How you going hun. Just hope your ok

I'm sorry Loula. :-(

Vanessa, I hope your spotting goes away! Hang in there...

Hang in there girls...you just never know xxx

I'm in an absolute state this morning...have next test today...this is still so scarey as so much has gone wrong at this stage in the past...I feel like I'm going to start crying and never stop...and I feel so guilty that I'm so lucky to have even got to this stage...and what if the little one can sense my sadness/fear...I seriously think the years of TTC have officially done my head in!!!! It's going to be another long day. Thanks for listening.

Hey Ellie! Sorry you're feeling anxious and scared, its natural and I'm sure the little one will be fine... Its about time you deserve it to go right now. Hang in there hun, hope the test is perfect! x

hi girls i have more spotting i have my blood test tomrrow now cause they don't want me to wait and it should show up being just one day early, one of my friends got me a HPT has any one had spotting before and it was still ok????? and do you all think i should do the HPT?? this is so making me go crazy i go to the loo every 3min, iam feeling very sad i wish my DH would get home from work..........

Thanks Bokkie...I absolutely lost it at the clinic this morning...the nurse wrote me a Dr certificate so I can have the week off...must have been bad hey????? The good news is ...she heard my concerns about having another ectopic so they will scan early...Friday...blood tests came back good too...just got to get over this ectopic milestone...which the nurse pointed out to me would have been a 'gravestone' last time had I not been in the right place at the right time....put things into perspective!!!! Thanks so much for your support...I wouldn't have got this far without you guys xxx

I wish you all the luck hun. I hope its not ectopic. I know how that is ive had 2. Im sure you will be fine.

hi girls well its all over for me got AF big time this morning, feel sad but just so happy that we have 8 on ice starting again next month, got day off today to feel sad i think i will spend it with my mum as DH at to go to work

so sorry vg. take care of yourself and thank goodness you have a good number of snowbubs...

I'm so sorry Vanessa xxx Feel better soon. I hope next cycle does the trick for you...

Ellie, so good to hear you can have your fears eased on Friday, and that you got the week off. Hope everything continues to go well and that the little one is all snug in the right place. x

How you feeling Sonya??

My transfer is at midday tomorrow, unless they call to say the embie didn't make it... I really hope it does though...

wow bokkie - that time has gone so quickly. best of luck for tomorrow hun...

well no AF but a burning sensation in lower belly. dont know what that means. i did a hpt this morning and got BFN. should have waited till BT on friday. but i know with blast cycles that hcg levels can be lower, so im banking on that theory at the moment. cant really judge my body at the moment. i had to take my 11yr old kelpie x to the vet to be put to sleep. since i made the call at 9am to book her in until about 10 minutes ago i have been bawling!! so i feel drained, down and very achy all over...

anyway good luck girls... i have forgotten who it is, but isnt there a BT tomorrow for someone (was it you shannon?)

Oh Sonya...I am so sorry about your little furkid...I have just been outside yelling at mine and am now filled with guilt...take care of yourself...will be thinking of you xxx

Vanessa...sorry to hear AF has showed up...hang in there...

Bokkie...transfer...so exciting...good luck!!!! Sticky Vibes!!!

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast