... 7891011 ...

thread: TTC after Tubal Reversal #17

Dec 2006
    Brisbane

Katt.... congrats on the wedding.
    You and DH will need to have a full blood count each including HIV and for you your rubella levels.
    DH must have a sperm count done. Even tho he's not the problem they will still want it just to be doublely sure.
    So good luck with that hehe.

Dearmum... cant wait to hear what the ob has to say today.
    So worried about you and those little ones
    Congrats on Boy/Girla pigeon pair

May 2008

Hi Ladies
    Just touching back on how it all went today at the docs.
    Well i made up my mind and im having the stitch on the cervix put in on Sunday phew one day after the wedding.
    They asked me to cancel my holidayahhh im finding that really hard,i mean i have spent $$$$ and have no insurance so canceling will cost us $10000 down the drain
    so just dont know if i should go and take it easy like stay at the hotel more or cancel the lot.Its so unfair why am i having these problems.Hubby is ok with what ever i decide hmmm.

Dec 2006
    Brisbane

Dearmum... I don't know anything at all about the cervixal stitch but please be carefull.
    I think it would be to dangerous even thinking about fling at this stage with the presure of the altitude and stuff.
    That might be enough to send you into labour?
    If it was me I wouldn't run the risk buts thats just my option.
    Maybe if you feel comfortable enough let the rest go so you don't waste the money or since its a medical reason they might refund the lot.
    Worth checking into?
    you make atleast another 6weeks,to give these little ones a chance.

Jan 2007
    The Dirt Patch, Qld

Hey Dearmum....congrats on the boy and girl news.....as for the stitch, i had a cervical circloge when i was preg with maddison because they didn't want my placenta dropping because of having a grade 4 placenta previa and also have mega thinned blood fromt he clexane injections for my DVT....with mine i had to stay in hospital for a few days, but by this stage i was so totally used to it as the hospital was my 2nd home...i had a little spotting, but that is normal, plus they also had to make sure that for me it wasn't my placenta bleeding....my stitches were taking out at 34 weeks and ended up carrying maddison through to 38 weeks and delivered her VBAC very successfully.....i tend to agree with mumof6, and because of the cabin pressure at high altitude, it can bring you into pre-term labour and you need to get these babies to a safe minimum of at least 26 weeks.....if you get the stitch/es in, the first thing the dr is going to say is "NO" flying.....and more than likely you will also since having twins be delivering by c-section, they may leave the stitches in till you deliver to be safe.....**hugs** kiya

Mar 2009
    brisbane

hi everyone how are you?
    well the weather is warmer up here?
    just wanted to say good luck for the ppl going thru the ivf process and that i hope it works for you this time

take care
    ang

May 2008

Hi Ladies

Well her day has come its her wedding night tonight and here i am stuck in bed
    There is just so many things i want to help with like iron my own dress,ahhh why did this have to happen now.

Hi Kiya.....Im starting to think positive about the stitch now it seems alot more ladies have been sucessfull.Im not sure on my holiday im just not trying to think that far ahead yet,i will see how i feel after the OP on sunday.

Hi Mumof6.....Hows your cycle going?when will your transfer be?

Hi Katt....Lucky you in warm weather.Hows things going with you?

Jun 2007
    Chudleigh, Tasmania

Hi everyone !!!! do you remember me ?????
    Sorry its been so long.
    We are on holiday atm, Mount Isa. It is nice and warm, about 29 today.
    We are doing a trip up to Lawn Hill NP and then across the Gulf to Kununnurra WA and back down the centre and home... We followed the Murray and Darling rivers for a while, it was freezing and rained for about a week.
    Maddison is doing great, growing so fast and she is such a good little girl, we hardly hear anything from her.

Dearmum Wow it sounds never ending for you.... hang in there and look after yourself and your precious little boy and girl.

Sorry I cant do lots of personals today, we are on prepaid internet so Ive got to go.

Take care everyone and I will catch up again soon.
    xxxx

Jan 2007
    The Dirt Patch, Qld

oh jodes honey....wish i was there for you.....might just have to twist dh arm to let me come over for a quick trip....darl...if you want the bubbas to stick, i would get that stitch.....even if it is to get you to 26 weeks, even 30 weeks, they have a better survival rate than NOW....darl....i'm here for you always...**hugs** kiya

Jan 2007
    The Dirt Patch, Qld

WOW onemore......sounds like you are having a blast......can't wait to hear about all of your trip when you are back on normal internet.....take lots of photos of your trip and your little maddison...(did i spell that right, as i have a maddison also and spelt with DD)....**hugs** darl....kiya

Feb 2008
    newcastle

hi everyone how is everything going.
    sorry i have been MIA for a while we brought a new laptop (well 2 infact as you can claim half of each back next month for the education tax refund thing the government announced for primary and high school children) anyway i forgot my password and had to reset it and ive only just re done it....
    My ivf will start july 2010 definently I have his word.....
    we have to wait till funds permitt and want to turn our big room into 2 smaller one's making our house a 6 bedroom so the baby/s whichever i get have there own room when they need it.
    im excited and im researching ivf to get more of an idea of what im in for so im prepared...
    most of you will be due by then or have your babies so im hoping someone will go through it with me then (KIYA - HINT HINT).....
    Im so happy dearmum is having one of each baby, i wont find out next time i want the suprise.
    oK MY SONS SAW THE DOCTOR TODAY BOTH HAVE ADHD AND ARE ON RIDALIN STARTING MONDAY, ONLY SMALL DOSES AND ONLY ON SCHOOL DAYS TO START,
    he said it will help ds aged 9 with his concentration and ds 7 with his hypo, im so happy to finally have a diagnoses as ive been at my witts end with ds aged 7...
    I think craig wants to wait the year as my son's will be settled by then hopefully...
    anyway hope you are all well ill chat soon....

startingover Guest

Hi everyone,

Just popping in to say hi, we were going to be starting IVF in the new year but have decided to bring it forward!!!!!!!

I have my first appt with FS Dr Soo on 20th July and will be going thru Westmead IVF, I am so excited!!!! I have started taking Elevit and DP is taking Menevit so we can get into our prime!! LOL

Because I am 5 hrs from Sydney, does anyone know how many times I will need to go to Westmead for the IVF cycle???

Thanks

Mar 2009
    brisbane

hi everyone how are you?

hi dearmum its not so warm up here its actually cold up here compared to last year. hopefully we will atleast see a doc to start the ivf next mth and im hoping i get out of the tests since i had them all a couple of months ago.

still not sure tho if i need to do anything before we start the ivf. looks like tho we're doing the ivf first and then getting married in 3 and a half years in school holidays so the kids are off school.
    take care everyone hope that your ivf is going well
    angela

May 2008

Hi Ladies

Well what a weekend we had it was full of excitement and tears
    My DDs wedding was held over two nights and it was just soooo beautiful,i cant wait to show off the photos.
    I had to be in hospital on Sunday to have that stitch put in,so just got home a few hrs ago.Everything went good and they just said im to watch out for infections coz if the stitch gets infected i will go into labourso i was told if i feel sick or have a fever to quickly come in.
    Good news for me is im still going on my holiday yeh i rather sit down in Malaysia than in my bed so here goes im off on Thursday yayy.
    Yeh i was hardly home for a hr and everyone expects this and that from me but stuff them.
    Well just thought i would keep ya all up to date and as soon as i get photos i will post some ok XX

Dec 2008
    NSW

I got a BFP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just had to tell you all.........
    I am so speechless...I am so paranoid and scared....I just want this one to be healthy...Oh please stick little one please stick and be healthy

hugs to you all.....
    Em

Feb 2008
    newcastle

congrats mrzbaby!!!!!
    good luck with the ivf katt and startingover....
    Tomorrow I quit smoking and im already scared LOL but i want to be smoke free for a year for a year for my ivf....
    gosh Its going to be hard....
    hope everyone is well....
    jen

May 2008

OMG congratulations Mrzbaby
    What were your levels like on BT day?did you have one or two put back in?when will you be having your first scan?

Hi Onemore....I envy you being on holidays at a nice warm place,make the most of it hey.
    Sounds like you have a real little angel,i hope my twinnies make it and i can still travel with them.

Hi Kiya....Oh thanks sooooo much,i wish you were here aswell.Im doing ok now though just taking it slow but i dont know how much longer i can be like this,but yeh i just want to get past the 24 week stage and take it week by week after that.I dont think i can handle losing another lot of babies,it would be the end for me i wouldnt continue with IVF.

Mummy25.....Babe dont worry you know how quick times flys,just keep yourself busy.Its a good idea to get there room ready,are you hoping for twins?

Hi Katt & Startingover....I just want to say your both going to be so happy when you get your BFP and you have made the right choice doing IVF,must of us mums fall on our first go its amazing.

Mumof6....You have been rather quietbet you cant wait to have your next transfer hey.Dam i wont be here but please post all the details coz i plan on loging on somewere.

Hi to everyone else hope ya enjoying the cosy nights
    Gota go XX

Mar 2009
    brisbane

hi everyone how are you all doing? hope the cold isnt getting to you to much.

congragulations mrsbaby wow im sure everything is going to be fine.

thanks dearmum seems like everyone is getting good news tho ive gotta wait to even put my tax in before i can even start making my appoinments im hoping work sends them out the beginning of july so we can start the ivf.

how long does it take from getting your referral to actually starting the ivf???????????? and is there anything that i should be doing before we start as in vitamins or watever???????????

since we have to fly down trying to figure out how long its gonna take and how long we will have to get someone to watch my other kids. all i can say is whoever does good luck with dd (shes 11 and going thru puperty and the other great stuff) not a joy i want her little and sweet again.

take care everyone and good luck
    angela

Dec 2006
    Brisbane

Mrzbaby.... oh my god so happy for you. Congrats

Katt... It took me in total 12weeks from my very first appt with fs to getting my BFP.
    Once your fs refers you over to westmead I think at the moment there is a wait of one month because it has become very popular. Then you start the pill. Once you have been on the pill for 21days you stop taking it and wait for AF to arrive then start sniffing.
    They recommend you take Blackmores pregnancy and Breastfeeding Gold.
    Luvchildren has only been to the clinic the once for the first nurses appointment. They sent all her drugs to her. So I would recommend being in sydney once you have to have your first ultrasound which is normally about a week before EPU. Luvchildren is on her way down at the moment. She is staying at our house, saves alot of money. When do you see the fs??Maybe see if you can have your nurses appointment all in the one day to kill to birds with one stone.

... 7891011 ...