Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: TTC & Taking Clomid and/or Metformin ~ October 2006

Hey KNOCK KNOCK where is everyone today?

Anyone due to test soon?

I don't mind at all Jennifer - thank you

And congratulations on the weight loss - clever girl I am hoping to get to the dinner - just need to work out rosters and my social life with DH ....

Thankyou Sushee!

Michelle - this is quick. I have had a day at the coast with the kidlets. WE saw "The Wild" - it was great. I am exhausted and have a headache and I am GRUMPY!!!!!

However, I am smiling at the thought of that line still being there! WOO HOO.

I will be back tomorrow for another update.

HI Debbie and Willow and Chelle - I will try and pop back in later on...

kirsty Guest

Sounds like huge congratulations coming your way Michelle. I'll be looking out for your great news after the weekend.

Hey Hayseed, it's so frustrating and bewildering and upsetting isn't it?? I seriously think my lap surgery is what's caused all my probs, my gyno doesn't agree (maybe because he did the surgery??) and that's why I want another opinion. I also had a m/c in March at about 12 weeks so maybe my body just needs a rest after all of that or something, who knows....all I know is that things aren't right with me and haven't been since my surgery.

I am thinking I'll get my bloods done on cd22, don't think it'll make any difference anyway, have no hopes for this cycle, sick of being disappointed. I don't have scans and to be honest I'm glad I don't. I was ovulating before clomid and have regular cycles, with ovulation usually on cd14/15 so the less stress and 'interference' for me the better at the moment. I have a feeling that will all change with this FS, he's apparently very 'thorough'!!

Lisa, thank you, you are very sweet. No doubt I will pop in to TTCAML soon enough. I follow all of you girls in TTCAML anyway, I was so very sorry about your recent loss sweetie. I hope you are doing OK. I am sure Antonia is right and your forever baby is just about ready to come and meet you.

Michelle, I've now progressed to 'quietly confident'!! Those lines sticking around are a very good sign!! Too exciting. But we will not get ahead of ourselves just yet. I really hope your lovely DH has some joyous news to come home to - you guys truly deserve it.
    Keep us 'posted'!!!

Thanks willow - i'll be looking out for you in ttcaml. now how do i get those pg lovies outta there LOL!! PS I love that 'forever' baby....i'll be saying that all the time now!

michelle - ive got it all crossed for you hun, bring on those two lines again tomorrow. your a real pro at it now!

Oh Michelle! I just saw that you changed your ticker!

SQUEEEEEE! Fantastic news!

BW

kirsty Guest

Woohoo on the new ticker Michelle!!

Ooooh Michelle - too exciting!!

So does that mean we can officially celebrate??

Kind of - I made a Deb decision and decided to enjoy each day as it comes because life is too short and too precious. Besides that - my ticker had changed itself back to day 1 of a 28 day cycle!!!!

So - at the moment I am pregnant. I pray it will continue to a happy, healthy conclusion but ultimately it is in the hands of the Gods. Blood tests next week should reassure me somewhat.

But I am still ecstatic Maybe I should have had my *last* clomid cycle a while ago

Hehehe, well done Michelle!! Positive thinking is working wonders for Deb so jump on that bandwagon!!

Can't wait for your bt results next week!

Yep - Deb is going great guns so I am hoping to emulate the positive vibes and positive pregnancy development. Besides that, she will be amused at the new crystals, booties and buddha regime I set up for this cycle It worked!!

Now - where are you up to??? Just about to ovulate if I remember correctly. How is the tummy?? It can get a little sore with the clomid. I'll check in on you later.

Deb - I hoped you recovered well from yesterdays jaunt and "the wild"

BW and Kirsty - thank you

OH MIchelle - I am so so so so happy for you! I am having a little weep. I can't wait to watch the progress of this baby growing. You keep thinking positively. This baby IS going to grow strong and healthy.
    Have you thought about doing up some affirmations to put on your wall and some photo's of new borns, big pregnant bellies etc. I have done this and it does usually get me back on track when I am feeling scared and afraid. Congratulations Michelle I am just over the moon for you...

Me: WEll I have fallen in a bit of a heap today. I just am feeling daunted by the next 6 weeks or so. I haven't had indigestion for a few days and that is worrying me. Yes, I know intelligently that it makes no difference but it has me a bit worried. This Thursday is my nuchal fold test. I will see Frank - he is a foetal medicine ob and we have known each other a long time. He has tested all but my first baby. I am jsut scared that I won't see a live Eggy on the screen. All the memories of this time in my last pregnancy are flooding in. Last time my nuchal fold u/s was the last time I saw my baby alive. So, it must be a kinda trigger I think as I am doing it tough at the moment. (even though the baby died later I was having doppler readings rather than u/s).

Send me and my Eggy some positive thoughts if you can. I will get myself out of this I know, but right now it is feeling really hard.

I hope you all are having a good weekend and Michelle enjoy growing your beautiful baby...

Does anyone need updates on the front page yet?

O Deb, you poor girl, Im sending you all the positive vibes and love and support I can muster!!!!! You will be just fine, and so will your little eggbert. Take care, and know I am thinking of you
    Michelle baby, how you going girl, all this excitment must be making you crazzzzy......Best of luck with your blood test, im sure they will come back nice and high for you
    Miserable Sunday for me but wont go into it now... hope to feel more positive about things soon.
    To all you other loverlies, hope your having a cracker day....

Thanks Chelle - I am sorry to be so down in the mouth.

Ok Deb - so we will take it in turns propping each other up through our slumps and negative stages. I'll prop you first and then you can prop me next week when I have the HCG testing .... then the 6 week u/s ..... then starting drugs .... Does it end???????

I had a darker line (I think!!) today so all is progressing. Not much cramping and no bleeding so all is good

Now for your affirmations .... Egbert is good, Egbert is strong, Egbert is happily growing into a healthy baby. Your u/s will be as perfect as can be. But you know we are here for you to support you through the next few days anyway.

Thanks Chelle!! I am getting very excited - even worse when DH isn't home and I have noone but you girls to talk to about it (we haven't told anyone yet ) You know if you are having a bad day you can chat to us. We are here to support you anytime.

Have a lovely weekend.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast