Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: TTC & Taking Clomid and/or Metformin ~ October 2006

Wahoo Michelle, go you nice strong lines!!!! keep them coming.... so exciting....

O Deb, dont EVER apologise for being down!!! IF I am ever lucky enough to go down the pregnancy road, I will be just as bad, being that it was 16 weeks loss for me last time.

I can well imagine that I will be up and down like a yoyoyoyoyoooooooooo!!! but still I cant wait if the time comes. Really running out of months now tho, so crossing me fingers and toes. AF is due in town on Thursday, not holding my breath, we gave it a half assed attempt as I went away with kids for holidays.

SOOOO we will just chill and hope for the best. I really have lost a little faith now, I was so positive about it all last month, but ya know wen ya know.

Me and DH are on the wrong side of the planet, had the worst ever fight, I just didnt know how to handle it, and I think I just made the whole situation worse. I cant shift the way it has left me feeling.(it was after a wedding would you believe!!!)

Hoping that this week brings a sunnier side of life....
    So as the saying goes chin up and all that, we WILL ALL get there, and by the end of this week we will be all smiles... Deb with the fab results, and Michelle with the fab hcg!! and everyone else, Im sure!
    chow for now
    Sorry bout the long winded post, not like me is it!!! hahahaha

wahoooo 100 posts!!!!!

Chelle - I hope you are blessed witha bfp this month too. Thankyou for your words of encouragement.

Good idea Michelle - I think I will lay low for a few days though as I am not much good to anyone at the moment! LOL at the crystals - honey I sleep with them under my pillow every night and say "white and creamy" (as in cm) before every toilet trip. Do I think I can raise an eyebrow at anyone else? I think NOT! I have even been known to pop a moonstone into my bra (reportedly good for pregnancy/birth/conception....
    Yep I understand all you say!!!!!

Willow - good luck sweetie and I look forward to hearing how the month goes. I have fingers and toes crossed.

yeah- i do but i need towork it out first. i'm just trying to pretend i have a 28 day cycle at the momment!!
    LOL

kirsty Guest

Deb sweetie I am sure you will be fine & Eggbert will be happily doing his/her thing in there when you next see them on the screen. We know you will have days like this & that is what we are here for, to hold you up when you seem to have forgotten momentarily how!

I am wishing all you girls wonderful successes in your lives!

Hi Girls, not much happening with me. I'm 5dpo but I'm sure I'm already out this month - have been temping for the first time this cycle and temp took a massive dive today so I'm expecting AF to arrive in a week and a bit.

Deb, hope you find your confidence again, I'm sure you guys are going to be just fine.

Hi my lovely ladies!!

Just wanted to let you know that we've decided to give you a bit of a move The clomid / metformin thread will continue as is, but you'll be in another place. You'll be moving on over to the Long Term & Assisted Conception Forum. Now I know that some of you aren't LT TTC but the meds side of things relates to the Assisted Conception side. Don't forget as always you can join in with the other TTC threads.

Hope you like your new home

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Willow,

a temp dip at around 7dpo could be implantation!

Okay guys, we have had a bit of a discussion about your thread, and have decided to moved the regular clomid thread to the LTTTC forum. This, in part, is because that is where it most likely fits, and it would then cover your situations as well. Many of the women in the LTTTC forum have suffered losses, which is usually why they end up needing AC. So your situations are not dissimilar. It's also keeping you together, but with the inclusion of a few of the other clomid girls, and as you have indicated that you would welcome other members, this seemed the best compromise.

So sometime soon, I will be locking this thread. Alternatively, if you all wish to continue your conversation where you left off, we can merge it to the clomid thread in LTTTC if you prefer.

On one last note, as I am one of the mods of LTTTC, can I just urge you that should you wish to discuss any grievance, or even make your ideas or wishes known, to feel free to PM me or the other mods. As I said in my previous post, we do want to keep our members happy, but often these things can be resolved faster and with less angst all round via PM.

Okay girls, happy chatting! And btw, many congratulations Michelle!
    Last edited by sushee; October 9th, 2006 at 10:44 AM.

No worries, Sarah.

I think the majority of women that have come through here have been long-termers anyway... I think I'm the only one who's not, but it appears that I can fully expect to become one.

BW

Sushee,
    Thanks for your post.
    I think it would be best if you could merge so we don't lose track - what do the other women think?

NO NO NO! You're not allowed to think that way :nana:

You can always make me laugh by pulling funny faces at me!

Good news... DH asked me to make an appointment with the GP for him to start getting things sorted. I'll have an apointment with mine earlier in the day, so I should be able to give him a bit of a breifing on what to expect.

Randomly, I ran into a friend who also has a testicular varicocele, and it is starting to look like that's what DH has... in which case, it's fixable! woo! I know it's early days yet and we don't have the diagnosis, but it just looks like something might just go our way after all! Just that little bit of information is enough to start lifting my mood... that and getting further away from the provera!

BW

Wow, definately a good day for you then DH agreeing to see the Dr & finding out about your friend. Now all we need is for that darn witch to show up for you.

yep... having hit CD78 today, this is officially becoming my longest TTC cycle ever... hopefully the end will come soon!

BW

I'm fine with a merge, speaking as a resident of the clomid/metformin thread.

BW

Yep, i agree, I'd be happy with a merge.

Thanks again Sushi for working this out for us, we didn't mean to cause such a fuss, just wanted somewhere we could talk where we felt like we 'fit'. I'm happy with the compromise, I've already been posting in TTC clomid/met thread anyway so works for me. As long as the others know where to find me, I'm happy!

Oh, and thanks for trying to keep my hopes up re temps! but I think 5dpo is a bit early for implantation, I'm pretty sure AF will show up!

Hi Sarah - what do I have to do to have my details added to the front page? This is probably going to be my permanent home from now on so better get comfortable!

yes, def happy with the merge, so long as we find each other.thanks sushi.
    hey to one and all, and hope your feeling alittle better today deb, how you doing Michelle... hope your making it thru the days till you get an hcg reading.
    Willow, cross fingers it was an implantation dip, you just never know.... I havnt done the temp thing,but am thinking maybe next month I will.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast