... 89101112 ...

thread: TTC after Tubal Reversal #17

Mar 2009
    brisbane

hi everyone

mumofsix, thank you for the info we havent made any of the appointments yet how much are we up for just to see the one who refers us? i dont mind doing two trips and we know he has to be tested im just hoping that i dont have to have mine redone they hurt since my ovaries arent where there meant to be.

dearmum hope everything is going ok and all goes well with the stitch and your little girl and boy. you are in our prayers.

take care everyone
    angela

Dec 2006
    Brisbane

Katt...It Cost me 180 to see him. Just take the dye test you have and any other ultrasound with you. Thats what I did and he was happy with that.
    Wouldn't hurt to ring around and see who has appointment and when! And book now cause It took me 2months to get in this last time

Mar 2009
    brisbane

hi everyone how are you all going? school holidays up here so its fun with all four home requesting food all the time.

mumofsix, thank you tho i never had a die test done since my tubes were cut and tied the gyno i saw just did all the blood work and pap and that so should i go back to that gyno and get a copy of results??? when do you actually pay the $1500 is it when you see the nurse or when? hopefully i will be able to do as luvchildren did and have the drugs sent. will start ringing around tomarrow and see what happens and how long im lookin at to wait>

thanks for your help. take care everyone
    angela

Dec 2006
    Brisbane

Katt.... maybe just call the doctor that did the test and see if they can send you a copy.
    Even send the copy straight to The FS you see.
    You pay the $1450 at the first nurses appt which is usually after you have completed the pill cycle.
    Maybe to save money on flights, see if you can see your fs and westmead all in the one day.
    Good luck, getting very exciting for you I bet. Not long now....

Mar 2009
    brisbane

hi everyone how are you going? well i hope your all having warmer or better weather its really windy up here today.

thank you mumofsix, i rang and booked my appointments today westmead rang me just before they closed for the day i see the fs on the 14th of aug and the nurse at westmead on the 17th of aug tho there still saying i may need to go back to get the drugs im so hopin that i don't it's bad enough that i wont be up here for my dd's bday now since i have to do it over the two days an her bday is the 15th i havent told her yet i will break it to her later tonight.

hope you are all well
    take care
    angela

Nov 2006

hey everyone, just posting to let you know how i am going. so i am in into the second week of sniffing and injecting. its exciting and scarey at the same time. I only have one and a bit till transfer... 3 years waiting.... will keep you posted.
    congrates mrzbaby!

Jan 2007
    The Dirt Patch, Qld

Hi Girls.....sorry for not being on for ages, but i have been so busy with work especially with the up coming stocktake, that i haven't even had time to do anything lately let alone come onto the internet.....i have a week off so spending some time with dh and kids then back to the grindstone next weekend.....how is everyone going? congrats on all the BFP that is awesome news.....hope all is well with everyone and chat again soon....take care all...kiya

Jan 2007
    The Dirt Patch, Qld

it sure is quiet in here lately.......where has everyone dissapeared too ??

Mar 2009
    brisbane

hi everyone just thought i would come in and say hi.
    how are you kiya? hows things with you

take care everyone
    angela

Jan 2007
    The Dirt Patch, Qld

hi katt.....yeah i'm doing good.....trying to decided what to do today with the family as a family day.....everyone wants to do something different...kiya

Mar 2009
    brisbane

hi kiya yeah i know not a lot you can do on school holidays unless you have the funds and alot of them at that these days. we got our letter confirming our appointment at westmead today so a four weeks to go til it starts the process i guess.
    hi everyone else hope your all well
    take care
    angela

Jan 2007
    The Dirt Patch, Qld

that is awesome katt......we have decided to wait until next year to do our westmead, so we can have our new house up and running and i am hoping my 18 yr ds has moved back to bris.....please keep me informed of how it all goes with westmead, as i will then know what to expect when the time comes.....cheers kiya

Mar 2009
    brisbane

will do i think we're going to try and see if we can get two eggs put in dunno if they will but we're gonna ask it's not that we want twins but we figure the chances are better if two are put in it wouldn't bother us if we have twins tho. will let you know how it goes and if we manage to win that arguement.
    take care
    angela

Dec 2008
    NSW

Hi girls,
    I just wanted to pop in and say I am doing well....slowly starting to sink in this is real --- I'm a bit slow sometimes lol.
    Got my 5 wk BT back and it is 5327 HCG level so I believe that is excellent...
    I just pray it sticks and is healthy.
    A big for my lovely ladies of support.
    Take care Em

Mar 2009
    brisbane

hey mrzbaby thats great news that things are well. crossing my fingers for everyone at the moment. take care
    angela

Dec 2006
    Brisbane

Oh my god Mrzbaby those levels mean theres more then one in there thats for sure

Dec 2008
    NSW

Really are those levels twin levels?? Twins are in my family and I did think they were high so I googled and yes they are hig for 5 weeks and we definatelyt know we have the dates right due to the IUI date.
    I have my dating scan next wednesday so I will let you know!!! I am looking forward to it I really want to see the heart beat . I think then i will fell a tiny bit more relaxed. Then i have to face the dreaded nuceul scan think i will go talk to someone about that as everytime i think about it I start to cry.

Jan 2007
    The Dirt Patch, Qld

mrzbaby.....that is awesome news darl...congrats....i'm having a blonde moment here while i am getting ready for work, but what is this scan you are talking about and why are you scared? ..... is it that scan they do if you are older to test for downs etc ?....take it easy and look forward to hearing all about your results ....**hugs** to everyone else...well must dash off to work now....i will try and get on tonight if i have the energry....cheers kiya

... 89101112 ...