Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: TTC & Taking Clomid &/or Metformin ~ December 06 #2

Who could ever say dont belong to a forum. You lovely ladies are the only ones who know, other than DH, and of course the GP! Your support means so much. If I have a good scan then I will Deb, thanks for the invite.
    I suddenly feel so much better since I posted, and as you can see im hogging the computer cos the bigger hoggers are away!
    Wow, you have all taken my breath away!

Hi Chelle,

CONGRATULATIONS! That is such wonderful news. I dont think we have met in the world of BellyBelly before but i am still so happy for you! I cant believe you are apologising!! We need so many more inspirational stories like yours around here to keep us going (i know that everyone else has already said that but its so true)! Good luck at your scan tomorrow! Looking forward to following your story (if you choose to have a journal that is).

Flowerchild - Year of the Pig. Sounds good to me! Bring on all of our VBFP!!!

Wow Chelle that is wonderful news Congratulations and as BW said please don't ever feel guilty about sharing that fab news with us. We are all pleased for you and you know what we will all have the opportunity to do the same thing one day so just enjoy it. Good luck at your scan.

Deb- Thanks for giving my ovaries the talking to that they need lol. Good luck with your test results. Hope everything is all good make sure you come in tomorrow afternoon to let us know how you went.

BW- It was even a bit chilly here in Brisbane this morning. Well I thought so anyway. But now it is nice here a bit over cast. How strange has this Dec weather been!!!

Walkingart- Woo hoo bring on AF. I think this is the only time you will ever hear any of us say that again.

Hi Missbelinda- How are you going with all of the family there?

New thread time girls

Love

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789