Firstlyto you. M/s is awful and you are most welcome to post here.
The main piece of advice I can give is that you really need to listen to your body. Dont force yourself to do anything you dont feel well enough to do, because most likely it will make you feel worse. Try to get as much sleep as you can because tiredness exacerbates m/s. If you can stomach smaller meals then try that because an empty stomach makes m/s worse. Your DH might go to work all day but I bet he would have a ton more energy at the end of the day than you do right now, so he should do more housework/cooking than he normally does and you could remind him that m/s doesnt last forever, and that you really are unwell at the moment. Unfortunately, I was too sick for any strategy to really help me get through the day so I was miserable the entire first half of both pg's and my DH had no choice but to do everything.
Most of all though, dont allow yourself to feel guilty about not doing enough. Its not your fault that you feel so sick. I felt very guilty that I couldnt care for DS1 at all which meant that my mum had to take him every day and this caused me to get very depressed. You have to realise that you will go back to normal eventually and you will be able to do everything again.
I hope this helps you. You are doing the best you can under difficult circumstances.![]()




to you. M/s is awful and you are most welcome to post here.
Reply With Quote
Bookmarks